This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination Ceremonies

Topic » Nomination Ceremonies

1618 days 16 hours ago
kyledd
Noah as Head of household you are required to nominate two houseguests for eviction no later than tonight at1159pm
1618 days 14 hours ago
noah_kondon
This is the nomination ceremony.  As HOH, it is one of my duties to nominate 2 houseguests for eviction.  Logan, Tim, Tris, as part of my house, you are safe.  I will turn the keys of the 2 houseguests I have nominated.  Locking in my 2 nominations for eviction.
1618 days 14 hours ago
noah_kondon
The first houseguest I have nominated is
*turns key*
Sarah
1618 days 14 hours ago
noah_kondon
The second houseguest I have nominated is
*turns key*
Nahuel
1618 days 14 hours ago
noah_kondon
I have nominated you Sarah, and you Nahuel, for eviction.  Ultimately, coming in with a huge target on my back, I felt I needed to win HOH first, not to target people, but to keep people safe.  And what I’m doing by nominating you both is that.  I’m keeping safe people who were present and active today or made an effort to talk to me, in an effort to be safer in future weeks, and quite frankly, I don’t see either of you winning and retaliating.  I also nominated one person from Hufflepuff, and one from Ravenclaw, so both houses have a chance to keep all their members @ the vote.  It’s nothing personal, just a game, and it’s simply too early to make power plays or nom people who are trying hard.  I have no target, week is still wide open for either or both of you to stay.
1618 days 14 hours ago
noah_kondon
This nomination ceremony is adjourned.
1618 days 14 hours ago
Emma_O
Thank you for safety Noah. Appreciated
1618 days 12 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
Noah, I wasn't active today and you decided to nominate me? Bad move.
1618 days 6 hours ago
dawnpeacly
https://media3.giphy.com/media/VwfFw54AWDoxW/giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2982dce7ee0d65acfa9e3286daa2e5e7f7fdcb7037&rid=giphy.gif
1615 days 15 hours ago
ZacPed
This is the nomination ceremony, it is one of my duties as HOH to nominate two houseguests for eviction. Kyle, Sarah, and Emma, as members of my house you are safe this week. I will now turn the keys to reveal my nominations...
1615 days 15 hours ago
ZacPed
The first houseguest i nominate is
Turns key
Josh
1615 days 15 hours ago
ZacPed
The first houseguest i nominate is
Turns key
Tris
1615 days 15 hours ago
ZacPed
I have nominated josh and tris for eviction this week simply because i haven’t talked to either of you. I wish you both lick in the veto and hope there’s no hard feelings.
1615 days 15 hours ago
ZacPed
This nomination ceremony is adjourned
1615 days 15 hours ago
kyledd
I wish everyone lick
1615 days 15 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Thank you <3

open group

KDBB3 - Day 35

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!