This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 6: Saola

Topic » Tribal Council 6: Saola

4292 days 3 hours ago
l0_0l
Welcome. After one of the fastest tribal immunity challenges in the history of my survivor, Jack and Dhole managed to get ahead and now you are here sitting at tribal council.  Please lite your torch. Fire in this game represents your life in this game. If you get the most votes tonight, then your torch will be snuffed, and thus your life in this game is no more. You have untill TOMORROW, 4:00pm EST to cast your vote. I will ask questions to pass the time

Ashley (xFireflysx): You won immunity last time your tribe was in tribal council. Do you think without immunity tonight that you could go home?

Amanda (Sharon): Did you use the time off to your advantage and work with your fellow tribe mates on an alliance?

Tina (MaryClare): At this point are you still voting off people weak at challenges, or more strategically?

Noah (yswimmer96): Did the tribe swap strengthen or hinder your game?

Leslie (Ditzy): Joeker, an ex Dhole, was voted out last tribal council. Is your fate going to end the same way?

Ken (kensterishere): How worried are you? Do you think you scrambled enough for the votes tonight?

Again, votes are due TOMORROW, at 4:00pm EST. If you have an idol to play, say so in this chat or mail me before i read the first vote.
4292 days 2 hours ago
yswimmer96
I'm not sure, I feel as there are *counts* 6 people left, Saola has the numbers!
4292 days 1 hour ago
kensterishere
Im not really worried. But i might go tonight. I really didn't scramble as much as i could have but... eh. I just don't understand why people are getting rid of strong players. The reason we keep losing is because were getting rid of people like Joe. If we continue to get rid of the strong people You'll have to start doing luck challenges, or double elims to even out the tribes. We need to focus on keeping a strong tribe or there wont be a tribe to keep strong.
4291 days 10 hours ago
l0_0l
To Noah

But after tonight, it will be down to five. Will this ruin your merge chances?

To Ken

So i take it you weren't happy with Joe's departure?
4291 days 5 hours ago
yswimmer96
I doubt it?
4291 days 5 hours ago
l0_0l
alright time to start the live tribal council
if you have an idol, please say so if you wish to play it.

time to read the votes
4291 days 5 hours ago
l0_0l
First vote...
Ken

Ken 1
4291 days 5 hours ago
l0_0l
Next vote...
Amanda

Ken 1
Amanda 1
4291 days 5 hours ago
l0_0l
Next vote...
Ken

Ken 2
Amanda 1
4291 days 5 hours ago
l0_0l
Next vote...
Amanda

Ken 2
Amanda 2
4291 days 5 hours ago
l0_0l
Next vote...
Tina

Ken 2
Amanda 2
Tina 1

One vote left...
4291 days 5 hours ago
l0_0l
Last vote....
6th person voted out of Survivor Vietnam
Amanda.

Thats 3 votes that is enough, please bring me your torch
4291 days 5 hours ago
l0_0l
It seems like the remaining Dhole are fighting for safety. please head back to camp

Final votes:

Amanda 3
Ken 2
Tina 1

open group

Face's Survivor S1 : Vietnam (apps open)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!