This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final 3!!

Topic » Final 3!!

4377 days 17 hours ago
Ice_Cicle
Okay guys, this week the challenge is going to be the hardest in X-Factor history. This week you will post FIVE songs... I will post a list of artists, But if someone posts a song by a certain artist you CAN too!! I will post the list below, you have until 3 p.m EST tommorow
4377 days 17 hours ago
Ice_Cicle
Madonna
Salt n' Peppa
TLC
Beyonce
Diana Ross
Aretha Franklin
Natalie Cole
Cher
Nicki Minaj
Drake
Britney Spears
Flo Rida
4377 days 17 hours ago
Shadow541
My first song is TLC - Waterfalls
This song and the video is very inspirational and delivers a great message, which is something today's music could use a little bit more of.

My next song is Cher - Believe
I heard this song all the time on the radio when I was a boy. It brings back so many memories of my childhood and many good times I've had with my father.

My third song is Madonna - Music
I know it's not one of her most popular songs, but like Believe, it's a song from my childhood. I, myself, am a big fan of the millennium era (pre-2008) and this is one of the main songs I remember.

My next song is Flo Rida ft. T-Pain - Low
Flo Rida's music this day is much more pop than it is street. However, Flo Rida will ALWAYS be one of my favorite artists. This was the first song that gave me the love I have for him!

My FINAL song is Beyonce - Ring the Alarm
Being a gay male, Beyonce is OF COURSE one of my favorite artists. I chose to take a risk by taking a song that's not very well known, but still a great one with a powerful message (dont be cheatin' on yo gurl). It has almost the same feel as "Diva"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2LzOBc9FaM
4377 days 17 hours ago
Shadow541
(final video)
4377 days 4 hours ago
tharealmike
4377 days 4 hours ago
tharealmike
4377 days 4 hours ago
tharealmike
4377 days 4 hours ago
tharealmike
4377 days 4 hours ago
tharealmike
4377 days 4 hours ago
AlexRyder
My first song: Beyonce- Take a Bow. I knew this song when I was younger. I really liked it, and I would love to shed light with it.

My second song: Respect by Aretha Franklin. She gives that classic soul that just bites down on your ears and screams it. Which I love.

My third song: If I could Turn Back Time by Cher. It was a bit hit of her's, and I don't really know these other artists like I know Cher.

My fourth song: Ain't No Mountain High ENough (Cover) by Diana Ross. Her voice is sweet with a small kick which is good in my taste.

My final song: Lets talk about Sex by Salt n' Pepa. I chose this one last because I knew it more than most of the other artists.

4377 days 4 hours ago
AlexRyder
3rd song:

4th song:

open group

X Factor Season 2!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!