This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season Premiere-Gonna Break It Loose

Topic » Season Premiere-Gonna Break It..

3345 days 18 hours ago
amylou8251
Welcome to the hot and happening City of Miami, with its rich mix of cultures, gorgeous beaches and never ending partying.  Located at the very southern tip of the ultimate vacation destination, Miami is known for its sultry weather, warm ocean breezes, and tropical sun.

Miami offers multiple enticements for everyone: The trendy nightlife of South Beach, bejeweled by the eye candy of the Art Deco district. From the bustle of Calle Ocho and the highly caffeinated energy of Little Havana to the plush hotels of Miami Beach and the historic hideaways of Coral Gables there are always plenty of places to go and be seen. Seemingly endless shopping opportunities in modern, sprawling malls as well as the quiet, personal attention offered by the family-owned shops dotting the Miami boardwalks. For the sports fans and those who love to stay active there is always surfing, snorkeling, scuba diving, deep-sea fishing, and golf and tennis. Don’t forget sports fans, Miami also offers major league football, basketball, hockey and baseball. Not to mention boat shows and auto racing. There are always Art festivals and outdoor food and wine extravaganzas for the posh residents to attend. The Miami area offers all of this – and so much more.

Miami Beach, FL
91 degree temperatures
Sunny
End of August
*In this episode, just days before our juniors return to school they will be attending a back to school bash located right on the beach.  There will be hot music, cool drinks, sexy bodies and so much more. Everyone come enjoy a good time. There will be a bonfire and camping out on the beach as we party through the night.*

Welcome to the Premiere of Kids of Miami!

3345 days 17 hours ago
MonaMania
*paddles out into the ocean*
3345 days 17 hours ago
Maya10
(sexy bodies? does that include you amy XD)
3345 days 17 hours ago
KOKidd
*lays out on the beach*
*Sits up*
^It's morning all ready^
3345 days 17 hours ago
Westyman557
(guys ill be on tomorrow)
3345 days 17 hours ago
amylou8251
(of course ^_^)
3345 days 17 hours ago
Maya10
-picks a cute bikini-
3345 days 17 hours ago
amylou8251
(ok wes)
3345 days 17 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
*wakes up in my car, a Mitsu 3000GT*
http://www.autozine.org/Archive/Mitsubishi/classic/GTO_1.jpg
-Goddamn-
3345 days 17 hours ago
MonaMania
*sees a perfect wave forming*
^This is it^
*turns around on the board and starts paddling*
*stands up and surfs the wave*

COWABUNGA
3345 days 17 hours ago
KOKidd
*gets up*
^Ooo i feel a burn coming^
*runs to my truck*
*Opens the door*
*Jumps in*
3345 days 17 hours ago
Brandonh1
Brandon would wake up on the couch looking around as the sun shines bright through the glass door-
3345 days 17 hours ago
amylou8251
*texts back as I'm brushing my hair: 1st one!*
3345 days 17 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
*looks at my outfit*
-I look like a hooker. But with class.-
*gets out of my car*
-Where are my shoes?-
3345 days 17 hours ago
Maya10
txt back: gracias!

-puts it on, ties my hair then put on an outfit-

open group

Kids of Miami [Season One]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!