This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Argument Area

Topic » Argument Area

4382 days 10 hours ago
4382 days 10 hours ago
Chilltownmember3
If anyone has any question to ask me I'll take em
4382 days 10 hours ago
The jury may ask questions here
4382 days 10 hours ago
Ireks
chill, are you mailing all jurors for their vote ?
4382 days 10 hours ago
ofl1998
Gaia-Why did you vote me out when I trusted you?

Chill-You have won 2 times already, why should you have a 3rd win?
4382 days 10 hours ago
Chilltownmember3
Yes Ireks I am because I want to win really bad
4382 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I'll take all questions
4382 days 10 hours ago
ANYONE THAT PLAYED THE GAME CAN TALK HERE
so 49288,yellow dough bcl
4382 days 10 hours ago
Ireks
my question is why do you think you deserve to win more than your opponent and why your opponent does not deserve to win ?
4382 days 10 hours ago
honestly in my opinion, 1 of the easiest vote for me in this game ever! had i been in jury!
4382 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Ofl- I felt I'd be better off with Rstar and Ireks. Unfortunately, they turned on me. Sorry I voted you :/

Ireks- I should win because for starters, I didn't message the entire jury like Chilll. That's low... Plus, I feel I played a better game. My speech is posted in my "Gaiaphage" thread
4382 days 10 hours ago
Chilltownmember3
Yes I believe I deserve it more (no offense Gaia). I won the most Challenges and I made two huge moves(throwing tribals) knowing who would be out (other than BCl). Please Vote Chill and 49 I'm sorry if you were hurt by what I said on the comeback
4382 days 10 hours ago
rstar51
Chill - i trusted you but you didnt trust me why on earth would i want you to win the game?

Gai - boy have i been to the end with you lol my question is when did you and chill become an alliance?
4382 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Let's see. On Day 1, I was COMPLETLEY alone. I just voted randomly, and that vote was for Ireks. I voted him randomly because i thought others were voting him for being a threat. After that, I found myself split between two sides. I decided to go with Rstar and Ireks. From there on, we dominated the strategic game, making F4. Then, I made a move. Instead of taking 4th, I voted Rstar to ensure I'd make F2. I had to win a tiebreaker for safety, so I helped myself get here. Also, I won the most challenges if I'm correct and I was always active. I hope you vote me :)

So I was the UNDERDOG from Day 1. Against all odds, I made it here
4382 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Rstar- We never were. He told me "Rstar and Ireks are voting you. Vote Rstar"

So we were never aligned. I just voted with him ONE time to save my ass
4382 days 10 hours ago
Chilltownmember3
Rstar- I told you flat out that I didn't trust you I would have maybe trusted you if Gaia left at top 5 instead of Tennis and I also thought you would take ireks to the final. Rstar think about it say you beat Gaia in the tie-breaker do you not think you would have made the forum on day 11 before me?

open group

the last one standing: the suprme

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!