This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

My Frat

Topic » My Frat

1320 days 14 hours ago
bamold1999
Hello Jurors!
My Gameplay ~
At the start of this game I decided that there were a few big personalities that I could hide behind for a long period of time, and that’s what I did. Early on my main allies were Zee/Cole/Washed/Zach, and everyone viewed Cole and Zee as people who were dictating each and every vote. This worked to my advantage because I knew in the early stages of the game that Zee/Cole wanted to protect me, so I just took the time to build the bonds that would carry me to the end game during this time frame. When Cole/Zee went after each other and both had been voted out, I decided it was time to not just play a social game, but it was time to make moves. Every single vote after Zee left, I was in control except for Ze’ev going because of two idols being played. In the later stages of the game I knew I could trust Washed/Zach/Ze’ev 100%. Steve was also someone that was being targeted every single round, and I know morally it was a shitty thing to do, but I knew I could wrap him around my finger for the later stages of the game. Ozzy was someone I felt like I could trust for a period of time, but he was probably the person I got closest to in this game on a personal level. This made me assume that maybe he had more trust in me than I had in him, and overall, there were other people that I knew had my back 100%, whereas I wasn’t confident in Ozzy. There was never a round where I was really in danger, except for the round that Hali left. However, I was confident enough in my bonds with Washed/Zach/Steve to keep me in the game. If Washed had lost immunity this round, he was 100% going and there was nothing I could have done to prevent it.
I’ll analyze individual votes that impacted my gameplay.

16th ~ Rohan: It seemed like Rohan didn’t really talk to many people on our tribe, and it was just a clear-cut vote. Rohan leaving was also very good for me regardless, because he has this vendetta against me for some reason in every game we play. Rohan/Cole were the two people I thought were going to come for me right away, but me and Cole put our differences aside and decided we were going to work together. This round I was also added to two alliance chats. One consisting of Me/Shawn/Cole, and another one with Zee/Robert/Layla/Myself. This left everyone in a chat except Zach and Rohan, but me and Zach had started to talk on a more personal level, so I knew Rohan was the move.
15th ~ We proceeded to win, which was lovely because I did not have to show my cards yet
====MERGE====
14th ~ Tiffany: At this point in the game, every single person I was close with had wanted to vote for Tiffany. This was totally fine with me because Tiffany had never reached out to me, and I know how Tiffany plays games. Steve was also someone that I viewed as problematic, and I felt like keeping him around for a long period of time may be beneficial.
13th ~ Eddy: This vote was a fucking shit show and a half, but basically everyone was voting Eddy early on, and later it was flipping to Hali. However, I decided that I was going to go with Zee and his alliance, instead of going with Cole and his allies.
11th ~ Layla: At this point in the game I decided it was time to play for myself and make a move against this majority alliance. Myself/Washed/Ze’ev/Shawn all voted for Layla. This was 100% my move. Everyone was on board with just letting Shawn go, however I knew Shawn was good for my game and this Steve/Shawn rivalry would probably be good for my game. Although Layla and I were in an alliance with Zee, I never had any sort of convos with her outside of the chat. I also felt at this point Zee may have too much control and needed to be knocked down a number.
=====RE-MERGE + JURY=====
10th ~ Zee: This vote was a complete shit show, and this was one of the few votes where I had no idea where the votes were falling. I had no service throughout the day and around 1:00 PM when I logged off, I had only been told the vote was for Robert. However, I guess I was added to the chat to do Zee, but just wasn’t here to switch. I did not know where Zee’s loyalty was long term, but I did trust him for the time being and if I was online, I would have tried to save him at this point in the game.
9th ~ Shawn: This round Shawn had quit; however, Robert was going to be the one going home instead of Shawn. I logged on with like 45 minutes left until the vote and made a chat of Myself/Zach/Washed/Ze’ev to vote for Robert, and had Shawn not quit then Robert would have been leaving.
8th ~ Robert: This round was pretty set in stone because the other side had wanted to do Steve, and we had our core 4 that was all down to vote for Robert. However, it wasn’t as easy for me because I was in the “THOR” chat with Hali/Ozzy/Robert/Myself. They had all wanted to vote for Steve, and I felt like I was at the bottom of that alliance. This was the same situation as Layla for me. We were in alliance chats together, and he would probably work with me for the time being, but long term he was not good for me. I made sure my core 4 and Steve had all locked in Robert.
7th ~ Ze’ev: I had a STRONG feeling that there was something going on this vote, just because of how hard Zach was pushing for Steve to go instead of one of the people with powers. I had immunity this round, and I was kind of glad because of all the idols out there. Originally our core 4 was going to be voting for Steve, but I felt like one of Ozzy/Hali’s powers should have been flushed. Ozzy and I had a strong bond that I trusted more than Hali, and that’s why I pushed that he had an extra vote and needed to go. I really don’t think this sat well with Zach, hence why he tried to idol out Washed. I was on call with Washed during this vote and I told him if an idol was played to just play his idol just incase something fishy was going on. Washed had expressed concerns about Zach for a few rounds now, but I kept reassuring him that Zach was going to remain loyal. I needed him to not flip on Zach because I knew they both had me as their #1.
6th ~ Hali: This was the one round I felt like Washed NEEDED immunity. Had he lost, he would have 100% been leaving this round. Whereas I had a GREAT social game and knew I wasn’t going anywhere. I knew Steve and I were for sure voting together, we just needed one more to secure my safety. Zach had told me he came up with this plan that they were going to split the votes 2-2-2, but he was going to vote with Me/Steve to send Hali home. Although I was nervous because he just tried to take out Washed, I felt confident in the bonds I had with Steve/Zach/Ozzy.
5th ~ Ozzy: This vote really stung, and I hate to say it, but I trusted Ozzy the least out of the bunch. Ozzy and I had bonded the entire game, and I felt super bad pulling the trigger on this one. I had a final 3 chat with Steve/Washed, another f3 with Steve/Zach, and overall, I felt like there was no way I was going to go home next round if Ozzy left.
4th ~ Zach: This round I tried super hard to get Washed to vote for Steve, but he wouldn’t budge. I knew Washed 100% would never vote for me and I knew if I voted Zach this round that he would most definitely be leaving, but I decided to be loyal to him and send it to a rock draw. This just shows how strong my bonds were to be the only person to not receive a vote at final 4.
3rd~ Steve: Steve was a good ally throughout this game, but this vote was a long time coming.

If you have any questions about my gameplay, I’d love to hear it! If not, GL Mr. Ravioli and it’s been a pleasure working with you <3.

open group

Here I Am

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!