This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALS: Performances and Results

Topic » FINALS: Performances and..

2499 days 2 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Hello everyone and welcome To The X Factor! This week each of our artists will perform, the judges will give all of their results at once, and we will reveal the results! Lets begin!
2499 days 2 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
2499 days 2 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Here is what Anastasia had to say:
Ariana: Throughout this competition, you’ve been somewhat of a frontrunner. I adored listening to all the songs you have sung for us, I was kind of surprised to see that your favorite song thus far was Honeymoon Avenue, I was thinking on the lines of Greedy or Touch It but all of your songs are amazing. You’ve done so well this competition and I wish nothing but the best for you! Both good choices Side to Side and Into You. Great job!
Demi: You are so talented! I’ve loved you from the moment I saw you walk on the stage. Again, Like Ariana, you have grown and been a front runner. I do believe that if you do not win this competition, you will succeed everywhere! Great song choices this final week! If I could give a best all-around award to somebody, it would be you! Amazing work!
5H: I was thrilled to have you in my group, one because I love you and two you all are awesomely gifted. Great choices this week in Write on Me, Down, and Reflection. I’m kind of biased because I do want you to given that you are on my team but if you don’t win, you’ve lost to great competition in both Demi and Ariana! Great job this competition, you are so awesome!
I’ve thoroughly enjoyed all of you guys throughout this competition. I wish nothing but the best for each and every one of you, and for that, I thank you all so much!
2499 days 2 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
And as for me:

Ladies, you have all done so well! I don't think we could have had a better final three this season! You three are the best and have proved it week in and week out! Demi you have showcased your strong and underrated vocals throughout the entire competition. Ariana you have showcased your vulnerable voice and performance combination that has made you a power house, and Fifth Harmony, in my eyes you have been the front runner, with not having a single bad week thus far! All three of you deserve to win, so lets see what Tengaged decided!
2499 days 2 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
In 3rd place is
Demi Lovato!
2499 days 2 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Fifth Harmony, Ariana Grande, after several weeks of grueling competition, and competing against 40 of your fellow artists we are down to two! The Winner of the first season of The X Factor is
Ariana Grande, Congratulations! That means Fifth Harmony you are our runner ups!
2498 days 8 hours ago
Obstreperous
Congratulations Ariana and congratulations to everyone else. It was a fun season. <3

open group

Drizella's X Factor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!