This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LIVE SHOW 7: Performances and Results

Topic » LIVE SHOW 7: Performances and..

2506 days 8 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Hello everyone and welcome to the 7th Live Show of the season! Tonight, we have our 5 acts performing their hearts out to songs they think represent a certain gender! We will also determine our semi-finalists by the end of the night! So lets get started!
2506 days 8 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
For the first round of the competition, our acts were able to select a song of their choice for the competition. Up first is Taylor Swift!
2506 days 8 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Drizella-  What a great way to start the night, I was wowed, I thought this was such a calm performance yet had all the aspects that it needed.

Anastasia- Perfection!
2506 days 8 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Next up tonight we have Demi Lovato performing a song she thinks will wow america and the judges
2506 days 8 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Judges...

Drizella- This was something I have never heard and a unique sound for you, I liked it. Is it something I will remember as an amazing aspect of this season? No. But was it thoroughly entertaining, yes!

Anastasia- You’ve grown so much, I love this from you.
2506 days 8 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
James Arthur is up next to take the stage
.be
2506 days 8 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
What do the judges have to say?

Drizella- I really liked this song, and I do truly see a lot of growth from you throughout this season, but the growth hasn’t been enough to standout from the other contestants this season!

Anastasia-  Tell me what you’re saying! Ugh I love you.
2506 days 8 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Now we have Ariana Grande to show us what she has
2506 days 8 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Lets see what the judges have to say...

Drizella- Hell yeah this was a bop! I loved everything about this! Great job, I think you could definitely win this entire competition if you keep it up!

Anastasia- Touch me anytime, yessss!
2506 days 8 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
To finish off the first round of performances we have Fifth Harmony taking the stage
.be
2506 days 8 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Judges...

Drizella- WOW! This song is so under appreciated and I am so glad you guys brought it to our attention! Absolute perfection and beauty, I don’t know what else to say!

Anastasia-  I felt as though you should’ve stayed with Miss Movin’ On.
2506 days 8 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Taylor is up next to show us what its like to be a little girl
2506 days 8 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
And judges what do you have to say
2506 days 8 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Drizella-  I kind of connected to the gender aspect of this, it just wasn’t amazing to me! I think you could quite possibly take this whole thing, so make sure you amaze us every week!

Anastasia- UGH, I enjoyed this so much. Yes!
2506 days 8 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Demi Lovato is up next to show the importance of confidence for women
2506 days 8 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Judges...

Drizella- Hell girl, you had me feeling confident after that performance! I loved it! It wasn’t the most amazing of the night, but it was definitely a great performance!

Anastasia- YES! I’m ready.

open group

Drizella's X Factor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!