This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13 - Kingshill

Topic » Tribal Council #13 - Kingshill

2377 days 3 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Welcome to your final "normal" tribal council, Kingshill. Tonight will be a little bit different. Imopink1, as you have won the last immunity challenge, you will be casting the sole vote tonight - therefore choosing who will accompany you to the final two.

John10 and purplebb4 - the two of you will not be voting tonight but I implore you to tell Imopink1 as to why YOU deserve to go to the final two (or why you would be the perfect goat if you want to frame it that way).

I would prefer that this decision is made in the next twenty minutes or so. If not, the vote will be read tomorrow @ 7:30 PM EST. GOOD LUCK!
2377 days 3 hours ago
purplebb4
Well here's my plea.I made a alliance with you very early into this game and I stuck by you.I know you must have been betrayed by the time I voted for you but my group decided for it.I stuck by you at the next vote were I could have gotten you out and I stayed there.I know you might not trust me but I do really think I deserve F2 a lot and if you chose to vote me out I'll deal with it and I hope that you and me can still be on decent terms after this,Good luck to you and to John.
2377 days 3 hours ago
Imopink1
Okay so irdc which ever one of you comes along with me to lose. If it was up to me none of you would be coming but since I haaaaaave to. We are gonna play a little game ;)
2377 days 3 hours ago
John10
I fell like me an you are a toss up at f2 but with purple he's a guranteed win ik I don't deserve it as much but take away the competition socially I do gl to everyone
2377 days 3 hours ago
Imopink1
May both of you please step forward
2377 days 3 hours ago
John10
Steps forward*
2377 days 3 hours ago
Imopink1
John, you have played a flawless game  vote wise. Managing to not receive any votes but you did vote in the minority once or twice

Purple you have been really active  competing in comps but scoially, all you did was follow Sammy.
2377 days 3 hours ago
Imopink1
I want you BOTH to send me a song in my PM's, whichever one I like better determines who will get to stand next to my throne at F2

Goodluck Ciao
2377 days 3 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Alright, well it looks like purplebb4 has left so Imopink1, your vote will be due by tomorrow @ 7:30 PM EST. If you fail to submit a vote, you will be removed from the game and John10 and purplebb4 will become the final two. It is absolutely crucial that you vote on time.
2377 days 3 hours ago
Imopink1
Okay thats fine
2376 days 7 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
I will read the vote @ 7:30 - jury questioning will then begin immediately after
2376 days 6 hours ago
lionsden121
by a vote of 1-0 Bennett you have been voted out as host and I am now replacing you
2376 days 6 hours ago
pikaplayer
Bennett the VL has spoken :p
2376 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
Here to be voted out and become a third place king
2376 days 5 hours ago
John10
Same
2376 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4

open group

Survivor: New Forest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!