This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S7] Living Room

Topic » [S7] Living Room

3347 days 23 hours ago
OhNatalie
*holds Brian's hand*
I really enjoyed being your "coach" GL sweety <3
3347 days 23 hours ago
winner132
*Stands up*

Ok so this is a tough decision to be in right now because I love you both so very much and we were all Team Natalie together since the beginning. I hope that none of you take my decision to the heart and know that I love you both so much as people and friends.

Natalie, we have known each other for so long and we are really great friends. You are a great competitor and amazing at this game. You're an extremely smart girl and you know I love you a lot.

Brian, we have become really close over the course of this game and I absolutely love you so so much and you're such an amazing guy. You have been one of my major people to go to for support in this game and for that I really thank you a lot.

Once again this decision sucks because I have to choose between two people who I love so much but in the end I have to make a decision that will be better for my game and more beneficial to me. With that being said, I am deeply ashamed of this but I vote to evict Brian. I am so sorry and I love you :/
3347 days 23 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Brian, you have been evicted from the Platinum Big Brother house. Please say your goodbyes!
3347 days 23 hours ago
OhNatalie
*hugs Brian*
*hugs Marissa and Drew*
3347 days 23 hours ago
winner132
*Hugs Brian* I'm so sorry you're honestly so great :/
3347 days 23 hours ago
Laurenjade121
There you have it, the final three are Drew, Marissa and Natalie! Now they will battle it out to make it to the final two chairs. Tune in tomorrow for the first part of the final HoH. Then join me on Wednesday at 6/5c where the final eviction of the season will take place.

For now though let's eavesdrop on the final three. From outside the Platinum Big Brother house. I'm Lauren Jade. Goodnight!

*eavesdrops*

open group

Platinum Big Brother Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!