This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S7] Living Room

Topic » [S7] Living Room

3329 days 11 hours ago
OhNatalie
Bye Aydan! </3
3329 days 11 hours ago
winner132
Bye Aydan
3329 days 11 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Well there you have it, after a double eviction night Rita and Aydan have left the Platinum Big Brother house. Tune in tomorrow at 6/5c where we will be crowning a new head of household and they will be making their nominations. Then join me on Monday at the later time of 7/6c for a LIVE eviction show, where the Final Veto Competition will be played who will be leaving the house?
3329 days 11 hours ago
Laurenjade121
For now though, let's eavesdrop on the houseguests. From outside the Platinum Big Brother house. I'm Lauren Jade, goodnight!
3328 days 12 hours ago
sosyomomma
Okay omg yah!
3328 days 12 hours ago
OhNatalie
*sits*
3328 days 12 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Congratulations Drew once again on becoming the new HoH! You have guaranteed your spot in the Final Head of Household. You must hold the final nominations ceremony by/at 8:30 EST. Understand?
3328 days 12 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Who will Drew nominate for potential eviction? And who will win the most important veto of the season? Join me tomorrow for a special live eviction show when the Final Veto is played out LIVE! For now though, let's eavesdrop on the houseguests!

From outside the Platinum Big Brother house, I'm Lauren Jade, goodnight!
3328 days 12 hours ago
sosyomomma
Okay so because this is f4 and it doesnt matter all that much who gets nommed, I decided to random.org it and the two noms are Brian & Marissa, this doesnt mean alot since who ever wins POV decides what happens, so gl everyone tomorrow <3
3328 days 12 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Brian and Marissa have been nominated for possible eviction from the house by the head of household. Join me tomorrow for LIVE VETO DAY and a LIVE EVICTION SHOW! All of you get guaranteed play. Send in confessionals on Day 22 inside the Platinum Big Brother house.
3328 days 12 hours ago
OhNatalie
Thanks Drew!
3327 days 12 hours ago
winner132
*sits*
3327 days 12 hours ago
OhNatalie
HERE!
3327 days 12 hours ago
sosyomomma
Here

open group

Platinum Big Brother Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!