This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Judges table!

Topic » Judges table!

4167 days ago
legend_of_link (kool)- Chicago deep dish pizza!

3! this was nothing special and very safe! this is not the koolmanmadden that i know! the old kool was creative and showed me he was creative! this to me is NOT creative!

Zed55- Gingery Sweet Potato Soup with an Orange Splash Cocktail
10! PERFECT! everything about this was PERFECT! this to me was incredible! you sir, have the best dish i've ever had so far in this competition! congrats dude!

Jman96- Filet Mignon with bell Pepper Haystack and fresh Guacamole serfed with corn chips
9! i'm seriously wowed with you! you've done amazing throught the competition! i wont be shocked if your in f5!

Tuninho- Honey Teriyaki Chicken with Ripe Pineapple Spears and Black and White Rice Balls
8! improving! this is a great dish overall! only knocking down 2 points because of some  creative issues but stil a tasty treat!

realchance- STEAMED RED SNAPPER WITH CHANTERELLES AND ROCK SHRIMP OVER A BUTTERNUT SQUASH
8! i'm going to disagree with turney on this one!  i will give you credit for having my favorite fish and vegatable in it! i love red snapper and squash! lol! a tasty treat overall!
i'm glad you explained it last minute before i posted my scores! you did overall a very good job!
4167 days ago
will jman, zed and tuninho step forward?

you 3 had the highest scores this challenge!

the winner of the challenge is...
Zed55! congrats! with a score of 25/30 you are the winner of this challenge!

Jman you take second with 23/30!

tuninho you take 3rd! with a 22/30!

real you take 4th with a 19.5/30

nicki, you had immunity so didnt have to compete.

the person eliminated is.....
Kool, please pack your knives and go! i'm sorry :(

open group

49288's top chef all-stars! (day 10)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!