This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Hall of Fame #6 [Chat]

Topic » Hall of Fame #6 [Chat]

3961 days 17 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Pleasure is all mine Munkey :)
3961 days 17 hours ago
munkeyboy18
Yea the winners pole will be over by ten est?
3961 days 17 hours ago
Eccentro
what the heck? When did the season start? I didn't even know it started! This sucks! You didn't even tell me this was going on so I could compete! -_- thanks for nothing host!
3961 days 17 hours ago
Migoon
I mailed everybody. -_-
3961 days 16 hours ago
Migoon
So thank me for mailing you. You should not thank yourself for not checking your mail.
3961 days 16 hours ago
Eccentro
I checked my mail but I didn't get it until like just now or something because I've been doing other group games so whatever. I voted for a winner but if the next season is as fast and cheap as this one I might not be in it!
3961 days 16 hours ago
Migoon
I mailed you almost an hour and a half ago, so don't blame me.
3961 days 16 hours ago
Eccentro
whatever. I blame it on the show being WAY too fast. I was busy when this was going on so I couldn't possibly have shown up so actually I can't blame you directly but I can blame the show itself for being so quick I didn't have a chance to say I got the mail before I found out I was evicted. Oh that reminds me-Munkey if you see this I don't suck, I was busy so bite me you rude prick.

open group

Hall of Fame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!