This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room

Topic » Living Room

4162 days 23 hours ago
Ethan000
Hello Houseguests and welcome into the Big Brother House !!! But before you get too cozy, I have an announcement to make !! You know our modo here, "Expect the Unexpected !" And this season, you will be doing just that ! This season, there is a twist !!! It is called "The Big Brother Saboteur !" One of you is not here just to win the money, they are also here to make your life here in the Big Brother House, A WHOLE LOT HARDER !! One person will be selected as the Big Brother Saboteur, but the catch, none of you know who it is ! Each Day, you will mail me 2 things, they are: What are your noms ? & Who do you think is the Big Brother Saboteur ? So, if the Saboteur gets 5 or more votes on who the cast thinks the Saboteur is ? He/She will automatically be nommed, without knowing if the Saboteur is nommed, you will have to take an educated guess on who you think it is ! If the Saboteur is nommed, he will automatically have 1 vote cast against him ! If you get the Saboteur out, a new one will come into play ! If the original Saboteur survives all the way to the Final 7, The Saboteur will be going to the F3 AUTOMATICALLY !!! Whoever gets the offer of the Big Brother Saboteur can say "no", but then the offer will keep being offered to random people until someone says "yes". (Note, if everybody says "no", the offer will be randomized one last time, and that person has to take the offer).

By the time you're reading this the Saboteur has already been chosen !

Goodluck to all of you, Good Night Houseguests !!!
4162 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
Just so all of you know, someone has just accepted the offer of the Saboteur !!
4162 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
Copy and Paste these questions, and mail them to me !

Who are your two noms for 13th ?

Who do you think is the Big Brother Saboteur ?

open group

Tennis's Star's Season 2(APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!