This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1

Topic » Tribal Council #1

1318 days 11 hours ago
nmh95
Votes are due by 6 PM EST 9/15.

Post your name below for a question!
1318 days 11 hours ago
Vlad21
vlad
1318 days 11 hours ago
tadnuggets
Me want question
1318 days 11 hours ago
johnny5599
johnny5599
1317 days 20 hours ago
nmh95
Vlad - Your tribe was very close to winning, do you think anything could’ve been done different to get that W?

Austin - Do you believe it’s ever too early to make a move? Or is the premerge stage of the game more of a marathon than a sprint?

Johnny - Has the thought of secret advantages or idols influenced your vote at all tonight?
1317 days 16 hours ago
tokio
Ali
1317 days 15 hours ago
nmh95
Ali - you weren’t present at the first challenge, but not the only one. Do you think that’ll influence the vote at all tonight?
1317 days 14 hours ago
Vlad21
Vlad - Your tribe was very close to winning, do you think anything could’ve been done different to get that W?

We messed up and then it was too late to come back, it was a good effort from the ones that showed up , but we will be better today
1317 days 13 hours ago
tokio
Ali - you weren’t present at the first challenge, but not the only one. Do you think that’ll influence the vote at all tonight?

Yes, many people said my name today, I don't know if I had much to do, but let's see what happens tonight.
1317 days 12 hours ago
nmh95
I'll go tally the votes!
1317 days 12 hours ago
nmh95
If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
1317 days 12 hours ago
nmh95
Alright, let's read the votes.
1317 days 12 hours ago
nmh95
First vote.....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Alisson.
1317 days 12 hours ago
nmh95
Second vote.....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Billy.
1317 days 12 hours ago
nmh95
Third vote.....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Alisson.
1317 days 12 hours ago
nmh95
Fourth vote.....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Billy. That's 2 votes Allison. 2 votes Billy. 6 votes left.

open group

Nathan's The Challenge: Royal Affairs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!