This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final 2, Jury Questioning

Topic » Final 2, Jury Questioning

1073 days 12 hours ago
Birks4444
Bryan. I think I might be the biggest idiot up here. I am truly, from the bottom of my heart hurt by what you did to me. It was a great move, it really was but I never in a million years thought that you could do that to me. You put a price on our friendship, you threw us away. Like garbage. You basically said, you know what? You’re not quite worth this much money. And this hurts you know, it really does hurt. And how can you say that you’re a role model when you’re willing to discard a valuable friendship like that. A human being. But I dont want words, no words at all, I don’t want to talk. to. you.

And honestly the hardest part for me was the fact that you took away 14 days that I could have spent with Austyn. *sighs deeply* Austyn, when I told you on the beach at one point when you asked me if I was playing you or not, I told you honestly, that I’m not faking it, I’m not faking my feelings for you or anything. No. I really am having feelings that I have never really felt before and have never *sighs* I honestly feel like I have started to fall in love with you. And I don’t know, you’re just an amazing girl and I really want everybody to know that and I, I’m glad I didn’t win Cook Islands so that I could be here and have met you. And that’s it.
1073 days 12 hours ago
Eilish
Eddie's Question

Eddie I would just like to point out what I have said over this game are things that I have said after you have provoked me and poked at me for a reaction and I gave it to you. I will say that I have said some things that have been over the line and I get that. I think you should vote for me tonight because I may have said things that personally hurt you but at the end this is a game and to tie it to another big brother winner Dick Donato he treated people horribly but in the end he still won because he played a good game. I hope that you understand that I just played and if I hurt your feelings then I am sorry.

open group

Nathan's The Challenge: Royal Affairs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!