This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final 2, Jury Questioning

Topic » Final 2, Jury Questioning

1070 days 8 hours ago
Eilish
Joey's Question

To answer  your question I did not answer your pms for two major reasons.

1. As I told you after the fact I did not want to come to you and come off as fake and get your hopes up of getting my vote to stay as I already told Houston before that I would keep him if he became a final nominee well before you messaged me the first time. I realize that was a vital mistake and was very much not needed on my end.

2. I was already kind of in the know that Houston was going to block votes as he was really confident to me in knowing he had the votes to stay, and along with that if you had stayed I was communicating with literally every person in the cast and I needed some sort of way to distance myself from people who I did not know fully if their loyalty to me and you were one of those people. I did not want to make you feel safe and then had I won something immediately put you on the block when we have had good conversation.
1070 days 8 hours ago
Oysterman11
Please explain the sexy qualities nmh95 holds.

Please describe why MrBird/Raul sucks in a 7-8 sentence paragraph. The best one gets my vote basically.

Hey Lake,

Firstly, I think NMH95 sexiest quality is the year he was born. Assuming that he was born in 95. Rumour has it god chose that year to create the most incredible humans much like NMH and myself. However if he is LYING about being born in 95 he is the scum of the earth and deserves nothing good in this world.

Secondly the Birdman Raul is a loser. Have you EVER seen a MISTER bird no they’re all lady birds. So he is an imposter and because he did not know that fact I would argue he isn’t even human. However, he is not a robot like many would assume. Raul is garbage. That is the ONLY explanation for him to pretend that MISTER birds exist. It is clear to anyone with a brain (which Raul does not have because he is garbage) that only lady or MADAM birds exist. I truly believe that Raul deserves to be banned from tengaged dot com for pretending to be a man bird. I am so disgusted by this clear arrogance that I need to take a walk. I never want to hear the name mrbird again. Banish him.
1070 days 8 hours ago
Eilish
Zach's Question

I feel as though jury management is probably one of the most important factors of the game and I will be the first to admit that mine was not the best. I do think that the only person on the jury that I really would say I made bad remarks to is Eddie and he knows exactly why I have done that. I would say that I managed the first half of the jury well people like Brittany, Houston, Lake, and Jake even though I had bad blood with Jake in the game we talked privately and made amends and got past the game. I do think that I treated Joey unfairly and that it was completely my fault in the lack of communication with us. I also do think that I left on good terms with you and Xakim as I told you guys that I liked you both outside of the game and with you especially I explained to you in pms why I was so after you and I do think overall besides Eddie and Birks I had decent jury management but not as good as it could have been.
1070 days 7 hours ago
Oysterman11
Austyn you broke my trust that it caused me to basically give up my drive and passion even for this game, why should I vote for you to win

Hey Xanny,

I think you should not be looking at the games as the same. I think they are two separate entities. If you want to look at them as one you kinda slayed me in survivor so you should vote for me to make up for it ;). JK don’t vote for me because of the other group game.

I think you should vote for me because of our bond. As I touched on with Houston’s question we became legit friends. I think you should vote for me because of the game I played and at MANY times WE played. We chose to flip to keep Bryan and make moves. I do think there is an alternate universe where you made it farther than you did because had you not volunteered to be nominated I think your social savvy could have allowed you to avoid the block altogether. That is a universe I would love to see but I completely understand why you volunteered not only to be nominated but also evicted.
1070 days 7 hours ago
Oysterman11
Austyn- you were pretty loyal to me and I knew that as soon as we played survivor together and we voted together, unlike eilish you actually did talk to me when I was nominated however we didn’t speak til I won my hoh where as Bryan spoke to me day 1. What was the reasoning for that? ( I do understand it goes both way )

Hey Joey,

I mean the main reasoning for me not reaching out to many in the VERY early days was quite simply I was in three group games (I will never be playing that many at once again). Once I got eliminated from one I was able to focus more so on the other two. So as I touched on earlier with my answer to Houston, I initially focused on speaking to those who I quickly had an in with and those who came into power.

I am not the type of person to message the entire cast on day 1 because I wouldn’t be able to keep up with the conversations nor did I want any conversations to get cast to the side. Because I am not on Skype 24/7 I wanted to ensure when I logged back in I didn’t have 30 pms saying just “how are you today”. I made sure every person I spoke to I intended on having a meaningful conversation with them focusing on the game and building that trust and rapport with each person.
1070 days 5 hours ago
Oysterman11
Austyn - What was your biggest move or play in the game? Biggest lie? I wanna see something you did or can point where you can say I did THAT

Hey Zach,

I would point to one key move/lie that really demonstrate how socially connected I was.

And it was when I won POV to save Xanny from the block and ensure that Xanny was safe and as a bonus the only person who would nominate me without hesitation (Houston) was renominated and evicted. The funny part about this POV comp that no one really knows is BOTH Xanny/Bryan told me their numbers beforehand. Both were so confident that I would use the POV on them they handed me the win. I had the two people AT RISK of going home essentially throw a competition to me. Because I knew Xakim would forsure throw to me I leaked Bryan’s number to him causing Bryan to be eliminated and then leaving me to eliminate Xakim and win. Nonetheless, this competition demonstrated how well set up I was. I was able to ensure that I wasn’t losing a KEY person for me at that stage in the game.

This was the only time I had to turn my back on a key person this game and I did that by prioritizing Xanny over Bryan. And I truly believed Bryan would’ve been able to convince someone to swing and he did. This was a very successful week for me because I was able to keep all my allies in tact and moving forward I had no one who would’ve nominated me without question at this stage in the game. Overall I was able to use my social prowess to get handed a POV ensuring I was not renommed while simultaneously saving two of my allies and having the only person targeting me go home.
1070 days 2 hours ago
MrBird
Honestly both answers for why I suck we’re funny gl deciding who to vote
1069 days 17 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Bryan, you and I have grown so close in this game (and outside, I believe). I want to thank you for coming up to me at the start of this season and squashing whatever beef we had so that we could FINALLY work together. When I tell you that I absolutely adored working with you and am so proud of you for overcoming all of the obstacles thrown at you after you returned from being evicted! Some of the jurors refuse to acknowledge how hard that must have been and don’t want to accept the fact that you slayed those competitions and definitely deserve to win this game. Even though you pissed some people off, who didn’t? Who HASN’T lied in these games?

I want you to compare each juror to an actual Big Brother player and explain WHY. This will show the jurors how well you knew us and our games, prove that you played a social game as well as a physical and strategic one.

Austyn, I have nothing to say to you since you refused to engage in conversation. You have nothing on your resume besides no votes at evictions and 2 POV wins. Compared to Bryan, he got his targets out and actually showed up to most of the competitions to add to his wins. Thanks for not being fake but don’t act like you played the better game because you clearly played the inferior one.
1069 days 16 hours ago
Oysterman11
Austyn, I have nothing to say to you since you refused to engage in conversation. You have nothing on your resume besides no votes at evictions and 2 POV wins. Compared to Bryan, he got his targets out and actually showed up to most of the competitions to add to his wins. Thanks for not being fake but don’t act like you played the better game because you clearly played the inferior one.

Hey Brittany,

First and foremost I appreciate the kind words. You did contradict yourself by saying you have nothing to say but then writing a couple sentences on how you perceived my game. It is evident in your writing that you did not read any of my responses to other questions and we all know where your jury vote lies but I’ll elaborate once more briefly since you have chosen to ignore everything I’ve written.

Firstly, I showed up to all HOHs but two. The two I missed I explained why in my earlier responses.

I also said I am not the type of person to make small talk I much rather talk about game and in this instance I feel like you are complete opposite to me. Hence why I often did not respond to you in addition to that I was aware that had I come into an HOH power the two nominees would have been yourself/Houston. There is truly no reason to be fake and make small talk with someone I intend to nominate. This may be an error on my part for feeling so comfortable with all the other houseguests but that’s just how I decided to go about things.

Finally, in regards to me playing an “inferior game” I wholeheartedly have to disagree. The game is played on MANY different levels and Bryan and I played two COMPLETELY different games. I used my social and strategic gameplay to ensure that the people I wanted to leave left (there were a couple hiccups where the wrong person went [I.e. Joey and Xanny volunteering]) with getting as little blood on my hands as possible. In executing my strategy I was able to never truly be in danger and that is why I think I have played a very strong game.

(I did just delete and repost this because I saw a typo that would’ve drove me nuts 🤪)
1069 days 16 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I realized I did write a couple of sentences lmaooo sorry about that, I did read up on everything! I just felt the need to address you/not be rude and just ignore you like you did me. Thanks for the response, nothing personal! I just know what Bryan did bc we worked closely together for a little bit, I do hope we get the chance to actually work with one another though. You seem like a chill guy, best of luck!
1069 days 14 hours ago
Eilish
Brittany's Question

Joey - Dustin Erikstrup - I feel like both Joey and Dustin had similar games where they were both in a comfortable position however with Dustin the fact that Eric as America's player had to take him out is much like how Houston blocking votes that would have kept Joey took Joey out. These were both blindsides which heavily impacted the game moving forward as Joey had relationships with people that were still in the house.

Brittany - Zakiyah Everette - Zakiyah compares to Brittany in the sense that they both played very under the radar games early in order to try not to become a target but yet both were blindsided for being close with a singular person (Zakiyah being Paulie and Brittany being Me) This is ultimately why both got evicted because of their close relation to that person and it set up the game for one side for the next few weeks to come.

Lake - Analyse Talavera - While Ana was in a majority alliance and Lake was not they both were semi-physical players and played it mostly lowkey and for both people when they went up they were supposed to be a pawn in order to get a bigger target out. She was loyal to who she was with just like Lake was loyal to who he was with.

Houston - Helen Kim        - Helen and Houston have a lot of similarities mostly in their physical game and game position. They both won 1 HOH a piece and ultimately became in a minority after the first few weeks. Despite having relations with people in the game a lot of the people they were with went out of the door one by one and they then got left by themselves.

Jake - Raven Walton        - What can I say I love jake but he should have known that doing what he did in this game would have resulted in his demise. Just like Raven the wrong people were trusted and that caused Raven to get blindsided by her own alliance while it caused Jake to get voted out by people he thought he was friends/aligned with.

Xakim - Dominic Briones - While Dominic got an early boot I still think that the game style of both Xakim and Dominic line up. They were both at the forefront of their groups and they were both strategic in the moves they wanted to make throughout the game. They were also both loyal to their side of the house.

Eddie - Michelle Meyer - I know he is gonna love this one! They were both major cry babys and sore losers. They literally never knew when to stop whining and complaining over nothing and they are both also heavily bitter and just mad at whoever for whatever reason.

Zach - Elissa Slater - Very similar games, Elissa was a target for majority of the game as she was a very social player and had strong social connections to people within the game. Very much like Zach she played a very strong game that would have set her up well in the game. Sadly in both of these cases they could not win everything in order to secure their safety since they were both in a minority near the end of the game.

Birks - Vanessa Rousso - Birks absolutely played one of the best games and he was able to perfectly play the middle and make moves when he needed to make them. I think whole heartedly had I taken Birks there would have been no way I beat him considering how well he played this game from start to finish. The social game was there, the physical game was there, and the strategic game was there. He would have won this game had he made it here which is why him and Vanessa are so much alike because they would have both easily won over the jury due to their excellent gameplay.
1069 days 11 hours ago
Ratchett
My question is SIMPLE

Austyn, why do you deserve my vote? I reached out to you countless times while you were online, and I got 0 replies.

How do I vote for someone who never even spoke?
1069 days 11 hours ago
Oysterman11
Austyn, why do you deserve my vote? I reached out to you countless times while you were online, and I got 0 replies.

How do I vote for someone who never even spoke?

Hello Jake,

I’m actually rather perplexed at this question. I read back all of our conversations throughout the entirety of the game and we spoke numerous times. So I do believe you saying you got 0 replies is false.

The only messages I did not respond to were the most recent and you messaged me 1 hour before votes were due while you were nominated alongside Zach. I apologize for not responding but I was not online at the time. I returned online and you had just been evicted rather than send you a message on why I chose to evict you instead of Zach I chose not to respond because I assumed you were frustrated as many would be being recently eliminated in a game.

This narrative that we never spoke is false as we had 0 relationship prior to entering the house and spoke numerous times about many things both game related and not which, as I stated in an earlier response I don’t usually do with people in a game. I cannot project why you believe this narrative to be true but I am assuming it’s because I didn’t respond to your plea to me asking me to save you. The reason I ultimately decided to evict you is because I knew for certain I would be Zach’s new F2 once you were eliminated whereas I do not think I would have been your F2.

I know this answering is out of chronological order and I apologize but, I believe I deserve your vote because of the game I played. I played a near impeccable social game by having 0 votes cast against me and week after week I got people who did not benefit me in the game evicted. Yes, I do not have as many competition wins under my belt as Bryan but that is because I simply never needed to win. I was never in danger of being evicted the entire game because everyone believed I was beneficial to their game and I had everyone’s trust.

I am not trying to pander to you with this next paragraph but I do apologize if you feel as though we had 0 interaction or I ignored you at all throughout the game. The fact of the manner is you reached out too late to me and had I read your message prior to the day change I would’ve responded and told you that I was evicting you for the reason I highlighted above. I hope this answers your question and I see you pm’d me on Skype so if you have any clarification and want to ask me their or in the forum I have no qualms with answering on either platform.

Honestly, I didn’t proofread this one but I think it may be a wordy response so I am sorry.
1069 days 1 hour ago
NicoleF
Bryan, now that the game is over, a question for you to ask yourself cause I don't wanna hear the answer from you, is do you think that your parents would be proud of the way that you played the game? Cause if you were my child, the answer would be no. I would be very sad to see my child behave so inappropriately and disgustingly.

Now...for a question I'd like an answer to. Why should I vote you to win after you've personally attacked me over this game multiple times? Talking about comparing us to Big Brother players, you remind me of Paul from BB18 and BB19. You're good at the game, but your methods and personality are abhorrent. You know I'm sensitive and emotional apparently by how you answered Brittany's question, so you should've known personally attacking me multiple times would affect my vote. So, why should I vote you?

---

To Austyn, hey! Although you reached out to me throughout the game, I can't lie, at times I considered you a non-factor in the game. So I do want to know a bit more about your game, but since I'm self-centered, I want it focused on me. So....what's one decision/message/move/etcetera you made in the pre-jury, early jury, and endgame that involved me that helped your game?
1068 days 16 hours ago
Oysterman11
To Austyn, hey! Although you reached out to me throughout the game, I can't lie, at times I considered you a non-factor in the game. So I do want to know a bit more about your game, but since I'm self-centered, I want it focused on me. So....what's one decision/message/move/etcetera you made in the pre-jury, early jury, and endgame that involved me that helped your game?

Hey Eddie,

A move that I made (involving you) that was absolutely critical in helping me in the end game came when Birks nominated me/you for eviction pre-veto. So, right after Zach won the POV I immediately messaged him to save you with the veto instead of me. This was crucial for me because I had no doubt in my mind that I was going to stay but, I needed to stay in the middle. Ultimately, Xakim ended up volunteering and went home which, was not my preferred sequence of events however, by remaining on the block I was able to stay in the middle of the house.

So why was it so important for me to stay on the block and remain at risk of going home? The main reason is so that I could get as LITTLE blood on my hands as possible. I was so nicely situated in the middle being in a chat with both you/Zach and another with Xakim/Birks/Bryan. I did NOT want my spot blown up. So by ensuring I stayed on the block I did not have to vote and show my cards to everyone in the game ultimately picking a side.

Had I been saved with the POV the replacement nominee would’ve been either Xakim/Bryan because I do not believe Xakim would have volunteered had I been saved. That would’ve forced me to make a decision that would’ve burned bridges and created enemies. This week me staying on the block was the biggest blessing because I could remain in the middle while never truly being in danger of going home. I was able to keep you/Zach safe and then it ended up being Birks/Bryan left on the other side where I sat comfortably in the middle with both sides 100% thinking I was with them. Telling Zach to save you with the POV was CRITICAL in maintaining my middle position within the house.

open group

Nathan's The Challenge: Royal Affairs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!