This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nathan's Big Brother - Ceremonies

Topic » Nathan's Big Brother -..

1100 days 14 hours ago
nmh95
Nomination Ceremonies, Power of Veto Ceremonies, Replacement Nominees, & Evictions will be posted here.
1099 days 13 hours ago
nmh95
Unfortunately, Eddie could not make the Nomination Ceremony, but he has made his nominees in his Production Chat.
1099 days 13 hours ago
nmh95
The first person Eddie has nominated is....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Brittany
1099 days 13 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
That is so... stupid??? LMAO
1099 days 13 hours ago
nmh95
The second person Eddie has nominated is....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Michael
1099 days 13 hours ago
nmh95
The first person I have nominated is Brittany. Brittany, honestly, we’ve barely talked. Partially my fault cause I didn’t see your message but you only sent a ‘hello’ to me prior to a couple hours before the nomination ceremony. I’m sure you’re a great person, but for now, I’ve put you up.

The second person I have nominated is Michael. This kinda sucks cause I was planning on nominating Brittany and Chance so I had to decide this last second. We’re good Michael, like, you’ve been kind to me so far in the house. I put you up though cause of our history. I know in the past that you and I have butted heads and we never really apologized and forgave. For that reason, you’re a question mark for me.
1099 days 13 hours ago
nmh95
Brittany and Michael have been nominated for eviction. POV at 6 PM EST!
1099 days 12 hours ago
NicoleF
Honestly I have no ill will towards either of you. Like I said in my nomination ceremony, I was planning on making it an easy week by nominating Chance and taking him out since he didn't wanna be here and a lot of people seemed to not like him, but with him gone, not only did I need to choose a new nominee, but I lost my original target. I hope, regardless of what happens in-game, that we can all be friends outside of the game, but I don't wanna cause too many waves in the first week.

For that reason, I will NOT be using the Power of Veto. Good luck nominees and sorry again! :(
1099 days 12 hours ago
nmh95
Eddie has decided not to use the Power of Veto.

Final nominees are Brittany and Michael
1098 days 12 hours ago
nmh95
Houseguests, I have the votes.
1098 days 12 hours ago
nmh95
Once I reveal the votes, the evicted Houseguest will have just a few moments to say goodbye and gather their belongings.

By a vote....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
of 8-4.....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
1098 days 12 hours ago
nmh95
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Brittany.......
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
You are SAFE!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Michael, you have been evicted from the Big Brother House.
1098 days 2 hours ago
crimsonteer
The first person I have nominated is....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Birks
1098 days 2 hours ago
crimsonteer
The second person I have nominated is....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Raul
1098 days 2 hours ago
crimsonteer
Birks I nominated you for eviction because I don't like you, you seem to be able to throw away your friends easily in hopes you can win a group game that frankly you suck at. There has to be only one person that annoys me more then you and they are a white supremacist who got their mom to come get them when they couldn't work a day in their life. YOU. ARE. MY. TARGET. I hope you break your ankle in veto so its not even on my record I associated with you, I just don't like you as a game player, as a person outside of tengaged I can deal with you.

Raul, you are my pawn but I do have to nom you here because you never came to me asking for safety, you call me fat a lot and frankly its been admitted you're the reason I am blacklisted. I just got voted out of a group game thanks to you quitting and me not having a trustworthy ally, its funny how something you look so down on you did to ME. Like I said you are not my target but you also have a reason of being up here.

This ceremony is ADJOURNED
1097 days 21 hours ago
nmh95
Birks & Raul have been nominated for eviction. POV at 6 PM EST!

open group

Nathan's The Challenge: Royal Affairs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!