This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Power of Veto #8

Topic » Power of Veto #8

1086 days 19 hours ago
nmh95
1086 days 19 hours ago
nmh95
Check in open!
1086 days 19 hours ago
hwest14
馃憤馃徑
1086 days 19 hours ago
nmh95
:58-:08 unless everyone checks in!
1086 days 19 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
hi
1086 days 19 hours ago
NicoleF
hi
1086 days 19 hours ago
Eilish
here
1086 days 19 hours ago
Ratchett
here <3
1086 days 19 hours ago
nmh95
Check in closed!

Playing:

Houston
Zach
Eddie
Bryan
Jake
1086 days 19 hours ago
nmh95
https://i.imgur.com/50l9Cu4.gif

Welcome to today's Power of Veto. This competition is called, "OTEV" and here's how it works:

Steve the Sickle Serpent isn't feeling so well, and it's up to you to make him feel better!

Each round, I will give you a short riddle about an evicted houseguest, you must first determine the houseguest I am talking about, then send me their name. Simple enough? Well, in order to stay in the game, you MUST send me the name of the MEDICINE, not the name of the houseguest. Here's a list of the medicines you can send me:

Chance-be-gone
Michael Milk
Raul Itch Cream
Pepto-Chrismol
Sean Syrup
Joey Juice
Brittany Bitters
Lake Lotion

- You will have 2 minutes to submit an answer after the riddle has been posted, and please message me the name of the medicine in tengaged mails.
- Send me the correct medicine for that round, and you stay in the game. If everyone sends me the correct medicine, the last player to send it will be eliminated that round.
- If all but one player submits the correct medicine, the player who sent the incorrect medicine will be eliminated that round.
- If more than one player does not submit the correct answer, those players with incorrect answers will redo the round, with a different type of riddle, before moving on to the next round.

Last player standing will win the Power of Veto!

Any questions?
1086 days 19 hours ago
nmh95
When you're ready, please state so here in the forum!
1086 days 19 hours ago
crimsonteer
These noms r rly boring
1086 days 19 hours ago
hwest14
R
1086 days 19 hours ago
NicoleF
omg otev yay
1086 days 19 hours ago
Eilish
oh god not this

r i guess
1086 days 19 hours ago
NicoleF
ready

open group

Nathan's The Challenge: Royal Affairs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!