This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Guidelines/Rules/Applications

Topic » Guidelines/Rules/Applications

3686 days 10 hours ago
Sass21
Welcome to Season Three of Tengaged's Ultimate! After two successful and thrilling seasons of the T.U. series, we are back with a third edition! This time, I am introducing a new twist to the game.

In seasons past, players have had to fight through four different styles of Tengaged game play in order to be crowned Tengaged Ultimate. Castings, Stars, Rookies, and Survivor were all up for grabs before. Now, there is a fifth style that players will have to adapt to. One of Tengaged's most controversial games because it has been removed, a lot of players have been begging for the return of The Duel. Its now found its way into the T.U. series and will become the fifth piece of our puzzle.

For those of you that haven't played in any of this type of game before, each round will center around a different Tengaged style game, either Castings, Stars, Rookies, Survivor, or the Duel. Players will compete in challenges, some live, some not, in order to help keep themselves alive. Activity will be important in some rounds, and your social game must be at its peak if you want to be able to adapt well to the differing styles. You won't know what style of game the round is until it begins, so thinking on your feet is always important.

I have this game mapped out from beginning to end and it should take approximately 40 days. There may be instances that I will extend a game day an extra 24 hours because of personal issues or as a means to grant extra time for a challenge to be completed, but don't expect that to happen all the time.

If you are interested in playing, please fill out the application below. I will be picking 20 people to play. These people will be people that I believe to be those that will be the most committed to the game. People that don't try are boring and make the game less enjoyable for all. The prize for WINNING this game will be a gift (If you have a Zwooper account, I will also gift you something on Zwooper. I have VIP over there so anything you want you can have. Note: This game is in no way affiliated with Zwooper or their beliefs)

Ingame Name:
Skype (REQUIRED):
Rank the five styles (Castings, Rookies, Stars, Survivor, Duel) in order from FAVORITE to LEAST FAVORITE:
How are you going to win?:

By filling out this application, you have agreed to treat the host, other players, and the game with respect. Rude behavior, inappropriate language, and other issues will be handled on a three strike basis. Three strikes, and I hold the right to eject you from the game.
3686 days 9 hours ago
joshprost99
Josh
joshprost99
Casting, Rookies, Duel, Stars, Survivor
I am a strong competitor, so I will win challenges and make alliances
3685 days 23 hours ago
Minie
Minie
mihirinieperera
Duel(cause never played it) Rookies, SUrvivor, Castings, Stars
Idk bribe you? ;x

open group

Tengaged Ultimate 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!