This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Hotel #41

Topic » The Hotel #41

3556 days 12 hours ago
Verihaze
The Hotel Season 41, Hi and welcome to the Hotel. I hope you all will like your stay here. I will start off by saying everything I will present to you has already been predetermine, I am simply copying and pasting my work from word. "I am here to moderate" the game. This experiment will be like no other game on Tengaged (If your cast is active). The Rules of the Hotel are fairly simple, Get a room and you can continue to stay in the Hotel. But Beware MANY great Hotel Players has fallen victim to the Hotel's Policy.  The Finale will consist of only the luckiness, smartness and strongest players.

** This Season Will Bring in a New Interactive TWIST, That will have evicted Houseguests competing for power to change The Hotel, Even After Being Evicted! SO Be Careful Who You Choose to Evict!!!

**THIS SEASON WILL ALSO INTRODUCE A NEW POWER "THE HOTELIER" WHICH WILL BE EXPLAINED LATER IN THE GAME***

The Power of The Jury will be replaced by The Hostel. The Hostel (POST-GAME) will be explained during the game.

POST YOUR USERNAME TO PLAY
GAME WILL BEGIN WHEN WE GET 13 ACTIVE PLAYERS
YOU WILL BE MAILED WHEN THE GAME BEGINS
ESTIMATE TIME 60-120 MINUTES UNTIL THE GAME BEGINS (ROUGHLY 6:00PM EST)
3556 days 11 hours ago
ghrocky100
ghrocky100 I doubt i'll be on but mail me for season 42
3556 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
sahmosean
3556 days 11 hours ago
Bandnerd
Bandnerd
3556 days 11 hours ago
Sarah48
Me
3556 days 11 hours ago
KickAss93
Patrick
3556 days 11 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
hey
3556 days 10 hours ago
Neway
Neway... Aye I'm in
3556 days 10 hours ago
Maicolx3
Maicolx3
3556 days 10 hours ago
rory17
Rory17
3556 days 10 hours ago
samnala
Samnala c;
3556 days 10 hours ago
ninjohn
Ninjohn :)
3556 days 10 hours ago
ImGonnaWin
ImGonnaWin xo

open group

The Hotel 42

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!