This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity #6

Topic » Individual Immunity #6

3211 days 21 hours ago
Js21
First off Cory, Ill take that back.
Immunity up for grabs!

For this immunity challenge I will be posting a list of confessionals.
You have to PM me who said it from eliminated contestants.
Anyone can be used more than one or not at all.
You can only guess the confessionals once

1. I highly doubt they will flip because I have bigger balls hidden in my vagina than they do combined. But can't blame a bitch for trying.

2. So far, I think this cast/tribe is going to underestimate me, and say "will once again made a terrible descision like he always does," but, I'm looking for to causing a MAJOR DENT in this season.

3. I was gracefully brought back in to stomp on all the mammal scum you provided me to stomp on. I'm going to make everyone's lives hell if they give me the chance. And then I'm gonna go angst about how I was almost cut.

4. while the egos of yaxha and totstrashy go at each other, we can float through until we can vote yaxha and his crew out.

5. Wil’s Warriors are crumbling, but they don’t know that they are about to be picked off one by one and drop this game like flies.

6. So, coming into this, I knew absolutely nobody. The only one that I had even vaguely heard of was Mearl, but I didn't know the extent of his gameplay. I assume it's great, as he did make it into the season, but then again, I would say my gameplay isn't the best whatsoever and I also made it in.

7.Boy, am I glad to be back! Last time I played, I fucked with everyone and did everything it took to get to the end and win - which I did! I stayed 100% loyal to one person and it got me the win!

8. I tried messaging Mearl but he hasn't responded to me which worries me because he always has an alliance for some unknown reason. Like have these people realized who this is? They always let him get super far. Me no understand. Maybe that will change this season *evil grin and wink*

9. It feels so good to have this second chance and to be able to play this game one more time. Last time, I played it well and I got blindsided just in time before I took full control over it. This time, I'm aiming to get it done and win it.

10. I cried for a year and listened to Linking Park and Simple Plan as I tried to heal the pain of not getting in

Your guesses are due at 7 PM EST tomorrow.
If there is a tie, there will be a tiebreaker question.
3211 days 2 hours ago
Js21
1. Sporty
2. Luke
3. Joe
4. Chris
5. Stephen
6. Eric
7. Dana
8. Sporty
9. Stephen
10. Joe
3211 days 2 hours ago
Js21
With 5/10 Correct
Benlinus wins immunity!
3211 days 2 hours ago
BENLINUS
yay

open group

Js21's Survivor: Ko Tarutao

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!