This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Backyard

Topic » The Backyard

4185 days 6 hours ago
I_PullDaStrings
This is the Backyard. It has a swimming pool, hot tub, workout areas, hammock and all types of other things to make your experience fun to the max!

Competitions will be held here!

*Please do not post here until you are inside the Big Brother house!*
4185 days 6 hours ago
I_PullDaStrings
Check in starts now!
4185 days 6 hours ago
GiGi10
here! :D
4185 days 6 hours ago
IceIceBaby
here
4185 days 6 hours ago
BigBruv
here ofc:)
4185 days 6 hours ago
I_PullDaStrings
Here
-------
GiGi
Ice
Big
4185 days 6 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
4185 days 5 hours ago
Hikeygirl101
Hey
4185 days 5 hours ago
I_PullDaStrings
Wait one moment as I mail people currently online to check in :)
4185 days 5 hours ago
I_PullDaStrings
Here
-------
GiGi
Ice
Big
Hikey
4185 days 5 hours ago
BigBruv
Mmhmmm Janelle;)
4185 days 5 hours ago
z3ro
here
4185 days 5 hours ago
z3ro
I'M ON OFFBEATS?
ded rood ivan...
4185 days 5 hours ago
I_PullDaStrings
Here
-------
GiGi
Ice
Big
Hikey
z3ro
4185 days 5 hours ago
I_PullDaStrings
Houseguests, it's time for the first Head of Household Competition of the summer, to begin. This competition is called "Mattress Mayhem." The concept is simple. Across from the platform you are standing on are 3 Lucky Charms. When I say begin you must jump from mattress to mattress and reach the other side. Grab the lucky charm and leap back and place it on your shelf. Their are a total of 3 mattresses, you'll have to jump from to reach both sides. In order to jump to each mattress, you must say 3 different phrases I will give you momentarily in 3 different posts. You must make no errors in the phrase and must post the phrases in order, if you don't then you will fall off the mattress and must start over from the first mattress or the last mattress, depending on if you received a lucky charm and fell off or didn't even make the lucky charm platform. Also if your going back you must post the phrases in reverse. In order to grab a lucky charm you have to post "grabs a lucky charm" and to place it on the shelf say "places lucky charm on shelf." When you have placed all 3 lucky charms on your shelf, leap back across to where the lucky charms once were and post *rings bell*. You are only allowed to carry 1 lucky charm at a time. The first houseguest who can retrieve all 3 Lucky Charms and then ring the bell will become the new Head of Household and their clique will be safe from eviction.

**NOTE** - Your cliques will each be given their own thread to compete in.

However houseguests, another reward is up for grabs and if you want to go for this reward, then instead of saying "grabs a lucky charm" you must say "grabs a gold medallion". You need to grab 2 medallions, carrying 1 at a time. Also instead of ringing the bell you must press the buzzer by saying "presses buzzer". You must do this before someone wins the HoH. By winning this reward, that means your clique team will be ineligible to win this weeks HoH Competition.  The winner of this reward will then have to solely evict two members of the same clique team, that didn't win HoH. But with every reward, can come a punishment. The remaining members of the clique that had two members evicted, will be safe from the next two evictions(unable to compete in HoH's or Veto's for those two weeks) and both individuals will EACH be able to select one houseguest from the team that won this reward and those two houseguests chosen will be prevented from competing in the next Head of Household competition.

Do you all understand?
4185 days 5 hours ago
Hikeygirl101
One moment

open group

Big Brother 1 Pulling Strings Day 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!