This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications

Topic » Applications

4270 days 16 hours ago
gdog88
1. What is your gender? MALE
2. What is your sexual orientation? STRAIGHT
3. Do you understand that the game lasts 50 days and that there is something everyday and that you must be active, including posting in the house atleast 5 times a day? YES
4. Do you understand that everything will be live except for competitions on Fridays and Saturdays, including Nominations Ceremonies, Veto Ceremonies, and Eviction Ceremonies, including Eviction votes? YES
5. Do you understand the rules posted in the Forum? YES
6. Do you understand how Big Brother works? YES
7. When are the best times for things to be held everyday? Be VERY SPECIFIC.
Sunday - 10am-12pm (lives in AZ), and then 4pm-9pm
Monday - (starting august 8th i have school so anytime after 5pm) 10am-1pm, 5pm-9pm
Tuesday - (starting august 8th i have school so anytime after 5pm) 10am-1pm, 5pm-9pm
Wednesday - (starting august 8th i have school so anytime after 5pm) 10am-1pm, 5pm-9pm
Thursday - (starting august 8th i have school so anytime after 5pm) 10am-1pm, 5pm-9pm
Friday - (starting august 8th i have school so anytime after 5pm) 10am-1pm, 5pm-9pm
Saturday - 10am-12pm, 6pm-7pm, 8pm-9pm
8. Give a brief bio of yourself. 17yrs, lives is AZ, on night more than morning
9. Why do you think you should be a HouseGuest? becuase i am awesome i will provide a new way to play the game and cause drama and stir the pot
10. What is your strategy in the Game? play more of a social game get in peoples head and win some competitions but not a lot
11. Do you understand that you must send a Diary Room entry to me atleast everyday telling me your strategy, game plan, what you think about the other HouseGuests, your secrets, absolutely everything? YES
4259 days 21 hours ago
yuo34
1. What is your gender?male
2. What is your sexual orientation?straight
3. Do you understand that the game lasts 50 days and that there is something everyday and that you must be active, including posting in the house atleast 5 times a day?yes
4. Do you understand that everything will be live except for competitions on Fridays and Saturdays, including Nominations Ceremonies, Veto Ceremonies, and Eviction Ceremonies, including Eviction votes?yes
5. Do you understand the rules posted in the Forum?
6. Do you understand how Big Brother works?yesyes
7. When are the best times for things to be held everyday? Be VERY SPECIFIC.
Sunday - friday 8 -2pm
8. Give a brief bio of yourself. i am from london
9. Why do you think you should be a HouseGuest? i am up for new things
10. What is your strategy in the Game? i will make sure i know what my place is in the house.
11. Do you understand that you must send a Diary Room entry to me atleast everyday telling me your strategy, game plan, what you think about the other HouseGuests, your secrets, absolutely everything? yes

open group

Eamon's Big Brother 1 Apply Now Win 50T!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!