This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 1: Apples for Apples

Topic » Challenge 1: Apples for Apples

4114 days 17 hours ago
RachelReilly1
Welcome players to your first challenge. In this challenge you will be competing here in the Tiki villiage collecting food for the hungry villagers. Whoever has the most fruit by the end of the challenge wins the competition.   
                                     ~Here are your options in this challenge~

-Post "Grabs apple" every 10 minuet mark for 10 bananas.
-Post "Steal apples from (Insert user)" to steal 10 apples on every 30 minuet mark.
-On every Hour mark you can post "Golden apple" for 20 apples.

Reward: Person with most apples gets 12 points as well as the power to gift 2 players five points and take away 5 points from 2 other players.

2nd place in the challenge gets 10 points and the points go down from there based on how everyone places. GL! If you dont understand anything just ask. YOU POST WILL NOT COUNT IF IT IS NOT EVERY TEN MINUETS EXACTLY. This challenge is nonlive so everyone has a chance.

Will start at 5pm est so keep checking back here. GL!
4114 days 17 hours ago
RachelReilly1
NOTE: IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PLAY THE LOTTERY JUST MAIL ME SO. JUST BEAWARE I WILL ONLY MAIL BACK IF YOUR SCORE WENT UP OR DOWN. I wont tell you by how much. You may also buy a medallion, which will cost 5 of your points. This challenge will last 10 Hours.
4114 days 16 hours ago
RachelReilly1
I might not be here by 5 so just know you guys can start as soon as it is 5pm est! Remember tho..ONLY on every TEN MINUET MARK. ex. 10mins, 20mins, 30mins. Anything else wont count regardless of it being 10 minuets apart.
4114 days 16 hours ago
cheese98
Grabs apples
4114 days 16 hours ago
cheese98
Grabs apples
4114 days 16 hours ago
TylerTheGreat
Grabs apples
4114 days 16 hours ago
cheese98
Grabs apples
4114 days 16 hours ago
RachelReilly1
Looks like you guys got the hang of it. Remember if you would like to buy a medallion or play Lottery just mail me.
4114 days 15 hours ago
TylerTheGreat
Grabs apples
Steals apples  from cheese
4114 days 15 hours ago
Glinda
grabs apples
4114 days 15 hours ago
TylerTheGreat
Grabs apple
4114 days 15 hours ago
TylerTheGreat
Grabs apples
(Too easy)
4114 days 15 hours ago
jtm99
grabs apple
4114 days 15 hours ago
Donagal103
Grabs apples
4114 days 15 hours ago
TylerTheGreat
Grabs apples
4114 days 15 hours ago
TylerTheGreat
*golden

open group

Battle for Tiki Island: Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!