This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » RULES

4142 days 23 hours ago
RachelReilly1
Hello and Welcome to Tiki Island contestants. Not before you begin your journey I want you to know a few game rules.

-You will all start with 12 points, HOWEVER your points will be kept secret. I am keeping track of everyones points in a different group which is being kept secret.

-Depending on how good you do in challenges could GREATLY determine if your points go up or down.

-Before each challenge starts Ill ask like to peveryone if they would play "The Lottery". In the lottery you have the choice to earn or lose points based on random.org. I will random.org the numbers 1-10. If you get an Odd number your points will go down that much. If you get an even your points will go down that much as well.

-If You hit 0 points you are automatically ejected from the game! :O

-Every 3 episodes you will come to the elimination temple, There the player with the lowest score will be sacrificed to the Gods aka Eliminated.

-Every episode you have the option to buy ONE medallion, However it will cost 5 of your points and the medallion you get will be choosen by Random.org. It can be something good or bad towards you and the other players!

-For every challenge you miss it is minus 2 points.

Lastly Have fun! Make alliances! They could help you to have someone not target your points and you could gang up on others >;), And may the best player win :)

The first Challenge I will try to have tommowrow at 5pm est time.
4142 days 23 hours ago
porschefan101
kk
4142 days 23 hours ago
TylerTheGreat
Read
4142 days 23 hours ago
RachelReilly1
Sorry for speeling mistakes and such btw! haha :L
4142 days 22 hours ago
skeeter
ok
4142 days 22 hours ago
Jacob_C
awsum
4142 days 22 hours ago
CourtneyYates
ok
4142 days 21 hours ago
BassAbsol
I can't be there
4142 days 17 hours ago
Guess_Who
Cool

open group

Battle for Tiki Island: Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!