This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Danganronpa: Despair in Plastic - Rooms

Topic » Danganronpa: Despair in..

2661 days 15 hours ago
tyboy618
• Outside

»Fountain: A majestic fountain with water falling off of Barbie's back. So wonderful!

»Pool: An Olympic-size pool, which can fit 16 people!

»Lounge Area: An area by the pool, with umbrellas, lounge chairs, etc.

»Hot Tub: A nice jacuzzi ought to make you feel better!

»Slip and Slide: There's no such thing as summer fun without a nice slip and slide!

»Sprinkler: Some fun in the sun is no good without getting wet!

• First Floor

»Foyer: A beautiful balcony and set of stairs, all pink, with a bedazzling chandelier overtop!

»Kitchen: An ordinary, yet luxurious kitchen. Can take care of all of your cooking and cleaning needs.

»Dining Room: A darker pink in this room, for a nice aroma whilst we eat.

»Zen Room: This room has nothing but a chair. Barbie totally believes in feng shui and stuff, so this room is for meditation and getting your feelings out!

»Laundry Room: Dirty clothes! Ew! Wash them!

»Library: It has all of the Barbie books! And other scholarly books too, I guess.

»Basement Door: It's locked. Hmm. That's weird.

• Second Floor

»Master Bedroom: Barbie and Ken's bedroom. Don't get caught in here! You'll be in trouble.

»Individual Suites: Your own bedrooms, color-coordinated for your own style!

»Walk-in Closet: All of Barbie and Ken's collection! They've been generous enough to share it with you all! Aww! All of these pretty, size-zero clothes!

»Bathrooms: Do I need to explain this? Showers/baths can also be found in here.

»Recreational Room: All of the Barbie games can be found in here, as well as other popular board games.
2660 days 18 hours ago
tyboy618
• Update: Outside
»Playground: A playground, equipped with a bright pink slide, a few swings, and some climbing obstacles has appeared on the premises. How did it get here so quickly?
2645 days 20 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
• 3rd Floor
»Barbie Splendid Amphitheater: Chillax and hang out with your friends for the Barbie Splendid Amphitheater! Wanna put on a play? Or how about watching Barbie Island Princess in 3D HD? Well now you can!

»Barbie Dream Gym: In the 80's exercise and getting that dream athletic build was the key to beauty! Now you all can be beautiful too! Here in the Barbie Dream Gym you can, like, totally exercise to your heart's content! There's also a remote that changes the gym to the type of court you want to play in! (tennis court, volleyball court, basketball court, etc)

»Barbie Work Out Emporium: If you don't wanna play a sport and lift dumb weights all day try the work out room! It has your standard bench presses, treadmills, etc. Ken should go there more often...

»Crazy Cool Conservatory: Not only am I an amazing artist, politician, vet, homemaker, etc I also have a passion for the earth and stuff! Oh hey...what's this? Did that plant just move...watch your step because some of these plants may be pretty but deadly too!

»Magical Music Hall: Here is where I like to rock out, have jam sessions, or record my latest Barbie singles! All types of music and instruments are here!

»Barbie Ball room: Not only is a ball room essential it's NECESSARY for any romantic get together or to dance the night away!

»Lovely Lounge: Just your average lounge area to calm yourselves and take a break from partying! Woo~
2628 days 20 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
• 4th Floor
»Petting Zoo: You know I just ADORE animals! So why not have some of my very own in a quaint little petting zoo! But oh no look! One of the baby goats looks sick...

»Mirror Room: I want to look my best in every angle darlings! So I installed a room...full of MIRRORS! Watch out, don't try and bump you head...everything isn't always as they seem...

»Mechanical Bull Room: Yee haw~ Did y'all forget I was a cowgirl once too! Now you can try too! Saddle up partner and try this doohickey for size! The room is padded to a T!...Or is it? I don't know ask Ken!

»Bumper Car Room: Put the peddle to the meddle and crash bang BOOM into others in the Bumper Car Room!

»Mini Games: Ring toss, Bottle toss, pin the Love Wins Key West crop top on the Ken...oops wrong game...but you get it right? Your average run of the mill carnival games with cute Barbie merchandise as prizes!

»Roller Coaster Room: A big ole fashion roller coaster with my face smack dab in the center! Scream your heads off and enjoy the Barbie Amuse Yourself Theme Park Coaster for all boys and girls and people of all ages!

»Ball Pit Room: Just a  gigantic room full of balls! I mean, who doesn't love balls?

»Concessions: Here you'll find all kinds of carnival foods like deep fried hot dogs, deep fried Twinkies, deep fried Kale, deep fried vegan cheese milk, etc. And Ken's not allowed in there because he'll get fat...or I guess...fatter than he is now.
2619 days 12 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
»Unisex Bathrooms: Pretty self explanatory!
2609 days 15 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
• Fourth Floor

» Infirmary: Got a boo boo or a tummy ache from all that partying? Stop on by the infirmary! We have band aids, aspirin, chloroform, acid, all the good stuff to get you partying again.

»Hair Salon: I know climbing up all those stairs will get your hair all dirty and sweaty! So I provided a Barbie Luxury Salon near the stairs. So now when you come back down you have a new 'do for you and your boo!

»Gallery Room: Since I'm a Pisces, I'm the creative type, and I want you all to share in this creativity too! By painting in the Gallery Room!

» Taxidermy Room: As a Jackie of All Trades I like to delve into every aspect of life...and DEATH! If you look around you can see all your friends stuffed and standing like they're stuck in time, young forever!

» Armory/Shooting Range: Guys love a girl with guns...

» Attic Door: Another locked door? I wonder if Ken has the key...
2609 days 15 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
• Fifth Floor

» Infirmary: Got a boo boo or a tummy ache from all that partying? Stop on by the infirmary! We have band aids, aspirin, chloroform, acid, all the good stuff to get you partying again.

»Hair Salon: I know climbing up all those stairs will get your hair all dirty and sweaty! So I provided a Barbie Luxury Salon near the stairs. So now when you come back down you have a new 'do for you and your boo!

»Gallery Room: Since I'm a Pisces, I'm the creative type, and I want you all to share in this creativity too! By painting in the Gallery Room!

» Taxidermy Room: As a Jackie of All Trades I like to delve into every aspect of life...and DEATH! If you look around you can see all your friends stuffed and standing like they're stuck in time, young forever!

» Armory/Shooting Range: Guys love a girl with guns...

» Attic Door: Another locked door? I wonder if Ken has the key...

open group

Tyboy's Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!