This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SFNN5: Challenge 5

Topic » SFNN5: Challenge 5

3032 days 16 hours ago
Teddybear
I hope you all enjoyed talking shit, because we're gonna have another round of it today. This time, instead of talking shit about the Nana's, you will talk shit about each other. Each of you needs to PM me something about your fellow competitors (one of them, preferrably), whether it's a warning about your past with them, or just a general message of bitchiness. We want to see if there would be any serious issues between two SFNN players should they get picked together.

If you don't have any problems with anyone, then what I (and all the Nanas) advise is that you make your submission FUNNY. We want your sense of humor to shine, and that is likely what will get you a better score (you may include GIFs).

You have until Saturday, December 12th at 11:59 PM est -- good luck!
3032 days 16 hours ago
Teddybear
Also, make sure you send your submissions only to me, Teddybear.
3032 days 8 hours ago
Stering_butter
Oh fuck
3032 days 7 hours ago
Teddybear
Also may I add (to those two who did this last time and may again) - typically the judges will score you down if you don't write at least a few lines (ie more than one sentence) showing you put in minimal effort, unless the one line is so spectacular it knocks everyone's socks off.
3032 days 4 hours ago
bunnycat
if it's long, dumb and makes no sense, i'll score that low js.

open group

Search For the Next Nana 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!