This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB, BITCH! Apps- Round 1 (Season 3)

Topic » BB, BITCH! Apps- Round 1..

2355 days 21 hours ago
Kpnna
Hello possible houseguests!

Applications for Season 3 of Kpnna's Big Brother, BITCH! are now OPEN. This season, dubbed "Risky Business," will challenge houseguests like never before. Previous "Big Brother, BITCH!" players are not eligible to apply. Everyone else on Tengaged is eligible to apply, even if you have previously participated in Kpnna's "Expect the Unexpected" series or "Bigg Boss" series.

•••••

It's time to play Big Brother, BITCH! Hosted by Kpnna, who has also hosted the "Expect the Unexpected" series for 16 seasons, this season will be the most realistic online Big Brother series Tengaged can offer.

For this series, we will work in a 2-day cycle, where a houseguest will be evicted every 2 days (with the exception of special evictions). The season should be over before Thanksgiving (towards the end of November). This is a very active season, with daily events, daily calls, and fun competitions! The winner will walk away with $25, and the runner-up will receive $10. Other cash prizes may be award throughout the season. Last season, $80 in various prizes were handed out!

•••••

Just ask some past Expect the Unexpected and Big Brother, BITCH! players what they think of the game!

"My season was extremely fun and the twists always kept us on our toes. The season was so interesting that it was one of the most active games I have played. If you apply be ready for a wild ride and maybe you’ll even become the second best winner of the series!" -Mearl (BBB Season 1 Winner)

"Jacob has one of the most well run and fun group games on Tengaged" -Aiwfwyattroh (ETU Season 13 Winner)

"Awesome group, awesome host apply now! You won't regret it!" -ForceMike1 (ETU Ultimate All-Stars Winner)

"It is a game that will drive you insane, in a good way though." -Mybash_ (ETU Season 6 Winner)

"It's a lot of fun! Apply today!" -SashaBaby2010 (ETU Season 9 Winner)

"Apply now! You'll love it." -Anoreoz897 (ETU All-Star)

"Awesome group!" -Janelle_Pierzina (ETU Seasons 2/5 Winner)

"Kpnna is an amazing host you wouldn't regret applying to his group" -Sammy1172 (ETU Seasons 8/10 Winner)

•••••

ALL HOUSEGUESTS IN THE GAME ARE FEATURED ON WIKIA AND IN AN AUDIO LIBRARY OF ALL EVENTS!! If houseguests submit enough DRs, episodes might be made after the season.

•••FOR ROUND 1, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS POST YOUR FIRST NAME BELOW!! :) •••

*If you are a white level, please say so below and add me to your friends list. I'll do the same so we are able to mail."

Once again, for round 1, all you have to do is post your name below.

Thank you!
2355 days 20 hours ago
Kpnna
•••••

For any questions, please PM me, or (the fastest way to contact me) Skype me.
• itsjustjacob320 • <----Skype
http://www.tengaged.com/mail/?action=mailto&to=Kpnna • <---Link to mail me
2355 days 20 hours ago
SashaBaby2010
Sasha
2355 days 20 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
Sam
2355 days 20 hours ago
survivingreality
Nick
2355 days 20 hours ago
PanicAtTheDisco
Adam
2355 days 20 hours ago
jojo7784
Jojo
2355 days 9 hours ago
GentlemanG
Ray
2355 days 4 hours ago
anthousai
Krista
2355 days 1 hour ago
Zizylion
Enzo (White Level)
2354 days 23 hours ago
Taki238
Jalen
2354 days 23 hours ago
Noxity
Nick
2354 days 22 hours ago
joey65409
joey
2354 days 4 hours ago
Max1130
Max
2354 days 3 hours ago
iichaoskimmy
Kim
2354 days 2 hours ago
Jay_smooth1738
Jay Sean

open group

BB, BITCH! Risky Business (Day 22)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!