This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Winners VS Runner-Ups Final Words

Topic » Winners VS Runner-Ups Final..

3513 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
3513 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
22nd/21st: Keith/Keitho44:

Well it sucked cause I was first voted out. It wasn't even smart, I remained quiet. I guess they were all afraid to go after each other, cause they've got no balls. They just picked me and I cannot wait to watch them fall to the runners up! Keith is outta here B-)
3511 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
20th: Wyatt/Aiwfwyattroh:

What final words? I didn't rly do much to justify a good response.
Idk who flipped between peace, rshow, nick and drago but it must of been a good move for them. Rich is super dangerous as he knows multiple players so it might come back to bite them. O well I wish I could say I had fun but I didn't have the chance to. Regradless happy to be bought back.
3509 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
19th: Addrian/Addrian:

Well I knew this time around it would be harder, and it was fun but I'm glad I'm gone cause playing back to back is hard. I'm still my finals my first go around and for to come back in the last season! Also let it be known that if Erik was online I would've had the votes to stay lmao
3508 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
18th: Mearl/Mearl:

Well in all my games this one is definitely one of the ones that surprised me the most. Once I saw 3 votes were casted and nobody had told me how a vote was going down I became a little paranoid and messaged a bunch of people. I'm shocked nobody told me, I thought I had good enough relationships on this tribe to be able to hear they were voting me out but guess not. I knew they'd see me as a huge threat and couldn't fix it but thought id be able to survive a bit longer. Oh well. If I had more time to focus in this game maybe I could've strengthened bonds to keep me safe but after a 9-1 vote I doubt it
3498 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage
14th: Michael/PeaceOut14:

I really thought this would be it but Rich is a sneaky sneaky person. Always wanted to win a game but I guess that's never going to happen. I had a lot of fun playing though. :D
3498 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage
13th: Shadi/Chastain:

It sucked
3494 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphage
12th: Alex R./RShowFreak:

Maybe it's just because I'm getting older but I didn't invest as much into the game as I expected to when approached about it.  I think it just shows maybe my time playing is actually coming to an end
3490 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphage
11th: Andy/Amf7410:

It was fun. It just kinda sucks because we knew that because the game was back to the basics, a pagonging was pretty much inevitable either way. Its frustrating not being able to do anything about it either because it was pretty much a luck based firemaking challenge so all I could do was watch my chances go up in flames.
3489 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage
10th: Rich/Sarge455:

Started out as a great game.  I was playing the Villain to the core. Had this game all sowed up until a stupid early merge.  Then, everything went downhill from there.  Backstabbing was my game this time and had merge went my way I would have been sitting in the Finals.

Thank you for letting me in Chris and sorry I could not break through a stupid alliance that needs to turn on each other eventually.  Peace out man.
3488 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphage
9th: Coldan/Dragotistic:

I had a fine time before the pussy winners lost their balls and pagonged the runner ups.
3487 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
8th: Nick/Nbkiller:

Well guys, it's been fun

well I would say that if I actually meant it. I have now pretty much confirmed that I will never play survivor again on my tengaged career.

I'd like to share light on a theory I've been thinking of this entire game. What will happen if I don't show up to challenges? Naturally, I had the feeling of "I'd get voted out right away, and not make it far" which suited me just fine, since I was testing this out.

However, when I made merge, I was illegitimately surprised when I survived tribal council after tribal council, and eventually made merge.

So now, what would happen if the random yellow level did that strategy? He'd get voted off first. So I ask everyone, why does reputation proceed everything in these games? My reputation got me carried until 8th place out of 22 instead of going out in 22nd like I probably should have.

Some food for thought for you survivor players.

So with that all said, I am now announcing my ABSOLUTE retirement from the stupidity known as "Survivor" and I will not be seen playing any version of this game for the remainder of my stay on tengaged. I simply find it boring, predictable, and not worth my time anymore simply put.

But also, thank you Gaiaphage, for letting me play Return to Bouvet Island because that one was actually worth my time playing, and thank you for the great memories from that game.
3483 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
7th: Russ/Zimdelinvasor:

I kind of figured I would get voted out. Eddie wasn't really talking to me about the vote and I never got confirmation Jarrod was going to vote my way, so it was pretty obvious. I'm disappointed, because I think I stood an amazing shot at winning going forward from that round, but I'm not going to bitch about how I'm too important for the game and refrain from jury voting like a petulant piece of shit. I lost, most people lose in these games, at least I got to vote out Mearl.

I really, really hope the final three is Alex, Eddie, and Joe. Jeremy making it to the end would be so dull -- and irritating, since there was supposed to be a power shift against him. Sean is Sean, would win automatically for being a runner-up but has no real personality, so fuck that. And Jarrod is apparently a huge threat who would win, but he has never said a single word to me, so I'd be disappointed by him winning. It would be way better than Jeremy or Sean, though.
3482 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphage
6th: Joe/Joeker:

I AM SUCH A GREEK TRAGEDY OH MY GOD!!!! I was on the bottom of the winners alliance and I was gonna be fighting for my life in this game. It was a tough fight at final 6 and because of some shit luck because random.org sucks, I could have won the game and gave the winners the middle finger. I called all the shots after RShow left so even if they voted me out what kind of case could they make when I was the one deciding the boot order anyway? Whatever, at least I left on my own terms getting Eddie to make a tie and all. Would have been better if I won and pulled another big "Survivor Magnificent Bastard" moment, but it was a good attempt. I'm happy with getting 6th out of 22 people and I'm glad I was smart enough to know that Jarrod or Sean would have won this whole thing and the way things are coming, the latter might just pull a dark horse. Stupid winners. They need to go back and try again. Anyway, to wrap it up, I'm going to miss playing in your series. It gave me one of my four wins and two of my eight runner-up titles (Also counting my goddess run of your Big Brother series XD) and it was one of the best group game series I was apart of. It was a blast and may the best player win (its not Eddie or Alex thats for sure).
3477 days ago
Gaiaphage
4th: Sean/Caliboy:

It has been a joyous ride, and in the end I know I played a fantastic game with the cards I was handled. I munipulated the outcomes of runner ups getting pagonged completely from making F6 to making F4. Honestly I wouldn't have done it any other way. I feel Alex and Jarrod made to much mistakes to take the crown Which is also why my vote is for Jeremy so please count that in as my reasoning.

IN the end I insulted the winners in order to continously think about the Runner ups and their minds in jury to help me get this far. Whether I was right or wrong about their opinions I used that as my advantage and standpoint of playing the game as an expert of what has been said or theorized. Even tho honestly some of the stuff I said was true and others was just mystified. The game was great until Russ tarnish after I took him out at F7, as he still holds influence over the others after and for that reason Jer also my vote as I dont give a fuck what alex and jarrod proclaims but I just can't.
3468 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
1st: Jeremy/MMAjunkieX:

I'm not sure if I deserved to win.  I'm a little frustrated at Coldan though for how he acted at the end of it all (even if he wasn't gonna vote for me).  Either way, I had fun and wished I wasn't working down the stretch.  I also don't regret that I didn't really play to maximize my chances of winning at the end by voting Jarrod out at F5.  I would have been comfortable losing to him at the end.

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!