This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2977 days 6 hours ago
konohavillage1
Congrats to our final two! Brandon and Daniel, you have gone as far as you can go in this game.

Now the decision is in the hands of our jury: Murphy, Luna, Will, David, Tristian, Brady, Sagar, Austin A., Patton, Viv, and Austin W.

Brandon and Daniel, please post an opening statement about why you feel that you deserve to win this game. Once you have done that, the jurors can begin their questioning.

JURORS, please do not vote until you have asked at least one question. Thanks.

The votes, and the awards will be revealed in this thread on Saturday at midnight EST. So you have about 3 days from the creation of this thread. In the event of a tie (lol with 11 jurors), we will refer to our pre jury players for votes.
2977 days 6 hours ago
Brandonator
Hello jury! I hope you guys are doing well (you're all wearing great shirts btw). I think I worked really hard to be here winning my 4 immunity challenges since returning from Redemption Island. I was instantly targetted upon my return yet I managed to get brought into an alliance and sneak my way in here. I outplayed ppl, I outlasted people (literally I outlasted ppl in hold the button twice..........sorta), and I outwitted ppl as well!!! Anyway give me questions and then vote for me the win, Slice is voting for Trump.
2977 days 6 hours ago
austino15fffan
Well, you both played fantastic games, and while I didn't speak to either of you once I can still recognize that. My question is for Brandon, why did you decide to use your superpower to knock me out of the game, over Patton and Austin W, both of which had better resumes than me.
2977 days 5 hours ago
Brandonator
Austino,
I really can't say much about their resumes in terms of how they were in the game before I came back (if that is what you mean), but ultimately they were both incredibly weak in challenges. First off Austin W. rarely even attempted to compete in immunity (I'm pretty sure he hasn't done one in like 3 rounds before he was voted out) and Patton didn't even know how to submit a screenshot. Game wise I didn't see either of them strategically as threats anymore so than you. Coming down to endgame and there being literally like 13 million damn hidden immunity idols (none of which were in my possession) placing myself in the best situation to win individual immunity was incredibly important.
2977 days 5 hours ago
Bradyman7
My only question is what did each of you do that the other didnt
2977 days 4 hours ago
ElectraViv
My question is, in your own personal opinion, why do you consider Selena Gomez to better than Demi Lovato. Please use sales, body weight, charting positions, charity work, social media, etc. to help describe your point.
2977 days ago
Osiris
ok, unexpected final 2 i for sure thought viv would be here but you both played great games

Brandon
Why should I vote you even though it seemed like you never had control of this game? Name a few of your big moves

Daniel
You played an excellent game going from the bottom to the top but I want some reasoning on why you played how you played after that tribal where you played your idol
2976 days 21 hours ago
Slice
Hello, esteemed jury. You're all looking beautiful tonight. I brought baked goods for all of you, feel free to take some.

When it comes to my game, I think I played a solid, loyal, strategic, and smart game. I got here on my social power instead of my strength in immunities (as I didn't win a single one the entire game!), and the only real idol safety I had was my own idol I got at the start that was absolutely a pivotal point in the game that turned everything in my alliance's favor (sorry not sorry, Luna).

I certainly outwitted a few of you, leading to me outplaying a lot of you, and I outlasted everyone to get here. Please consider voting for me, thank you!
2976 days 21 hours ago
Slice
Brady:

I think, compared to Brandon, I played much more of a strategic game than he did and was involved a lot more in decision making. Brandon certainly beat me out in immunities and was obviously still a great ally (saving me once with his superpower), but I had to save myself more often than not, as again, I did not get any immunities and had to survive on my social power and my strategy.
2976 days 21 hours ago
Slice
Viv:

I will tackle this question later when I have the time, as it requires much preparatory research, but I assure you that your hypothesis is correct: Selena Gomez is leagues ahead of Dumby Elevator.
2976 days 21 hours ago
Slice
David:

Thank you very much! I'm glad you think so. As for your question, after I played my idol I had to play a lot more carefully because I didn't have a net to catch me any more. The most stressful weeks were the three after where my alliance did not have a solid majority, but knowing when to get involved with the other side was key, especially in the week Will went home. We could have tried to sway some of your votes, but letting them split was perfect for us because it let our vote of 5 beat your side of 6 that was having a hard time trying to decide who to vote off from our side.

From there it was a matter of targeting the right people and trying to dodge idols, which we did successfully a number of times. I had to vote some people out a little earlier than I wanted to (sorry, Patton, I only told you I'd want you in F4 so if you or Austin had an idol it would be played on Austin... and it worked) but otherwise I was loyal.

Just some insight into my game!
2976 days 21 hours ago
Osiris
One more thing Daniel

since i was clueless this whole fucking game I would like to know the alliances and why y'all targeted me?
2976 days 20 hours ago
Osiris
oh and Brandon:

WHy THE FUCK YOU TAKE DANIEL OVER AUSTIN DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB MOVE he would have 100% lost to you so for that reason i don't think you'll get my vote
2976 days 20 hours ago
fastpaton727
ok Brandon you came back into the game give me a reason why i should vote a comeback to win?
Slice You told me you would take me to f4 why did you not (good choice but why)?
2976 days 20 hours ago
fastpaton727
and also both of u did amazing i respect the hell out of ur game play and congragulations thx 4 a fun first survivor game
2976 days 18 hours ago
Brandonator
I'm on my phone and have an exam today so I'll get back to these questions later!!!!

open group

Survivor: Bitch Mountain 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!