This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Challenge #4 - Math Maze

Topic » Tribal Challenge #4 - Math..

1185 days 6 hours ago
Aquamarine
Your tribal challenge will last for 24 hours and will be posted at 7PM!
1185 days 4 hours ago
Aquamarine
For this challenge you must use the following screenshot to draw a path from the area labeled START to the area labeled FINISH accumulating points along the way.

https://gyazo.com/24aafe2955b5feacbd40c438bf385351

The lips and sparkle emoji count as a X2 multiplier applied to your score WHEN you pass through them. The heart emoji counts as a X3 multiplier applied the same way. When drawing your path, be sure to calculate your score as you go (or at the end). You will need to submit your calculated score ALONG WITH YOUR ENTRY. Failure to do this will result in your score not counting. In addition, if your calculated score is incorrect, it will count as a 0.

This challenge will work as a sort of *HERO* challenge in that it only takes your highest score to win. However, the winner of this challenge on each tribe will receive TWO idol clues, so its up to you whether or not you want to participate.

You will have until 7PM EST tomorrow to submit your score for your tribe.

I'd prefer if you post your questions here so that everyone can see, but if I don't see it feel free to mail/Discord message me.
1185 days 4 hours ago
rohanprabhu
wait so only the highest scoresf from each tribe or each person will count
and also we snip or final path right

what if you pass through all of the multipliers do you get X12
1185 days 2 hours ago
Aquamarine
please draw over it in paint and screenshot it with the path
1185 days 2 hours ago
Aquamarine
its not x12, its applied at the time you pass through it. i.e., when you hit x2 and have 100, it turns to 200, then if you have 500 when you hit x3, you go to 1500.

its not applied at the end.
1184 days 4 hours ago
Aquamarine
HIGHEST SCORES BY TRIBE
Equinox: GentlemanG - 5741
Luna: NOTHING?!?
Solara: 1001games - 4006

Luna is going to tribal and I'm going back to hosting 100 person survivor

open group

VJJ Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!