This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Challenge #2 - LIVE

Topic » Tribal Challenge #2 - LIVE

1188 days 6 hours ago
Aquamarine
Will take place tomorrow night at 7PM EST!
1188 days 6 hours ago
AmandaBynes
Lovely stuff
1188 days 6 hours ago
Insanity
I will not be able to make it as I am working that night </3 Good luck tribe!
1188 days 6 hours ago
1001games
I work as well! I’ll try to make it but if not then good luck!
1187 days 17 hours ago
salmaan
not our star player missing :'(
1187 days 7 hours ago
Aquamarine
hello hello hello
1187 days 7 hours ago
GentlemanG
hi
1187 days 7 hours ago
Jessie_
good evening
1187 days 7 hours ago
salmaan
WHY AMANDA OMG
1187 days 7 hours ago
Jessie_
who knows lmfao
1187 days 7 hours ago
LovelyKiss
yall fucked up for that
1187 days 7 hours ago
Natepresnell
hi
1187 days 7 hours ago
Jessie_
3 people messaged me "who we voting?" then she gets evicted, so not sure what happened there xD I was not part of this convo.
1187 days 7 hours ago
Aquamarine
Tonight's challenge is called "Stars are Blind" and here's how it works. I will post a link to a blurred celebrity photo. To unblur it, you have to wave your mouse over the dots to make them smaller eventually revealing the picture.

Example: http://www.koalastothemax.com/?aHR0cHM6Ly93d2QuY29tL3dwLWNvbnRlbnQvdXBsb2Fkcy8yMDIwLzA4L2plbm5pZmVyLWxvcGV6LWJlYXV0eS1saW5lLmpwZw==

(you MIGHT need to turn your ad block off, so test it?)

Once you know who it is, post their name in the thread. In this case, the answer would be Jennifer Lopez. SPELLING COUNTS, please use whatever name is in their wikipedia or I will not count it. (i.e., I wont count JLo as a shortcut)

Each time I will ALSO post a picture labeled "idol clue". If you are the first to name that celebrity, you will get a point for yourself towards an idol clue. The top scoring player on each tribe will receive that reward. If there is a tie, the person who scored LEAST RECENTLY will win the tiebreaker.
1187 days 7 hours ago
BB5lover
Hi
1187 days 7 hours ago
Eilish
Hello

open group

VJJ Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!