This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EPISODE 2

Topic » EPISODE 2

2236 days 21 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Tomorrow, time TBD
2235 days 23 hours ago
LEANNA
Ok, I (think) I figured out how to do Skype - if people have a chat, add me!
2235 days 23 hours ago
Coyle14
What is it?
2235 days 1 hour ago
Kaseyhope101
Alright, everyone gather!
2235 days 1 hour ago
DJ2722
-shakes at table-
2235 days 1 hour ago
Kaseyhope101
I’ll start off with a message from... our killer.

“I see you all are having trouble with my little game... but this is just the beginning. I show no empathy towards your confusion, and it’ll only get harder from here..... good luck!”
2235 days 1 hour ago
DJ2722
-eyes watering-
2235 days 1 hour ago
Kaseyhope101
Before we get any farther, it’s time to find out... how. Garret. Died.
2235 days 1 hour ago
DJ2722
Oh lord imma cry
2235 days 1 hour ago
Kaseyhope101
Garret was... an outspoken member of our group to say the least... I knew a perfect way to present him as a victim. His mouth completely stitched.

In the middle of the night while everyone was sleeping...  I snuck into Garret’s room... carrying 2 giant jugs of water. I wanted to throw you all off, and I figured the most complex way of committing a murder would be with something completely out of left field that you’d need to know more information to figure out what exactly was at hand. I held him down, took a jug and started pouring liquid down his throat, in attempt to drown him. He kept fighting back so I had to get more aggressive than I planned, causing bruises up and down his body, and when I finished with my first jug, I went to go to the other jug, which game him enough time to try to get up, but I pushed him back down, accidentally knocking his head on the edge of his bed, causing a notable blood stain, and he broke his neck...

I knew I couldn’t lead too much evidence behind, so I emptied the jug, put it back in my shed, and started carrying Garret to the attic, careful to minimize staining in the hallway.

Then I did the biggest most blatant statement of irony ever, and stitched his mouth shut. A message to you all that if you talk too much, you better back it up in your theories... or you’ll be next.
2235 days 1 hour ago
Kaseyhope101
Also, I had to stitch his mouth to keep the water all inside him, just to increase the mystery!
2235 days 1 hour ago
DJ2722
LMAO WHAT

I DIDNT DO THAT BAD ROFL
2235 days 1 hour ago
Kaseyhope101
All of your theories were.... all over the place... both the good and the bad... one person did get a little bit closer than others.
2235 days 1 hour ago
Matedog1209
*Begins to cry*
2235 days 1 hour ago
Kaseyhope101
Max, today you were the best theorist.

open group

Whodunnit? - A MURDER MYSTERY - Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!