This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Semi-Finals Results

Topic » Semi-Finals Results

921 days 3 hours ago
Weetmaster
Today we examine our top 6 and decide who shall become FINALISTS!

Get ready!

921 days 3 hours ago
Weetmaster
I shall begin results with a special announcement

https://i.gifer.com/Q2WV.gif

THE FINAL IMMUNITY IDOL HAS COME INTO PLAY!
921 days 3 hours ago
Weetmaster
Congratulation to SANDY LAM // ilovetosing for successfully using the idol on themself and securing a spot on the finale stage!

This power was the secret gift from #BattleofWrath

But that’s not the only piece of special news, because Sandy granted themself immunity, instead of a Final 3, I’m allowing a Final 4 this season!

Three of the five of you left will move onto the finale stage!
921 days 3 hours ago
Weetmaster
I will still listen, comment, and rank to all 6 of your submissions for each category.

If Sandy receives a top slot, the warrior next in line will claim the finale stage. Any votes for Sandy in category 3 will not count as she already has immunity.
921 days 3 hours ago
Weetmaster
Category #1 REDEUX
921 days 3 hours ago
Weetmaster
#Coldplay
“My universe”

What a lovely submission and a massive upgrade from your previous submission. I think this might your best performance to date, and what a great time to show off what you can do! Great work!
921 days 3 hours ago
Weetmaster
#RagnBoneMan
“Healed”

I love this simply beat behind the track, almost has a raggae feel and it is absolutely something completely new that I haven’t heard from you. If this was submitted in the original category, it would have been a contender for that top tier. Let’s hope you do just as well this round, good work.
921 days 3 hours ago
Weetmaster
#ToriKelly
“Never Alone”

Such a quintessential you tune. And this blend of you and your other artist worked so well. It was really sweet, and a lovely song to submit for the category
921 days 3 hours ago
Weetmaster
#SandyLam
“Gaia”

I feel like I’m meeting a whole new side of you, and what I loved about you was how different your submissions have been each week. It’s been a pleasure listening to your songs and how experimental you are. Congrats on your immunity, this song proves why you’re up there
921 days 3 hours ago
Weetmaster
#Loboda
“Fly”

SO DRAMATIC! You’re right, I can feel that pain and it drops from the song more so than your last submission. I’m really happy with this track and it was also a great idea to bust this one out when  you needed it.

Everyone has been impressing me this round and it’s going to be so difficult to choose between you
921 days 2 hours ago
Weetmaster
#AFI
“Dulceria”

I 100% agree with you, that bass is STELLAR! And this song is dark and mysterious, I loved it. I was captivated, and I think your performance was stellar as well. Good work!
921 days 2 hours ago
Weetmaster
Let's take a look at the point distribution for each category

TIER 1
1st :: 15 Points
-------- Immunity Line----------
[Unless above already has immunity, then we move down the line]

2nd :: 13 Points
3rd ::12 Points
4th :: 11 Points

TIER 2
5th :: 10 Points
6th :: 5 Points

*If an artist did not post, they receive 0 points
921 days 2 hours ago
Weetmaster
CATEGORY #1 REDEUX

TIER 1
1st :: 15 Points Loboda
-------- Immunity Line----------
[Unless above already has immunity, then we move down the line]

2nd :: 13 Points :: Sandy Lam
3rd ::12 Points :: Coldplay
4th :: 11 Points :: AFI

TIER 2
5th :: 10 Points :: Tori Kelly
6th :: 5 Points :: RAG’N’BONE man
921 days 2 hours ago
Weetmaster
Congratulations to LOBODA for joining Sandy Lam in the finals!
921 days 2 hours ago
Weetmaster
Round 2 coming up soon
921 days ago
Weetmaster
Ok here is Category #2 Free Choice!

open group

The Music Wars: Secret 8gents !

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!