This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

WRATH Results

Topic » WRATH Results

927 days 4 hours ago
Weetmaster
927 days 4 hours ago
Weetmaster
Yesterday there was a lot of powers thrown out into the battlefield, and a lot of people trying to fight for that safety.

I’m going to post scores as if no abilities were used, then we’ll see how the battle of wrath really influenced the game.
927 days 4 hours ago
Weetmaster
Let’s go in reverse order today
927 days 4 hours ago
Weetmaster
COLDPLAY // Moviemusicguy123
“Violet Hill”

What a refreshing track from you. I feel like this is a fresh direction and it suits you so well. This is arguably one of your best performances and I think it was smart of you to bust this tune out during such a pivotal moment in the game. Good luck to you
927 days 4 hours ago
Weetmaster
INDILA // Midiaw
“Deniere Danse”

What a track! So whimsical, so dramatic, so theatrical. I’m sure this song has sparked so much art since it’s release. You really know your niche genre and you go hard on it every challenges. I have nothing negative to say, it was a beautiful moment.
927 days 3 hours ago
Weetmaster
AJR // zorbo678
“My place”

Thank you for sharing this with me, I feel so privileged to listen to this track. This vulnerability is new for you, and I felt that intensity you described. Great work.
927 days 3 hours ago
Weetmaster
AMY SHARK // Becksta20
“Spits on girls”

The lyrics are so generous Becksta, you’re really SERVING me these lyrics and it’s making me feel complete. I find the instrumental track to be bland but your words carry the song. I’m very happy with this submission. Good work.
927 days 3 hours ago
Weetmaster
I need to go grab something from my car, brb
927 days 3 hours ago
Weetmaster
TORI KELLY // stuartlittle16
“Psalm 42”

So very beautiful. I think the religious gospel is a new side of you, but we all know how angelic your voice can be. What a wonderful submission. I have mixed feelings on Christianity but I will set my feelings aside and judge objectively, and you really captured a beautiful moment with the this sang. Bravo.
927 days 3 hours ago
Weetmaster
LOBODA // Kisa
“New Rome”

OMFG, this track tho! So fucking amazing, I lived for it. So incredibly out there and outside of the box, and I was ear gasping the entire time. I LOVED this !
927 days 3 hours ago
Weetmaster
SANDY LAM // ilovetosing

NO ONE takes as many risks as you do, and you’ve been consistently killing it every week. Tonight was no exception, so experimental, so audibly pleasing, and so FUN! You’re doing amazing sweetie, keep this up
927 days 2 hours ago
Weetmaster
AFI // tbrown_47

This is definitely a new sound for you. I just don’t know if this song matches up to the caliber of your other competitors. It was repetitive and stayed in the same place the entire song. Not a horrible listen, but not to the standard I’m used to from you.
927 days 2 hours ago
Weetmaster
RAG’N’BONE MAN // hayden9102

I think I’ve heard this sound before from you, and I’ve also heard you sing much better than tonight. This song just didn’t catch my attention like you’ve done in the past. And we’re so close to finals, every submission COUNTS. I’m just not sure if this one can carry you to safety.
927 days 2 hours ago
Weetmaster
HALEY REINHART // Jameslu

This is the best song to drinkingly sing karaoke on stage. What a jam. And you sing it flawlessly and with so much vibrancy. My only gripe is that I don’t hear anything new, it’s has all of Haley’s standard vocals, the growls, the grit, the jazzy vibes. So I’m not sure that you hit the mark you needed to today.
927 days 2 hours ago
Weetmaster
Let's take a look at the point distribution for tonight, this is BEFORE the gifts are used

TIER 1
1st :: 15 Points
2nd :: 14 Points
3rd ::13 Points
4th :: 12 Points

TIER 2
5th :: 11 Points
6th :: 10 Points
7th :: 9 Points
8th :: 8 Points

TIER 3
9th :: 7 Points
10th :: 5 Points

*If an artist did not post, they receive 0 points
927 days 2 hours ago
Weetmaster
Rankings BEFORE all gifts are used

TIER 1
1st :: 15 Points :: LOBODA // Kisa
2nd :: 14 Points :: SANDY LAM // ilovetosing
3rd ::13 Points :: INDILA // Midiaw
4th :: 12 Points :: TORI KELLY // stuartlittle16

—————— IMMUNITY LINE —————-

TIER 2
5th :: 11 Points :: COLDPLAY // Moviemusicguy123
6th :: 10 Points :: AJR // zorbo678
7th :: 9 Points :: AMY SHARK // Becksta20
8th :: 8 Points :: HALEY REINHART // Jameslu

TIER 3
9th :: 7 Points ::  AFI // tbrown_47
10th :: 5 Points :: RAG’N’BONE MAN // hayden9102

open group

The Music Wars: Secret 8gents !

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!