This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Battle of SLOTH

Topic » The Battle of SLOTH

928 days 9 hours ago
Weetmaster
Welcome to #TeamDiablo !

All 12 of you will now be LOCKED into the Music Wars family and can not be played ever again! Congrats on this prestigious honor!

Now that you are one team, immunity will be harder to earn.

For this challenge you must post a REMIX! You must select any song your artist has released, but it must be arranged differently. Electronic remixes, acoustic mixes, acapella versions, and alternate versions are all accepted. If you're not sure if a song qualifies, it's ok to ask!

For this round we shall be fighting in BATTLE FORMATION! I will pair each of you up based on order of points in the competition so far. You must out sing the warrior you are paired with. Winner gets immunity, loser is at risk of elimination.

I will caluclate points so far, and post these pairings momentarily.

And one last thing... this is a double elimination. We're kicking this game into overdrive till the end!

You have 24 hours to post your remixes!

928 days 9 hours ago
Weetmaster
Current chart of point distribution: https://imgur.com/3hwBSFz

Pairings!

HALEY REINHART // Jameslu :: VS :: RAG’N’BONE MAN // hayden9102
CARRIE UNDERWOOD // Tommy123 :: VS :: SANDY LAM // ilovetosing
TORI KELLY // stuartlittle16 :: VS :: INDILA // Midiaw
AJR // zorbo678 :: VS :: DAWN RICHARD // snick427
AFI // tbrown_47 :: VS :: LOBODA // Kisa
AMY SHARK // Becksta20 :: VS :: COLDPLAY // Moviemusicguy123

Happy posting :)
928 days 7 hours ago
stuartlittle16
928 days 6 hours ago
snick427
928 days 2 hours ago
Kisa
LOBODA - Sluchainaya (trans: Random)

927 days 22 hours ago
Moviemusicguy123
https://youtu.be/k1gsZ-OsGpI
Hymn for the Weekend
Coldplay
927 days 21 hours ago
zorbo678
AJR:
927 days 21 hours ago
ilovetosing
Singer: 林忆莲 (Sandy Lam)
Song Title: 也许 (Maybe)

This song is about love , maybe this is the time where she should stop overthinking about everything and maybe this is the right one.

Song lyrics:
一些故事的尽头 总是无能为力的哀愁 (Some stories end with sorrow, full of sadness that no one could help with)
多少真心真意的承诺 都不够 (No matter how sincere were the promises, it's not enough)
想过从此会一个人走 你却走进了我的心头 (Thought of living alone for my whole life, yet you walked into my life)
胸口那股熟悉的温柔 告诉我有继续的理由 (The warmth that I felt in my heart, is telling me to move on)

为了你 我能够 放弃一切去追求 (For you, I could give up everything)
我愿意 陪你走 握着你的手 也许真的拥有 (I'm willing to live my life with you, holding your hands, maybe this is the time for me)
有了你 已足够 找到继续的理由 (Having you is all I need, I found the reason to continue)
爱着你 到以后 握着你的手 也许这一次能真的拥有 (Loving you until the end, holding your hands, maybe I could have it for real this time)

再见阳光的午后 曾经否定自己的念头 (Saying goodbye to the sunny afternoon, those thoughts of denying myself)
在你掌心找得到以后 渴望你分享我的所有 (When I found it in your hands, I long to share with you everything I have)

为了你 我能够 可以什么都没有 (For you, I could choose not to have anything)
但感觉 都拥有 握着你的手 就像握著以后 (But feeling like I have everything, holding your hands, it's like holding our future)
有了你 已足够 不需天长地久 (Having you is all I need, I don't need forever)
你就是 那理由 握着你的手 也许这一次能真的拥有 (You are the reason, holding your hands, maybe I could have it for real this time)

有多少故事的结局 能走到白头 (How many stories end with a happy ending)
努力的给你最好的一切 已足够 (As long as I tried to give you everything I can, that's enough)

为了你 我能够 可以什么都没有 (For you, I could choose not to have anything)
但感觉 都拥有 握着你的手 就像握著以后 (But feeling like I have everything, holding your hands, it's like holding our future)
有了你 已足够 不需天长地久 (Having you is all I need, I don't need forever)
你就是 那理由 握着你的手 也许这一次能真的拥有 (You are the reason, holding your hands, maybe I could have it for real this time)
927 days 19 hours ago
tbrown_47
927 days 17 hours ago
Becksta20
927 days 16 hours ago
hayden9102
Rag’n’Bone Man
“As You Are (Shy FX Remix)”

927 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu

open group

The Music Wars: Secret 8gents !

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!