This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Battle of Greed Part 1

Topic » The Battle of Greed Part 1

949 days 16 hours ago
Weetmaster
https://i.imgur.com/JsSe9Oz.gif

This challenge is a #MusicWars staple! It's been featured on every season and it's absolutely my favorite challenge. Do NOT disappoint!

For this challenge you will all be selected HIDDEN GEMS!

I want you each to look DEEP in your artist's discography and find a song that's either
A) Underrated
B) Rare
C) Unknown

But the catch is, this CANNOT be a released single or a popular tune by any means. This also CANNOT be a cover of another song, must be an original tune. The easiest way to find a hidden gem is to pick an album and find a song that's featured that wasn't released. Simply enough?

No additional work needed this challenge, I've stressed y'all enough so far :)

Be on the lookout for a new deal from #TheDevilsLair coming up soon !

You have 48 hours to submit!

949 days 15 hours ago
Weetmaster
Teams are uneven!

Everyone will still be scored, but two warriors from #TeamAbbadon and  one warrior from #TeamBeezlebub will NOT have their scores added to their team. So please submit if you’re selected.

From #TeamAbbadon RAG’N’BONE MAN // hayden9102 and AFI // tbrown_47 will sit out

From #TeamBeezlebub SHAWN MENDES // nhl8765554321 will sit out
949 days 15 hours ago
Weetmaster
Ok, that group GIF did not come out the way I designed it... -sigh-

I'll have to fix it later
949 days 15 hours ago
hayden9102
Awwww I have to sit out :( gl team!
949 days 15 hours ago
stuartlittle16
I think this song fits all 3 criteria’s. Yes this is from her most recent album but I don’t think this was talked as much as it should have been last year. One of my favorite songs from her and not a go to song I expect people to know

949 days 14 hours ago
zorbo678
So, I chose a song from Neotheater, my absolute favorite AJR album. This song is called Karma, and it’s a perfect representation of what I and millions of other people struggling with mental illness go through every day at therapy appointments.

This is a MASSIVELY UNDERRATED GEM and is virtually unknown outside of the diehard fan base.

949 days 14 hours ago
Moviemusicguy123
Coldplay
“How You See This World”https://youtu.be/FRTUakUabTs
949 days 14 hours ago
tbrown_47
Rip at my score not counting. Anyway, my song is The Leaving Song, Pt I. The Leaving Song, Pt II is one of AFI's first mainstream singles, but most people don't realize that there actually is a first part that, in my opinion, is better than part 2

949 days 14 hours ago
nhl8765554321
Shawn mendes  like this
this is a song that was in his album named IIIuminate i found this song on a website and i think the song is underated becose the album was full of alot of more pupuler songs from him like mercy treat you bveter, this song is about never giving up and you should allawys find the strancth to go on
949 days 14 hours ago
nhl8765554321
and it was my firt tike hering this song and i reeley like it
949 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Haley Reinhart "Hit The Ground Runnin'"
I really love Haley's jazzy sound and I feel this song is super underrated? It's such a bop and so easy to dance along and just vibe with.

949 days 13 hours ago
Tommy123
Carrie Underwood

“Forever Changed” is about a woman suffering from Alzheimers. I chose this song because it is a beautiful song and I love this song

https://youtu.be/TDAaKwiTtDs
949 days 10 hours ago
Becksta20
This is a lesser known song off her second album which I love!

949 days 9 hours ago
Kisa
LOBODA - Sterva (Bitch)

Sterva means Bitch. but is usually said to women. like you wouldn't call a man Sterva. but in this song she basically calls the guy that she used to love Sterva which is iconic. it was never promoted and just acted as a filler song in her album and she only sang it a few times at concerts and russians got so mad.. (this video has a pretty ok amount of dislikes too) underrated bop

lyrics translation (pretty accurate this time):
https://lyricstranslate.com/en/sterva-%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B2%D0%B0-bitch.html

open group

The Music Wars: Secret 8gents !

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!