This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Results

Topic » Results

4645 days 14 hours ago
koolness234
Susan failed to do the challenge so she is eliminated for the noob challenge and this one so now only one of you will go.
We have a new permanent judge Rdesch1 make sure to let him know when you are done if he does not see you avi it counts as not having done the comp

HIS SCORES AND RANKINGS ARE AS FOLLOWED

WillyEx: 9/10
I like the simple touches of color in the hairband
shades and the shirt. You don't over do it, but seem to
do just enough. Very Nice!

coreypanda: 8/10
The contrast between the blue and the orange is
quite pleasing. I think you also took a more simplistic
route that paid off!

torimarie: 8/10
I love the contrast you use with your clothes and skin.
Your complexion with the blonde hair, dress, and glasses
all go together for a very unique look.

nmh95: 7/10
Ferocious! I like the orange with the black hair and green eyes.
I think the entire look works together well!

PrincessTeepee: 7/10
Red screams LOOK AT ME, and it looks good on you!
However, I think your hair styling is just too big.
It takes away from the whole ensemble, in my opinion.

JulieChen24: 7/10
This is simple and elegant.
The lavender is subtle while the lips are like bam!
A very nice look.

Keyston: 6/10
This seemed very neutral. I think you missed the mark on this one.
Brown is a lovely color, but it doesn't pop, and I think to make
it work you would need a color that compliments or contrasts with
it better.

devinwithparasites: 6/10
You favored the cooler coler palette. I like the purple and the blue
together, it works in an odd way. I'm not sure if it's one of the
best looks we've seen this round, but it's interesting nonetheless.

Alegeeter: 6/10
Well you certainly used color. I like the green tones
with the slight hint of blue and red in the shirt.
The snake is also interesting, but I am not sure if this
is my favorite.

realityfreek: 5/10
You went for a warmer color palette, but to me it
is a bit harsh. The red/orange hair just washes the
yellow out and really is more of an eyesore.

My rankings.

Torimarie= 9/10. I love everything from the green and the purple to the sun glasses with the pale skin and hair you worked this challenge girl. Keep it up.

Willyex= 8/10. Once again you kept it simple but right on point with the challenge. The colors meshed well together and popped and did not distract from the overall theme of your avatar.

Coreypanda 8/10= You used the blue and the contrasting blue and orange to make both colors pop while you were also able to make it simple and not make it look like a thrown up rainbow.

Tp= 7/10. The orange dress with the brown hair look amazing. My only critique was that if you choose hair try to make it even on both sides especially when it is that big or it will look like your avatars head is leaning to a side.

Nmh= 7/10. You def went for it on your color choices and they paid of it was very bright in a good way you kept it pretty but however I felt others just did so good. Keep on improving

Juliechen= 6.5/10= Overall I liked you colors it was jsut for me this week I did not feel there was something on your avatar to stand out keep up the work but next time really blow the other competitors away.

Keyston= 5/10= The colors were nice together but it did not pop at all I found it dull. You missed the challenge on this one but the dull colors were presented in such a way that you still are safe.

Devin= 5/10. Same with keyston the colors were nice together but they failed to pop however it was nice enough to qualify you for the next round.

WINNER
WILLYEX CONGRATS YOU DID REALLY WELL BOTH JUDGES LOVED IT

BOTTOM TWO
Alegeeter. The big thing here was the snake with your green skin it just looked so weird and I did not feel it was a good choice.

Realityfreek. It look liked a kinder-gardener picked your color pallet you got the popping idea but it popped in the wrong way.

REAL
4645 days 13 hours ago
WillyEx
YES
4645 days 13 hours ago
Alegeeter
:(
4645 days 13 hours ago
devinwithparasites
yay
4645 days 10 hours ago
realityfreek
Ok

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Avatar

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!