This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Rules

3939 days 17 hours ago
drummerdude5
1: Sex and relationships are allowed, but like all other shows, please take the relationships slow and be realistic about it. No meeting someone and making out with them on the same day. Relationships take time. And as for sex, yes, sex is allowed, but not until you get further into a relationship. And NO CONSTANT SEX. I don't want to see people having sex a lot. And do not be descriptive, I don't want you or any of us getting in trouble.

2: This isn't X-Men, where people can fly and shoot lasers out of their eyes. Superheo is about people who have certain abilities, but their abilities are tamed. I posted a list of some of the abilities in the applications. If you have any questions on the abilities, please ask me.

3: No playing God. If you do get into a fight with another Superhero (and yes, this will happen), I don't want you fling them across the room and leaving them defenseless. Let it be a fair fight and give them a chance. And no killing anyone (unless I say) or saying something like *Grabs his arm and snaps it*. (Would perfer it to be straight up fistfight if you dont know how to use ur powers

4: I see that fighting is a big problem in other shows, and although it is somewhat allowed in this show, I only want you getting in serious fights when I say. There can be arguing, but no full out throwing punches and tossing people across the room. Verbal fights are permitted (to an extent), but physical are only allowed when I give the okay.

5: Normal people will be just as part of this show as Superheroes. Normals will still get to interactive with other normals and Alphas, start relationships, witness and possibly be involved with fights, etc. Don't feel like you aren't part of this show if you're normal, because you are.

6: Have fun. I know the rules are sort of strict, and that's only because I want this show to be good, but still have fun. Characters and still go out and party, go to lunch, hang out, etc.

We will have the 3 strike system if you break any of these rules you get 1 strike if you get to 3 your out of the group
2451 days 5 hours ago
tekufej
log out and find out :D    http://bit.ly/2sxQ2bf

open group

Other Dimension  University

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!