This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

February TOGAs Winners Revealed

Topic » February TOGAs Winners..

4057 days 1 hour ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Thanks again to the judges and for the nominations!

:)
4057 days 1 hour ago
bingo21
Secondly, I'm thinking about adding a new award. Resurrecting the red TOGA but this time for Best Entertainment group (so that would include things like X-factor, Idol, The Voice etc) it would depend if it could get the minimum 3 groups nominated to be a viable TOGA.
4057 days 1 hour ago
Mickj
I would like to say thanks for everyone who nominated us for a award and who supported us! I am so happy with the results seeings this was my first time hosting, and my first time in these awards! :) I am so proud of my group!
4057 days 1 hour ago
bingo21
Thirdly, If anybody is handy with designing and wants to design a TOGA award for the Feb TOGAs or any future TOGAs feel free. This show is all about getting the tengaged public involved.
4057 days 1 hour ago
Survivorfan1111
:)
4057 days 1 hour ago
Survivorfan1111
WOOT!  GO PUBLIC < 3
4057 days 1 hour ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Secondly, I'm thinking about adding a new award. Resurrecting the red TOGA but this time for Best Entertainment group (so that would include things like X-factor, Idol, The Voice etc) it would depend if it could get the minimum 3 groups nominated to be a viable TOGA.

Loves this idea!

The music groups would appreciate this <3

open group

January TOGAs- Judging Phase

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!