This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Runway 9

Topic » Runway 9

2998 days 8 hours ago
Slice
Before we start, does anyone know... where in the WORLD is Carmen Sandiego?
2998 days 8 hours ago
doodyful
wtf I was talking to Steven about that earlier
2998 days 8 hours ago
Slice
This week, you were asked to do the same thing you did last week... but different! I asked you to tell me... who stole the crown (and all the original challenge ideas)? Some of you could be considered master spies, and a few of you... were going around in circles.
2998 days 8 hours ago
Slice
I will call and critique each of you one by one and I will let you know how you did after I have spoken to each of you individually.
2998 days 8 hours ago
doodyful
fuck me gently with a chainsaw
2998 days 7 hours ago
Slice
First up, Nineteen.

Your challenge this week was good. I don't think there really was anything too wrong with it other than it being maybe a tad short. There were good laughs (PoCI, me being the culprit, the prison photo) and it made sense if you were really trying to pin it on someone. I don't have much to say about it other than that.

Your runway was very good. It was a cool concept once you decided not to settle on a face (making it truly "faceless") and I think the changes you made to the hair made all the difference. All the sly pokes at the other queens were also great comedy wise even though the look was pretty glam.

Good job!
2998 days 7 hours ago
Brandonator
im gonna get read
2998 days 7 hours ago
Insanity
same
2998 days 7 hours ago
Slice
Next up, Sommers Eve Dush.

I think your challenge was great! It seemed a lot like it could have fit in last week's challenge, although admittedly, that is partly my fault, but I think you got ha with the receipts. It also had a couple good out loud laughs; the Ignatius of Antioch joke, the whoville crown picture, and it generally was a great submission.

Your look, on the other hand, felt very messy. I thought it was kind of funny, but it felt weird. The wig looked iconic if I'm being realistic because you really did lay it proper (except for a little at the end on the right side) but the eyes and lips just felt like they shouldn't be there. I almost thought it could've been a look where she was turned around which would have been a clever idea... but it isn't that, so I can't give you credit for it.

Well done.
2998 days 7 hours ago
Slice
It's time to talk about Floss!

I had the most trouble with your submission this week. It was another one that felt troubled by length (although three of the four who submitted didn't have much length at all where I felt there could have been more) and other than the Catfish premise setting up for the funny Kelly Price reference, I didn't think there was much substance to it. I did laugh but it felt a bit uninspired, which, again, was likely the challenge's fault.

Your look was your worst by far. You dropped off again this week. It felt like you didn't put much effort into it at all, even if the concept was a good Faceless idea. To put it simply and keep it short, I know for a fact you could have done better.
2998 days 7 hours ago
Slice
Finally, Viktoria Wolanski!

Last, but certainly not least, probably my favourite challenge submission. I think it was set up well, with little digs here and there that got giggles, to the sudden reveal of a past moment where we discover Iris stole Davina's legs! It was clever, and then it further set up Davina as the culprit later on, which felt right. The jokes all got positive reactions from me, which was certainly a good thing. The costume stealing picture was one of the best jokes this week, if not the absolute best.

Your runway was great! It was smart to reference a character who was literally faceless, especially a glamorous one. The little touch of the Powerpuff Girls colours striping over her mouth was a cute one as well. I think the wig had some issues but the character was there, and though this isn't a perfectly executed look, it was cute. I think you could have gone for a more creative idea, but it was smart to go for an established character that people would gag to see on the runway.
2998 days 7 hours ago
Slice
Nineteen, you ACCUSE ME of a CRIME and think you can get AWAY with it?

Well... you did. You're safe.
2998 days 7 hours ago
Slice
Floss, what you did this week WAS a crime. You definitely didn't show your top potential. I think there's still stuff stuck in between my teeth. You are in the bottom two this week!
2998 days 7 hours ago
Slice
Viktoria, you accused Iris of stealing Davina's legs this week... And I think you stole a few for yourself too. You ran this week!

Sommers, receipts don't lie, and I can't lie either: you are one SLEUTHY bitch!
2998 days 7 hours ago
Slice
CONDRAGULATIONS Viktoria! You are the WINNER of this week's challenge! Sommers, that means you are SAFE!
2998 days 7 hours ago
Insanity
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

open group

TENGAGED DRAG RACE VI

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!