This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Runway 9

Topic » Runway 9

3019 days 19 hours ago
doodyful
Yass Viktoria!
3019 days 19 hours ago
Slice
And yet again, I don't get to play the music. Kali, I could have seen you winning this competition, and I very much mean that sincerely. I am extremely disappointed.

This is a joke to you. You’ve been through anger management, you’ve been through your grandmother getting her lights turned off to buy you a swimsuit for this competition, and you go over there and you joke and you laugh? This is serious to these girls, and this should be serious to you. You’re not sick of being disappointed, Kali… If you were sick of being disappointed, you would stand up and you would take control of your destiny. Did you know that you had a possibility to win? Did you know that all of America is rooting for you? Do you know that? And then you come here and treat that like a joke? You come and here and look at that and say, ‘I can’t read that’? You read 10 times better than half of those girls over there. And you come in here with a defeatist attitude.

Be quiet, Kali! Be quiet! Stop it! I have never in my life yelled at a girl like this. When my mother yells like this it’s because she loves me. I was rooting for you, we were all rooting for you! How dare you! Learn something from this! When you go to bed at night, you lay there and you take responsibility for yourself, because nobody’s going to take responsibility for you. You rolling your eyes and you act like it’s because you’ve heard it all before–you’ve heard it all before–you don’t know where the hell I come from, you have no idea what I’ve been through. But I’m not a victim; I grow from it and I learn. Take responsibility for yourself.

And now... sashay away.
3019 days 19 hours ago
doodyful
Replace the word Kali with Soap, and you will have a factual statement. No one was rooting for Kali.
3019 days 19 hours ago
Insanity
"You read 10 times better than half of those girls over there."

Stop coming for 19 like that
3018 days 10 hours ago
KingGeek
steven snatched nineteen's win....
we know what that means (eyes emoji)

open group

TENGAGED DRAG RACE VI

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!