This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 503 Final

Topic » TSC 503 Final

514 days 18 hours ago
turkeylover
oh wow!!!!!!!!!
514 days 18 hours ago
turkeylover
Tonight's Running Order

01) Xdinary Heroes
02) Lynda Baron
03) Joalin
04) little luna
05) Chippy Nonstop & dj genderfluid
06) Hemlocke Springs
07) Colony House
08) Chanel
09) Golin
10) KWON EUN BI
11) spill tab
12) Naliah Blackman
13) Rebecca Black
14) Stella Smyth
15) RYOTA
16) Yeah Yeah Yeahs
17) Blackstarkids
18) Nicki Minaj, Maluma, Myriam Fares
514 days 18 hours ago
turkeylover
01) Xdinary Heroes - 'Test Me'               

02) Lynda Baron - 'A Hard Man Is Good To Find'       

Alt Link:

03) Joalin - 'Así Así'               
514 days 18 hours ago
turkeylover
04) little luna - 'want it all'               

05) Chippy Nonstop & dj genderfluid  - 'Accelerate '               

06) Hemlocke Springs - 'Girlfriend '               
514 days 18 hours ago
turkeylover
07) Colony House - 'Cannonballers'               

08) Chanel - 'TOKE'               

09) Golin - 'Tagawa 3000'               
514 days 18 hours ago
turkeylover
10) KWON EUN BI - 'Underwater '               

11) spill tab - 'CRÈME BRÛLÉE!'               

12) Naliah Blackman - 'Calypso Baby'               
514 days 18 hours ago
turkeylover
13) Rebecca Black - 'Crumbs'               

14) Stella Smyth - 'NASCAR'               

15) RYOTA - 'Happy 3x'               
514 days 18 hours ago
turkeylover
16) Yeah Yeah Yeahs - 'Wolf'               

17) Blackstarkids  - 'DIGITAL WORLD'               

18) Nicki Minaj, Maluma, Myriam Fares - 'Tukoh Taka'               
514 days 17 hours ago
turkeylover
all 18 songs have been posted!! you have until Sunday at 7:30 PM GMT/2:30 PM EST to vote! With the live show at 8 PM GMT/3 PM EST! yasssss spotify playlist will be up shortly!
514 days 10 hours ago
1001games
Xdinary Heroes: This is interesting. Never really listened to a Korean rock band before. I kind of like it!

Lynda Baron: RIP legend. Never heard of the song but she has such a unique voice that I just love!

Joalin: Really kind of bland. Nothing special at all if I’m being honest.

little luna: Took until the chorus to really get into this. But yeah pretty good song overall!

Chippy Nonstop & dj genderfluid: The fact that people listen to this on a daily basis is mind boggling.

Hemlocke Springs: Kind of strange. But I like strange. Somehow this song intrigues me!

Colony House: Oh man that guitar riff! Instantly hooked! The chorus is solid too! This was really awesome!

Chanel: Yeah not doing it for me. Sorry!

Golin: This was just plain annoying. I’m glad it was only 2 minutes.

KWON EUN BI: Basic af. Next please!

spill tab: I liked it overall. Some parts not so sure about but overall a well done song!

Naliah Blackman: This def grew on me as it went along which is good. Would I listen to it again? Probably not.

Rebecca Black: Yeah this chick should've stopped at “Friday”.

Stella Smyth: I mean I love me sone NASCAR. But this song is a slap to the face to the sport.

RYOTA: Simple song. Kind of repetitive. However I did enjoy it to some point!

Yeah Yeah Yeahs: Was never a fan of this group. I can never get into their music. This song was tolerable though.

Blackstarkids: This was major cringe and totally not for me. Sorry!

Nicki Minaj, Maluma, Myriam Fares: A unique duo for this song. Kind of catchy shockingly! Not bad overall!
514 days 8 hours ago
tbrown_47
01) Xdinary Heroes: I’ll ignore the urge to comment on the band name because maybe something was lost in translation. This was cute. Not the Korean boys I would’ve brought home from my vacation, but the sound was fine
02) Lynda Baron: It’s camp I suppose. Lol I listened to part of the alt link. Please save your ears and listen to that. I repeat, please listen to the alt link. The instrumentation is solid and drowns out the singer’s voice. Sender, you are so evil
03) Joalin: Might have to give this another listen? Nothing really struck me this first time around
04) little luna: See above
05) Chippy Nonstop & dj genderfluid: Yeah sure whatever
06) Hemlocke Springs: This has a cute, feelgood sound to it. And the short runtime really works in this songs favor, because I do see how this could get annoying quite quickly, but it’s cute and a wee bit camp so werk
07) Colony House: Cool instrumentation. Could be a grower but I didn’t move too much on this first listen.
08) Chanel: Is this SloMo girl? Well…a fall from grace I fear
09) Golin: sigh
10) KWON EUN BI: I wasn’t into this at first, but it did grow on me. It’s cute
11) spill tab: Songs like these aren’t typically my vibe, but I did like the guitar after the verses. The ending was a bit abrupt, but otherwise this was cool
12) Naliah Blackman: The vibe is definitely for me. She’s gonna get dropkicked here, but this is a GMC winner. Icon
13) Rebecca Black: Song #1 that I knew would be in this contest. Cool
14) Stella Smyth: Rebecca Black outsold
15) RYOTA: It’s a song!
16) Yeah Yeah Yeahs: Song #2 that I knew would be in this contest. I’ve never really been into this band, but cool
17) Blackstarkids: This was kind of camp. Honestly, a yes from me
18) Nicki Minaj, Maluma, Myriam Fares: Fuck Qatar. Song #3 that I knew would be in this contest. I will always have time for my husband Maluma. It bops a bit I must admit. Fuck Qatar
512 days 20 hours ago
SeaViper
1) Xdinary Heroes - OMG K-ROCK OHHH. I knew this genre probably existed but didn't actively go seeking it out. I didn't hate it, but other rocks songs hit a lot better
2) Lynda Baron - WHY? Ok, honestly, this was kind of amazing, but uhm???
3) Joalin - It's generic, and not re-inventing the wheel, but it honestly is kind of cute. A little forgettable though sadly
4) Little Luna - Ohh this was honestly really cute, I thoroughly enjoyed listening to this ngl :D Thanks for sending this, I may need to listen again <3
5) Chippy Nonstop - Ok yeah, this was just noise for 90% of the song
6) Hemlocke Springs - It's kind of cute, but honestly really, really forgettable. Didn't mind it though
7) Colony House - It's got kind of a retro vibe to it which I do like! Overall, I truly didn't hate this tbh, fairly solid I feel!
8) Chanel - I'm sorry Kat, but on this occasion, no
9) Golin - I'm all for a good troll entry, but I feel like this is actually serious. Definition of some teenager in their bedroom deciding to make music
10) Kwon Eun Bi - Honestly, kind of fun to bop to! Sure, it's generic, but still a fun listen either way :)
11) Spill Tab - The chorus was...certainly sound in my ears
12) Naliah Blackman - Ohhh honestly I didn't mind this! I appreciate the Caribbean vibes from this, overall I quite liked it
13) Rebecca Black - She peaked with "Friday" I fear. Not for me
14) Stella Smyth - This exists. it wasn't horrible, but I will forget this exists by the end of the contest
15) RYOTA - This was cute overall! I wouldn't call it a bop, but it was a cute enough listen
16) Yeah Yeah Yeahs - I was honestly shocked by how much I enjoyed this. Usually, this wouldn't be my sound, but I was sort of living ngl
17) Blackstarkids - Jesus, I still hate rap

This was a really nice, 17 song final <3
512 days 19 hours ago
MISSimogen
01) Xdinary Heroes - oh loorhd jesus this was blarddyyy horrid. yea just wasnt for me just something very disneyXD and maculine abt this... ewww!

02) Lynda Baron - aweeeee rip my angel i kno she is with pippin in heaven yassss !

03) Joalin - ohhh she sounds a lidl bit sexy. this is kind of kunty nd pretty yeah... not bad! i lurv the switch up like yas keep me on my toes darling.

04) little luna - aweee it was cute. a lidl feel good song. its giving a bitta léon. u know? just very inoffensive and caucasian but still pretty....

05) Chippy Nonstop & dj genderfluid - ohhhh this one is going to be the best of the week i can already tell... just very boom boom bst. club STOMPA.. kitty GROWLERRRR. one for the girls amen.

06) Hemlocke Springs - oh looorhd.. this is very coming of age movie. giving me awl the angus thongs and perfect snogging. the rom coms. the junos of the world. i mean its not bad at all. but audio only o_o oh lawd.

07) Colony House - i literally know they all smell so bad but wow.... they r so sexy idgaf !!! the song itself is so boring to me unfortunately.

08) Chanel - aweeee boring but i do lurv a bitta chanel. my winner<3 i mean everything i hear from her now wont hold a candle to her esc entry buttttt... whateverrrr..

09) Golin - ... this is genuinely so showstopping and cunty... like so dreamy and etheral. what the FUCK are the people above me even saying.. they just cant take golin she is SO BEYOND THEIR SMALL COMPREHENSION. me and golin are LAUGHING in 2088 !!!!!

10) KWON EUN BI - awe i don't think this is as much of a smash as her other stuff.. i want to like it a bit..... there's something very movie soundtrack abt it though i think... hmmmm i need more TIMEEEEE..

11) spill tab - spill tab yassss i do enjoy her stuff usually.. this is givin me awll the yhurrr my sunsettt fierrryyyy rheeeddd...  an absolute collapse this is ohh wooooow... she just threw everything at the wall and every single thing sticked <3_<3

12) Naliah Blackman - yassss i wanna suck her fingers. this is just so feel good and bubbly in the best way. just very endearing like yass. giving palm trees, oasis and POPPERS.. LIKE YASSSS.

13) Rebecca Black - YERRRRSSSSS... shes done it again girlies.... this is everyyythhingggggggggg... god im so bored at making comments these days im so sorry to whoever is reading this . :(

14) Stella Smyth - borringggg.. i mean its actually nice as a song very ellysse mason core a bit. but no visual ??? oh an automatic 0 points for my adhd arseee !

15) RYOTA - umm this is awful like yea..... ppl who make d*pressed simpsons edits luv this.. yea i feel that .

16) Yeah Yeah Yeahs - i mean its quite interesting isn't it.. like woooahhhh... it feels big.. huge infact. a kate bush masterpiece infact.. yea this was just very otherworldly . i loved it !!!

17) Blackstarkids - i do usually like blackstarkids and while this is probably not the song id have sent it was.. nice.. decent.. okay.. :L hm

18) Nicki Minaj, Maluma, Myriam Fares - nickis verse was a smash but i didn't say that.. !!!!
512 days 2 hours ago
Darbe
01) Xdinary Heroes - Not really feeling this. Almost feels like a weak attempt at creating a new Power Rangers theme tune to me.
02) Lynda Baron - Just checked google and I do in fact remember her on Eastenders. May she rest in peace.
03) Joalin - This was alright. Nothing too exciting, but a cool vibe. Didn't really feel the switch-up.
04) little luna - It grew to be quite nice by the end. For a one-time listen, it was pretty.
05) Chippy Nonstop & dj genderfluid - Something a bit more up my alley. Sure it's repetitive and probably a bit annoying, but it did thump.
06) Hemlocke Springs - Does have a coming of age feel to it. I thought it was quite feel-good and felt like a genuine throwback.
07) Colony House - A bit average. I found the melodies a bit too safe.
08) Chanel - Queen. I think this is a respectable follow-up track for her. Feels trendier than SloMo did as this style seems to be blowing up in Spain.
09) Golin - Usually enjoy this style, but I think this went too far with the glitchiness in places.
10) KWON EUN BI - Feels very 2017 doesn't it? Would've loved it then, but still quite like it now. Basic but enjoyable.
11) spill tab - Kind of just a wall of noise, but I did actually quite enjoy the attack on the ears when that guitar came in.
12) Naliah Blackman - It did sound genuinely happy, so I'm glad for her that life is going well.
13) Rebecca Black - Her music evolution has been great to follow and this is her best yet. Giving the main pop girls a run for their money with this one.
14) Stella Smyth - This was cute. Getting some ethereal emotion from it. I definitely liked it! This has been the best 6 minutes and 40 seconds of my life.
15) RYOTA - Sounds like it'd be trendy in the British music scene, but it's too weakly produced for me.
16) Yeah Yeah Yeahs - I've enjoyed all the stuff I've heard from them and this is no exception. I like how grand it sounds.
17) Blackstarkids - I wanted to enjoy this more than I did. I somewhat enjoyed the rapping, but the girl's chorus I found tacky.
18) Nicki Minaj, Maluma, Myriam Fares - I'm struggling to see how this would get people hyped for football. It's very lifeless.
510 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Xdinary Heroes – I do like the variety that is K-Pop and this has a good punk vibe but the energy is lacking and the rapping doesn’t do it
02) Lynda Baron – This is really old fashioned and she has a good voice for her age and yeah, I can’t help to enjoy it being a guilty pleasure I’m not ashamed of
03) Joalin – I am feeling the darkness flowing through this as the beats really suck me right in and this is a haunting tune that has me on the edge
04) little luna – Now this one feel very enlightening with the music feeling so heavenly and she got some power and I love the heart of this song
05) Chippy Nonstop & dj genderfluid – This is some freaky shit that puts me off my dinner altogether with her whiny vocals and the music that revs up like a broken car going up a steep hill
06) Hemlocke Springs – Well the music is getting me feeling good with that retro sound and has some potential if it was a completely different singer who doesn’t go off key every time
07) Colony House – My this is a bore as the monotone rock music is an instant turn off as it lacks any energy to get me invested and instead it makes me want to sleep
08) Chanel – I hate this song as it is the Walmart version of SloMo as the chorus is a huge disappointment with her woeful vocals and I guess she will always be a one hit pony
09) Golin – The auto tune effect is making this song a hot garbage mess and are they trying to torture us with these jump scares vocals moments
10) KWON EUN BI – This has production going deep in with the beat as it packs a punch and stands out and I love the singer’s voice and energy as this song is an anthem
11) spill tab – The music is very repetitive being annoying at the start and it is just a mess I can’t handle and at some points it sounds like it will collapse with how much they cram into it
12) Naliah Blackman – Oh yeah, I am living for this calypso song as the singer has a gorgeous voice and this is so warm and is so lovely to hear
13) Rebecca Black – No Rebecca this is not Friday as she has lost a fan and this is just trying to be a modern hit without trying as the music is bland and there is nothing of value here
14) Stella Smyth – I’m already done with this with her pitchy vocals and the beat getting smacked down in the chorus that sounds like a headache
15) RYOTA – He is just a whiny teenager who thinks he is better than everyone but goddam this song sucks ass with the generic tune and does not make me happy
16) Yeah Yeah Yeahs – This has woken me up with that electric music and it has power and the intensity that makes me feels so excited to hear this refreshing tune today
17) Blackstarkids – Um I don’t think having an alarm would make good music as this is just so chaotic and the rapping feels very bland
18) Nicki Minaj, Maluma, Myriam Fares – It’s the world cup song and honestly it is the worst thing I have ever heard and why did Fifa think this would work as it is just phoned in
510 days 19 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        A little cringey but not horrible
2.        I remember the episode of come outside where she took her plane to the local shop to buy one bar of soap! RIP Legend! Her voice is so nostalgic!
3.        I feel that if this had a different singer I would vibe with it more, wasn’t keen on her vocals
4.        Well that was embarrassing!
5.        Oh yes! I am vibing to this! I really dig this sound!
6.        Not sure what that was
7.        Really enjoyed this, they have a nice sound to them
8.        I really enjoyed this! This was great!
9.        Why was I living for this mess?
10.        This was cute, I quite liked this
11.        Really dig the instrumental to this
12.        It was fine
13.        Bop! She is going on a UK tour next year and I need to see her perform this!
14.        Kind of a vibe
15.        Cringey shite!
16.        This was good! I really enjoyed this
17.        Nope
18.        Scotland didn’t qualify so I don’t care!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!