This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 488 Final

Topic » TSC 488 Final

626 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
It will be posted very shortly.
626 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
Tonight's Running Order
01) Pip Millett
02) Hikaru Utada
03) Zach Campbell
04) Safety Trance
05) Raveena
06) Bang La Decks & ALMA
07) VENUS
08) Boys Noize & ABRA
09) SUNYE
10) Parade of Planets
11) Snoop Dogg, MONSTA X
12) Fionn
13) Ptazeta x Juacko
14) Cosima
15) DellaXOZ
16) Connie Constance
17) Temples
18) DeDe Negra
19) TAMIW
20) Beyoncé
21) B. Hamilton
22) Pei-Yu Hung
626 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
Here is the Spotify Playlist for TSC 488 with all the songs available on it:
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/24AgAaQRBMJ1q6kI65Cfwx?si=009ba24139e940e2
626 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Pip Millett - 'Slow'

02) Hikaru Utada - 'One Last Kiss'

03) Zach Campbell - 'Away From You'
626 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
04) Safety Trance - 'El Alma Que Te Trajo (ft. Arca)'

05) Raveena - 'Kathy Left 4 Kathmandu'

06) Bang La Decks & ALMA - 'The Forest'
626 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
07) VENUS - 'Ampifier'

08) Boys Noize & ABRA - 'Affection'

09) SUNYE - 'Just A Dancer'
626 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
10) Parade of Planets - 'Oh La La'

11) Snoop Dogg, MONSTA X - 'How We Do'

12) Fionn - 'Get Stoned'
626 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
13) Ptazeta x Juacko - 'Tilín'

14) Cosima - 'Girls Who Get Ready'

15) DellaXOZ - 'paranoia'
626 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
16) Connie Constance - 'Miss Power'

17) Temples - 'Paraphernalia'

18) DeDe Negra - 'Alter Ego'
626 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
19) TAMIW - 'PurePsychoGirl'

20) Beyoncé - 'COZY'

21) B. Hamilton - 'Good Foot'

22) Pei-Yu Hung - 'Anything But'
626 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
ALL 22 SONGS HAVE BEEN POSTED!!!!!

You have got until Sunday 7:30pm BST/2:30pm EST to post your comments and send me your votes!

Here is the Spotify Playlist for TSC 488 with all the songs available on it:
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/24AgAaQRBMJ1q6kI65Cfwx?si=abb5ab67d3484a1d
625 days 23 hours ago
dragotistic
hi you got lucky, you get wednesday voting dan

01) Pip Millett - This was a vibe! Really liked the groove from the jump. The song didn’t really go anywhere for me but it was still really good and enjoyable.
02) Hikaru Otada - Another vibe song. Very much enjoyed the smooth almost lo-fi sound to it. This is certainly a nighttime drive song. I liked this one!
03) Zach Campbell - How incredibly Alex Newell of you Zach! I would classify this as another vibe song. This is a cute song!
04) Safety Trance - This is the first true “miss” of the week for me. What I did enjoy was the dark club vibe it had. Just wasn’t “it” for me.
05) Raveena - Honestly, was hoping for more of a bop from Raveena but this wasn’t too bad. It dragged on near the end unfortunately.
06) Bang La Decks - Really enjoyed the dark vibe of this one as well. It’s not as hard hitting as I want it to be and it left me kinda disappointed.
07) VENUS - Oh this is basic but also a bop. Very solid send!
08) Boys Noize - Oh yes. Yes. Certainly this is gonna do well. Like wow.
09) SUNYE - Honestly…I’m kinda over this type of sound.
10) Parade of Planets - Belarusian pop band…singing in French? I’m intrigued. Oh wow, this is very good. I liked this a lot.
11) Snoop Dogg - When Snoop Dogg speaks, I listen.
12) Fionn - This was cute! Didn’t do a whole lot unfortunately.
13) Ptazeta - bop
14) COSIMA - I just wanted a little more from this. I liked it, just thought it could’ve done more.
15) DellaXOZ - pretty cute psychedelic vibe to this. Not sure if I’m totally down for it, but it was good.
16) Connie Constance - this is fine! Didn’t really do much though.
17) Temples - Oh this is different! Really solid hook in this. Pop rock is really good when it’s done like this honestly. Very good song.
18) DeDe Negra - Yeah I didn’t like this, sorry
19) TAMIW - oh this is very much my vibe. I really enjoyed this
20) Beyonce - I’m not a big Beyonce fan sorry friends. This was fine but I’m sure there were better songs on the new album
21) B. Hamilton - well this was certainly a song that was in TSC 488
22) Pei-Yu Hung - this is cute! Might sneak into my top ten!
625 days 14 hours ago
MISSimogen
01) Pip Millett - oh my LOORDDTTT.. this is so stunning to me. so smooth and punchy. that chorus is kind of stun aswell.. giving me awll the aluna george that i NEED. im obsessed with her.

02) Hikaru Utada - this is actually so stellar like WOW.. it kind of has me in a trance its so beautiful. the instrumental beyond gorjus as well i just think this is so strong as a whole. so sweet and cute but the production just makes it that bit more interesting and gives it depth. gooooorgeoussss <3

03) Zach Campbell - gorgeous vocals at the start.... so dreamy. the vocal on the verses though.. oh he lost me A BIT. its okay though. i guess it just feels very safe and generic. like every lgbtq+ artist has a song like this now? definitely the todrick hall PRINT yeah... i just think its devoid of much originality or personality the more i listen to it. visually stunning and all that but as a song, i just don't think its as successful.

04) Safety Trance - oh u COWWW. i was chomping at the BIT to send this but thought i could hold off on a couple more weeks. this is GOOOORGEEOUSSS... for an arca feature im obsessed i literally think its one of her best its SOOO GOOD. so juicy. i wanted all the glory of sending this myself but im glad tscs ears can be blessed amen.

05) Raveena - oh im fuming i literally didn't realise she was eligible yet OH MY GGOOOOODDDDD.  i was ready to send "petal" SM. objectively "petal" not the most tsc friendly song but its beyond stunning and compared to this, well, its better IMO. this is.... OKAY. like its reveena she cant do THAT much wrong but i do find it a lidl bit safe and boring i cant lie. its sweet though and of course a visual wouldn't go a miss. i just think she def has better so this send is a lidl questionable but go off!

06) Bang La Decks & ALMA - oh alma is so scary to me she reminds me of 2016 so much i had "dye my hair" on REPEAT.. dark times omfgg. i just feel like I've def moved past the need for alma... alma in 2022?? oh ur joken me. yeah im a bit over it. the lyrics are awful aswell.. very are u are u coming to tree get it AWFFF. mayb if i was at a rave yer.. but time and place babes x

07) VENUS - oh yass babes i know these girlies r about to DELIVERRRR. okay i have a lot to unpack here. vocally its gorgeous, they are STUNNING. BUT WHAT THE FHHUUUCKKK WAS THAT CHORUS?!!?!?!? I KNOW UR LYYYINGGGGGGG. they have *****SO***** MUCH POTENTIAL WHAT IS THIS SHITE MAINSTREAM GENERIC DJ SHITE THEY HAVE GOING ON!??!?! IVE NEVER BEEN SO DISAPPOINTED IN MY LIFE. awful awful AWFULLL chorus its unreal. they def have a hit in them once they inevitably rebrand from this sound and i will be there flying my venus flag yassssss but this time it falls absolutely FLAT!

08) Boys Noize & ABRA - i mean this song is AGELESS. the definition of wineee. im so glad someone just finally sent it for it to get 17th place BUT THATS OKAY. the girlies kNOW this is a complete crunchy haute femme serveeeeee. omfg i just still think this is so beyond abra is such an angel to me. that VOOOICEEE. whew.... a gorgeous gorgeous song!

09) SUNYE - oh this is a cute lidl serv isn't it ladies? she just looks so kvnt. pawp princess! shes moving that lidl skinny arse all over that stage and doing it effortlessly. that chorus so pretty aswell i lurv this!

10) Parade of Planets - i was ready to drag this but.... its actually quite pleasant. the negative impact blinding lights has had on the music industry though will NEVER go unnoticed but tell me why i eat this synthy lidl nightmare up EVERYTIME. it just sounds so good omfgggg.. so dreamy and cybersexyyy like yass. the chorus is probably the best part about it so smooth and easy on the ears yasss!

11) Snoop Dogg, MONSTA X - omfggg. am i meant to be enjoying this or what. is it ironically camp or? i beg to differ actually. we don't need snoop d*g in 2022 i think. lets just say.. its not for me!

12) Fionn - its actually ok.. i was grimacing a bit throughout because wasn't completely sold on the lyrical content quite juvenile and angsty teenager and im just over that at this point in my life but.. its fine. the harmonies are FINE. its just a bit unremarkable actually.

13) Ptazeta - so the barrel was on the FLOOR when you sent regard (even though raye carried with her gorj visuals as per usual) and somehow its EVEN worse than that? i get what its going for but this type of sound will just not be for me. it needs something cuntier. this just ends up feeling so soulless and uninspired. shes just really not interesting enough to carry this song. now if rosalia or acra did THIS then this would be a different story because they have that look and feel... but she lacks that bit of star quality you know?

14) Cosima - oMFGGG MY MOOOOTHERR. i love cosima sm im still upset abt everyone snubbing her when i sent her. this voice is like otherwordly. NOBODY is doing it like her. so beautiful. such a rich tone. just beautiful. this one just feel a bit dated as a whole and id probably not have sent this myself but you just cannot deny this voice. its so hauntingly beautiful <3333

15) DellaXOZ - another one from my list yass im eating this week sorry. id probably have sent this next week or week after i am OBSESSED. oh WAIT.. nevermind -_-. this is not i want, doesn't get?!?!? WHYYY...... WHY?! what is with people sending the wrong songs from artists i guess i will just have to send it my bloody self OMFG. this is .. like okay? but its just not as good as i want, doesn't get like i am raging. i need to get out of that headspace bc its making me hate this song when its actually not that bad. UUURGHHHH :L :S </3

16) Connie Constance - YASSSSS MS CONNIE. an example of a sender actually sending the RIGHT song from an artist. this is gorgeous and something i was waiting for from connie because i had her on my list forever but never really felt the song had a *moment* but this does EVERYTHING i wanted. i think its very punchy and stun. there's parts which are reminiscent of girli which puts me off a BIT. but this is done so lovely that i cant complain too much.

17) Temples - aweee this is okay. its kind of gorj if u think rly hard abt it like wow.... i luuurv the production on this very bowie. this is such a solid track me thinkz. and my opinion does matter as i write for pitchfork :p xD

18) DeDe Negra - okAyyyyyyy.. there is something so relaxing and asmr abt this that i cant quite put my finger on it... like.... i lurvvvv fitness like yasss wind those hips michelle!!!!

19) TAMIW - tsc user.. u have DONE IT AGAINNN. im completely gagging. this is so transcendent, so beyond stunning and beautiful. so sweet and coy yet so monumental. like it gives me SOOO many goosebumps all at once. this is what tsc SHOULD be about just us sharing BEAUTIFUL music like this omfggggg. im gagged.

20) Beyoncé - alien superstar.. was RIGHT F*CKING THERE. oh u can all bugger off now this is two weeks that i feel like *most* of u have sent the complete WRONG songs LIKE... DO U CLEAN UR WAXY EARS OUT? DO YOU? U NEED TO LATHER UR EARS IN OLIVE OIL AT THIS POINT BECAUSE THERE IS SOMETHING SERIOUSLY WRONG U NEED TO GO TO THE F*CKING DOCTORS. ALIEN SUPERSTAR WOULD'VE BEEN THE SERVE OF THE SUMMER, TSCS RENAISSANCE FULFILLED, BEST WEEK OF OUR LIVES AND U CHOSE THIS?! LIKE ARE U ON DRUGS?!..... that being said oh i absolutely still will be winding my hips to this as it really isn't that bad. giving me awwll the bam da ba kitty kat ba bummmm kapowww u know? very kvvntyyy little serve. but yes it is NOT alien superstar but we already knew that !!!!

21) B. Hamilton - okkk bwwibbleezzz suuurv a bit dwarrrlinggg. girls like ME lurv a bit of strings.. lidl guitar serve.. oh this gorgeous for smelly, musty, smeggy men i do feel.. there is deffo that type of audience for it and im here for it.. i see it for them... im so happy for them amen!

22) Pei-Yu Hung - oh we were all so bored sorry. not the cutesy, delicate serv it wanted to be. shes not doing enough to push that line of being TRANCENDENT. i want to FLOAT. this is just same old shiiiteee!
625 days 11 hours ago
tbrown_47
01) Pip Millett: I adored the intro. I needed that to be more prominent throughout. I just wasn’t super into the beat. The vibe is for me, but I didn’t like this as much as I wanted to
02) Hikaru Utada: I liked this in Beta. I still like it now
03) Zach Campbell: I moved until the chorus. Something about it just didn’t sound good. Idk maybe if he had a better voice, I’d enjoy this a bit more. It was ok
04) Safety Trance: It’s fine? I get the appeal, but not something I need to listen to again
05) Raveena: Oh this is made just for me. I’m in love. The instrumentation is stunning. This will be on repeat
06) Bang La Decks & ALMA: Not for me. For an EDM track, it’s lacking a lot of energy
07) VENUS: They aren’t serving the way they think they are I fear. It felt very disjointed with how often they switched parts during the verses. The chorus was kind of cute at least
08) Boys Noize & ABRA: This really hasn’t been sent before? Wow. I’ve never been a huge fan of this song, but I’m definitely in the minority so good job sender
09) SUNYE: Kind of cute, but this doesn’t really bring much to the table. I didn’t move much
10) Parade of Planets: I love the groovy bass. I don’t love the vocals. This is another song I didn’t like as much as I wanted to
11) Snoop Dogg, MONSTA X: LOL PLSS not Snoop Dogg! Monsta X should be embarrassed by how much a washed up Snoop Dogg oustold them lol. This was funny though
12) Fionn: I don’t often care about lyrics, but when they are like this…I notice. This just sounds a bit childish to me. Musically, it’s cute
13) Ptazeta x Juacko: The beat was a nice pick me up. I don’t love her delivery, but I think she has potential
14) Cosima: I liked the dreamy, ethereal vibe she was going for. The lyrics kind of feel out of place with this sound, but this is a vibe
15) DellaXOZ: I liked this. It has a weird, alt psychedelic vibe. This song is just missing a moment, you know? The bit at the end wasn’t quite enough, but I enjoyed this overall
16) Connie Constance: Wait this is so good! It has a really cute indie feel to it. I really liked the instrumentation
17) Temples: The end of the running order is really coming to save this week from mediocrity. This is giving Tame Impala and I’m here for it. This is THE vibe.
18) DeDe Negra: Maybe I spoke too soon about the end of the running order saving the week. This sounds super dated. I don’t like this at all
19) TAMIW: There’s just something so captivating about this. I feel like this isn’t normally my speed, but it’s very palatable. I enjoyed this
20) Beyoncé: I was wondering which Renaissance track we’d be getting this week. I don’t agree with this choice, but the whole album is solid and in a mid week, I’m not mad about it
21) B. Hamilton: I really enjoyed the guitar. Woah, and the piano! These guys should make some instrumental tracks because I fear they are better off without the dude singing
22) Pei-Yu Hung: The build up was a bit slow, but once the saxes hit, I knew I won. The instrumentation here served and carried the song
625 days 7 hours ago
eveee20
1. Pip Millett: This was cute! I liked the opening a LOT and the beat was nice and chill. I wish there was a little more to the song, but not a bad opener.
2. Hikaru Utada: Pretty! I like the production a lot. Gorgeous but a little slow in the beginning, I liked the build in the second chorus. This really grew on me LOL.
3. Zach Campbell: Another cute song. The production was very pop generic cute. It was missing something though and I couldn’t really get into it.
4.  Safety Trance: This one really wasn’t for me. I dunno what else to say it was what it was.
5. Raveena: I love her so much and really she can do no wrong but also TEMPTATION WAS RIGHT THERE. A cute bop and I grooved and I still loved it. I do love just how subtle and great the guitar is…and the bass slaps, the bass really steals the show for this song.
6. Bang La Decks & ALMA: compared to the other bang la decks song ive heard, this was kind of lackluster. Very one note for me. The graphics were cool.
7. VENUS: is this the resurgence of the girl group era???? Sorry girls I couldn’t get into this one. The vocals weren’t bad but I really couldnt stand the…production…and the chorus.  the rap was so tired...idk if we could call that rap. 
8. Boys Noize & ABRA: okayyyyy, i see why ppl like this. Its cute! Its good! I like it! Kind of stands out so far LOL. She bops!
9. SUNYE: Im glad ur back girl, but this didn’t quite hit for me. Like almost there but a little tired for me. Generic Kpop that didn’t really have anything to make it stand out. 
10. Parade of Planets: it grooves, im not mad at it. kinda lackluster when the chorus hits tho.
11. Snoop Dogg, MONSTA X: LMAO IM SORRY WHAT NOT MONSTA X AND SNOOP DOGG. Oh no girlies why am I kind of here for it. snoop Dogg kind of killed it. NO STOP WHY DID THIS KIND OF WORK. I DIDNT HATE IT. This was hilarious and snoop Dogg really made the song with his little adlibs. Good for you old man.
12. Fionn: I— this sounds very. High schooler writing about first party? It wasn’t the worst musically but it was tired, kind of boring, and the vocals were not great.
13. Ptazeta x Juacko: I didnt hate this? She was kind of overpowered by the song, but it wasn’t bad! I bopped to it
14. Cosima: this was very pretty, very dreamy. The lyrics kinda took me out tho LOL. I still liked it though, very gorgeous production wise and vocally.
15. DellaXOZ: this was cute. I liked it instrumentally. It was so close to being one of my fav songs this week but it lost me the longer it went.
16. Connie Constance: THE WAY I HAD THIS SONG ON MY TO SEND LIST. LOL I know I know, indie, kind of basic, but miss connie constance has me in a chokehold and I love this song. I’m a sucker for a heavy guitar based sound, and I rly love the distorted sound in the chorus. It could’ve been stronger, but I kind of like how it doesn’t drown out HER.
17. Temples: lol this is VERY tame impala mixed with like. Hippo campus. and almost beach boys esque harmonies and vocals? I’m not mad at it! It bopped. I’m personally tired of white guy indie/alt/pop rock but this worked and I liked it.
18. DeDe Negra: this is very clean bandit circa 2016. It wasn’t for me.
19. TAMIW: okay this one was very transcendent. Very gorgeous. I kind of loved it. It was an experience in the best way.
20. Beyoncé: what to say, I didn’t expect any less from Beyoncé. Even when its slightly mid it bops and its good.
21. B. Hamilton: Good for them! The instrumentals were great, and then he started singing. It kinda made it sound very generic old white man music, but the guitar was great and overall I didnt NOT enjoy it.
22. Pei-Yu Hung: an experience. Gorgeous. Like a lot of this kind of music…shes a bit slow on the uptake, but when it hits it hits. I actually genuinely enjoyed this.
624 days 2 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Pip Millett - beautiful and classy and thankfully progresses more than the title suggests
02) Hikaru Utada - it also sounds very elegant but clubby, it's fine
03) Zach Campbell - beautiful voice but the chorus isn't anything special especially when it's those lyrics… emotions/devotions you say? Awesome. Great verses tho
04) Safety Trance - if I wanted a pure club beat this would be fine but I want something more tonight… something to follow along to
05) Raveena - kind of a safe pick from her but it's super sweet and something I'd put in the car for sure
06) Bang La Decks & ALMA - maybe a little too creepy for me I just feel like I'm being cursed listening to this
07) VENUS - this is the most basic girl pop song I've ever heard LOL it's giving the saturdays
08) Boys Noize & ABRA - this is the sort of club pop vibe I wanted from the previous entries, the actual singing in this helps
09) SUNYE - this is so basic but I'm kind of living for it especially when the chorus comes in after the slow build-up
10) Parade of Planets - manages to sound beautiful while being ethereal and clubby
11) Snoop Dogg, MONSTA X - kinda my auto 12 based on this collab alone like they really came to smash and I respect it… bop
12) Fionn - I can't help but get on this vibe. The beat kinda hooks me and gives me much needed energy I'm sleep deprived
13) Ptazeta x Juacko - maybe either too drag or rap for me I can't tell… and I get that's a hard distinction to make but I'm saying it anyways
14) Cosima - serene and peaceful, and it benefits from the chorus livening it up a little! However it's a bit too spacey/moany for me
15) DellaXOZ - ehh I wasn't going for this rock alt girl vibe
16) Connie Constance - I don't need this haim adjacent stuff sorry
17) Temples - some edgier lucy in the sky with diamonds feel… too bad I do not like that beatles song
18) DeDe Negra - this is basic house pop blend that is giving me absolutely nothing… I wish Ms DeDe went harder on this song I feel like she's just cashing a cheap check
19) TAMIW - could use more Enya and less Stranger Things theme
20) Beyoncé - no
21) B. Hamilton - it's a nice The Black Keys aside but fails to really motivate me tbh
22) Pei-Yu Hung - ok well u already know how I feel about this sorry

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!