This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 487 Final

Topic » TSC 487 Final

633 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
29) The Wrecks - 'Sonder'
633 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
ALL 29 SONG HAS BEEN POSTED!!!!!

You got until Sunday 7:30pm BST/2:30pm EST to post your Comments and send me your Top 10 Votes!

Here is the Spotify Playlist for TSC 487:
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/24AgAaQRBMJ1q6kI65Cfwx?si=2cf4df467a30407d

These are the songs that are not on Spotify so you need to watch on Youtube:
14) The Zespri Bros
15) NewJeans
633 days 8 hours ago
MISSimogen
01) SE SO NEON - GAWD this just feels so funky and fresh, no? like lawwwwd this really woke me up. quite a gorj tantalizing way to start this week. just so fun, brass and out there. i actually quite lurved it for that reason. really in awe at that guitar solo like yas girlie put them fingertips to good use lesbo!

02) mxmtoon - ouuu loorhhhddd. it feels like shes never gone from tsc long enough like WTF. it feels like she pops up every 2 weeks im a bit fed up. and if im being completely honest i don't think her music warrants her showing up here so often. she might have have ONE collapse once in a blue moon but lately shes been giving a lidl bit of maisie peters to me, just so inoffensive and caucasian to me... an absolute decline in quality yes!

03) Chlöe - was never as big of a moment that treat me was if im being honest but this is still cuuuyyyyteeeee. like she can def do no wrong for me its pleasant on the ears. vocals as buttery as ever but like yahhh. i feel like i don't want to drag her TOO much so let me just say this.. not as good as treat me but a lovely album track and maybe should have stayed that way, yeah? overall its okay im just not gagging as much bc i know she can do BETTER.

04) G-reyish - i mean its okay..... OKAY. im just not that gagged at all. it has its moment that are a bit of a serve. the "walk away" collapse was kind of gorj and could've built up to a better moment but they never really did that for me? a lidl bit of a disappointment.

05) Nemahsis - i mean this is obviously gorgeous. her voice is stunning and im shocked its took that long to send her until now like wheeewww.. her music is stunning. that being said this isn't the song id have particularly sent, "im not gonna kill you" and "what if i took it off for you" will always be superior to me but let me not pit queens against each other because her discography is beyond beautiful and has zero skips. so glad i found her and shes now a staple in my playlists im in awe of her yas!

06) Erika de Casier - omfggg little bit was RIGHT there but let me clamp my tongue because this is still absolutely stunning. again, i was a bit gagged this wasn't sent earlier its one of my personal faves from her album just an all-around stun gem. the retro, dreamy soundscape is done so well and i always loved how she says her album title in here like idk it does so much to me like wheeeww... SENSATIONAL .

07) Leyla Blue - ok i feel like I've said this to every song this week but "HOT ONE" WAS RIGHT THERE??? NO? i think hot one is a complete collapse and GORGEOUS and im pretty sure rei ami and baby tate were eligible too so what was your excuse oh my gawwwwdddd... i fear this is awful too like wtf.... that chorus oh im traumatised. even worse knowing that you could've sent hot one and literally got my 12.. pop perfection that song is and then we get this.. oh im not ready for the dragging shes going to get. this entry will completely put me off ever sending hot one ever. i just cannot do it after this song im EMBARRASSED.

08) Lovely Peaches - i mean this is literally kind of gorgeous in a tiffany trump fly like a bird kind of way YASSSSS. i will say though i never got the lovely peaches obsession that the g*y boys had with her it im so glad it never clicked with me. but i know shes a lot better these days so i hope she is thriving<3

09) Denyque - but is it camp? that IS the question. and i do think she looked camp in the eye EVER so slightly. its kind of a light serve if i rly think deeply into it. maybe in more of an ironic way but serve nonetheless. im yassing a bit! good for her <3

10) Beckah Amani - i wanted to find this ethereal and gorgeous and it kind of done it for me? so beautifully done, so smooth and pretty. im literally enjoying this so much i have goosebumps WHEW... it just feels so sincere and sweet obviously the lyrics arent as sweet but that juxtaposition will always be a serve to me aweeeee... this is so prettyyyyy omg. that CHORUS. so endearing and lovely.

11) Idle Lies - awe gawd this is bloody horrible to me. just not a fan of this at all and the lack of visuals will never help.

12) Karolina Stanisławczyk & Chika Toro - i mean its definitely not cliche is it? a decline in quality YES absolutely. but tell me why shes serving me a lidl bit of Isabella lovestory CHEARIE CHARIE CHARIE BAWWWMMBBBBB!!! YASSS. that sentiment makes me enjoy this song a LOT more than i probably would have so im sticking to that. YASSS ISABELLAA SLAYY A BIT DWWARLLIINGGG!!!! also watching this without the music video makes me enjoy it a lot more bc these visuals are just not cunty at all... WHAT THE F*CK. maybe she needs to tap into the Isabella visuals too bc LOORRHHDDD.

13) H3rizon - oh a SERRVEEE?!?!?!!?!? OMFGGG IM GAGGED.... this is gorjus babes. the vocals giving a lidl bit of tinashe oh im moving idgafffffff. the tinashe print is WILD with this one.this is kind of pawp perfection to me. so easy on the ears isn't it. im moving a LOTTTTT!

14) The Zespri Bros - oh music abt fruits need to STAWWWPPP. i just don't get it. what is the craze abt said fruits...? OMFG 15 seconds?!?! OH WE WON. i take back every negative thing i ever said bc i only had to endure it for 15 seconds.. MASTERPIECE YASSSS!

15) NewJeans - they said they want to make history... and that's what this is. I've never been MORE excited for a girl group like are they KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW?!?! they're serving kunt and they know it. im gonna eat it up everytime. this is giving winner isn't it? lets face it. just goooooorjjjj!

16) Day6 - oh loooorhhhdd.. uve got to be JOKEN me. let me zip my mouth and just not say anything! guitar is... pleasant !!!

17) Jubël - why did ryan put all these songs together this is literally terrorising are u JOKEN me. this is probably one of the worst song I've ever heard in my life and im not kidding. its that awful bubbly type of music that i find so soul destroying. just awful nursery rhyme, cbeebies-esque TRIPE that is DISGUSTING. this is not music. and whoever sent this i will be gathering ALL of my voodoo and putting a curse on u, when that whos who is up ur days are NUMBEREDDDD!! MUHAHAHAHAHRHAHRHAHRHARRR.

18) Josh Levi - oh yes gorgeous man and sometimes that is ENOUGH. pretty privilege exists and this is prime example here.. do i like the song? im not too sure im a lidl bit blinded by the look and FEEL of everything that its probably making me like it more than i probably would have audio only. but i think that's the whole point... kind of has the whole package for me like whew.. he's got the look down to the T... visuals STUNNING. you know what, yes im moving ill give it to him. very pleasant. lets playlist this and see if my opinion changes come sunday yassss<3

19) Akcent - tnaw its ok.. lurv an ethic serve sometimes. i mean its mostly always welcome. its pleasant. probably not for me if im honest. the m*n kind of ruins the whole experience for me. not that id be moving as much anyways bc that chrous is kind of awful. kind of gentrified for an ethic serve don't you think? very wh*te washed beat and breakdown.. oh yes.. i do not like!

20) Muha - aweee its a light kvnt moment for me. its nice enough. her minge isn't OOZING per say.. but its definitely leaking. im eating it up a bit. probably more of a light serv but a serv is a serrvvvvv. catchy and easy on the ears im yassing for her!

21) ANGEL22 - angel22 omfg that name is already a serv to me.. im expecting something BIG. okay they're objectively GORGEOUS. YASSSSS.. THATTT CHORUSSS... IM YASSING TO HAAARDDDD OMFGGGG... #MISSimogenAPPROVED. i just LUUURVVV gorgeous girls what can i say? playlisted to FHUUCKKKKK LIKEEEEE..... so pretty and kvnty and femine... lurv this.

22) Agar Agar - gawd nobody is touching them visually.. whew so dreamy. omfggg this begining is beyond heavenly.... okay...... this is going in a different direct than i thought it was but im kind of moving. they kind of swerved me a bit and i lurv it for that. yas keep me on my toes queen. i think all in all this is a complete collapse? just feels so whole and complete. def unique and gorgeous too........ <333

23) Lennie Stanford - now im KNOW UR F*CKING JOOKKENNN . OH MY GAWD. i have to laugh... i have to laugh. . . . . . . god give me f*cking strength

24) Die Arkitekt - oh FUCK AWWWFFFFF.. the production on this?!?!?! BEYOND... this is SOOOOOOO SOLLIDDDDDD. i moving sm. this might be one of my fav weeks in a while?? omfg serve after serve for me. it feels so....... religious. its definitely a moment. kind of a masterpiece in a way if i think rly hard abt it.... this is what music is babaaayyyyyy.

25) TAICHU, Tiago PZK - awee. i guess i wanted to like it a bit more but the m*n put that nail in the coffin when he started singing like -_-... he shud have just let the girl do what needed to be done yet he wanted to insert his aidsy arse into things that don't concern him omfgg. m*n stay out of womens business!!! she is quite the serv tho i will say!

26) Metric - this is okay. a lidl bit monotone to me. i guess i wanted more from them but it sound so samey throughout. i guess i wanted more variety and levels to it, you know? its not that bad though just a bit too repetitive for my liking i suppose.

27) Natalia Szroeder - wheeeew.. this is giving me all the ufo, spacey soundscape that i NEED from her. oh this is a lidl bit gorjus isn't it? so nonchalant yet so hauntingly beautiful. this instrumental is so heavenly yet punchy where it needs to be.... oh this is stun!

28) Carly Rae Jepsen - the less i say abt this the better. the funny part is that carly probably has better? that being said if she has better then lets face it, it WILL have been sent. tsc users have completely terrorised carlys discography that THIS is what we're doing? i mean its fine. its a gorg punchy album track but does it need to be here? probably not. let carly breathe a bit. was store already sent bc whew.. now THATS the serve of the century but again... there's a time and place and i just don't think a deluxe album track is for here????????

29) The Wrecks - awe not for me i wont lie. its okay though. not terrible. i just will never enjoy these angsty teenage songs this is for 15 year olds most definitely.. and good for them<3
632 days 7 hours ago
eveee20
1. SE SO NEON: ooooookayyyyy I see you bass!! This was so funky, we love a good bass line and the SOLOOOO. I see you messy lesbian guitarist. Kinda love that kinda love that.
2. mxmtoon: its pretty! Its there. I want more from the chorus. The video is nice!
3. Chlöe: a groovy cute bop I am in love with her and this was so cute. I did in fact groove to this. ALSO wow this production. gORGEOUS. THE HARMONIES. Ascending.
4. G-reyish: its Kpop. Its cute. Its very…debut…the East Asian instrumentals they added was nice. I guess. It sounds a bit old. Not for me, sadly. They tried!
5. Nemahsis: GORGEOUS. KIND OF IN LOVE. The visuals were sTUNNING. I love this production.
6. Erika de Casier: its pretty! Shes cute, I get it. It was a little bit one note. LIKE I THINK IT SHOULDVE BEEN FOR ME BUT SOMEHOW IT WASNT.
7. Leyla Blue: you go girl! Badass bitch! Just…maybe not around me.
8. Lovely Peaches: oh no kind of bopped? Like reluctantly and it was dragged out of me while I was kicking and screaming but good for her.
9. Denyque: IM LIVING FOR THIS. YOURE SUPERGIRL. I LOVE THIS. On a serious note the song actually bopped and im here for it.
10. Beckah Amani: this was pretty! It was cute! It was so close to working for me!
11. Idle Lies: OMG its summer 2019 again and I still listen to white indie bands! For nostalgias sake it works. But I also dont love the sound anymore LOL. Its fine. It works for what it is. 
12. Karolina Stanisławczyk & Chika Toro: okayyyyyyyy. this was kind of a SERVEEE. I KIND OF LOVE THIS. I support womens rights and I support women wrongs.
13. H3rizon: IM MOVING. I LOVE THIS. FIRST OFF HARMONIES, SECONDLY GIRL GROUP, THIRDLY, A BOP. I-- im in love they have me. They’ve got me. Kill that man.
14. The Zespri Bros: jumpscare
15. NewJeans: this was cute! That chorus was too short and it was the best part so. I’m bopping a little, its growing on me. Not the ABSOLUTE collapse I was expecting.
16. Day6: this surprised me! It definitely sounds like an anime intro…and no not just bc they’re singing in Japanese. It was good! The vocals were good! Good job men! (Until the rapper no thanks)
17. Jubël: lol the instrumentals weren’t awful. But uh. Oooof.
18. Josh Levi: visuals were cool! I feel like it was almost a song id like. It was so close. His vocals weren’t bad.
19. Akcent ft. Amira: yo what was this? There were some okay to good parts but uh. He was not it.
20. Muha: okayyyy  a bop! Im here for it! This works, it’s a little cliche, but it bops!
21. ANGEL22: OKAYYYY THIS ONE IS IT FOLKS. I LOVE IT. they serve. THIS SONG what a bop it’s giving EVERYTHING. AND THE BREAKDOWN. Wow.
22. Agar Agar: a bop! Surprisingly I didn’t hate it! I moved! Wow! A little long, but good overall! I hope the gay video game man gets some help.
23. Lennie Stanford: hm. Nope. its giving. First venture into music.
24. Die Arkitekt: this is not for me but im happy for everyone else! It was…art!
25. TAICHU, Tiago PZK: She was good! They tried! If only he wasn’t there.
26. Metric: Okay!
27. Natalia Szroeder: YESSSSSSS. A STUNNING bridge. Absolutely gorgeous. I get it. I like it. Might even love it. Idk.
28. Carly Rae Jepsen: I had no idea she was still making music, but go off! A mild serve, a sort of bop.
29. The Wrecks: a song. it bopped a little
632 days 7 hours ago
nateclove
01) SE SO NEON - wait what a sexy ass opener....this was so good! It has me excited for the week to come!
02) mxmtoon - nvm
03) Chlöe - yassss love chloe she can do no wrong!
04) G-reyish - it has good parts and bad parts and overall sounds a bit cheap.
05) Nemahsis - ohhhhh I didnt expect to like this but it really grew on me! I'm kind of in love with it!
06) Erika de Casier - love erika but she stays doing the same song over and over again idc idc
07) Leyla Blue - this was...like...what??? I wanted to like it I really did but what the hell was this chorus mama....
08) Lovely Peaches - LMAO wait why did this go off. like if anybody else had sang it yall would be eating it up dont lie now.
09) Denyque - I really enjoyed this and the storyline in the music video...mama I'm obsessed with this piece of CINEMA.
10) Beckah Amani - This was cute but I wanted MORE you know?
11) Idle Lies - this was just alright for me.
12) Karolina Stanisławczyk & Chika Toro - This is alright. Sounds like your standard Eurovision song.
13) H3rizon - I liked some parts and didnt live for other parts!
14) The Zespri Bros - lmao
15) NewJeans - wait when I first listened to this a few days back I didnt like it....but whaaaat I started really enjoying it on second listen??? I'm bald...
16) Day6 - yeah no
17) Jubël - this made day6 sound like a masterpiece!
18) Josh Levi - wait I moved....I'm kind of in love with him although I know he would treat me sooooo bad...but this is so good whut!
19) Akcent - bad.
20) Muha - I mean I suggested it for hsc so clearly I must really like it!
21) ANGEL22 - WINNERS
22) Agar Agar - ALSO WINNER
23) Lennie Stanford - LOSER
24) Die Arkitekt - gorgeousssss wait this old ass lady came into this gay sex dungeon mad as hell
25) TAICHU, Tiago PZK - get this out of my face
26) Metric - not the granussy!
27) Natalia Szroeder - super cute! may get a few points from moi!
28) Carly Rae Jepsen - this was short but felt really long and taxing to listen to.
29) The Wrecks - it was a wreck for sure!
632 days 7 hours ago
FromAWindow
01) SE SO NEON - OMGGG THIS BASS yessss this is so good!!!! Omg yassssssss this is so funky and cool and kinda new wave this is just so unique. THE GUITAR YASSSSSS okay I’m obsessed yaaaaaas!!!

02) mxmtoon - I see the appeal behind this tbh it is dreamy a bit, the harmonies are nice!!!! It’s just like a little too muted and doesn’t really go all in on creating a full sound and just stays cute.

03) Chlöe - Thhis is soooooooo Fucking smooooooth!!!! Honestly treat me made a bigger impact on first listen but I kinda played that to death at least this is still freshhhhh yeah I love this song. These vocals are just butterrrrrrrrrrrrf ugh love this queen!!!!

04) G-reyish - No because this is so so funny to me. The switch ups are so so random. Like I get maybe WHY you’d go with the oriental version, it can sound cooler, but this clearly lacked a lot of budget and gave me cheap 2012 bop ya know?

05) Nemahsis - Ooooooooooh this is so so soothing I loveeee a picking guitar moment and this is very well produced. OH THIS BUILDDDDDD YESSSSSS yeah I’m INTO this, so so gorgeous and for ME!!!

06) Erika de Casier - This was pretty! Great production! I needed like a MOMENT (!!!!) ya know? Like this is just pretty to me. I’m happy for y’all who loveeeeeeee it. The outro was nice!!! Idk this was just there for me.

07) Leyla Blue - LMAOOOO Eve is grimacing at this so hard it’s actually hilarious I don’t hate this WAIT THIS LAST CHORUS IM SORRY ITS SO BAD SORRY SENDER IM LAUGHING SO HARD LMAOOOO

08) Lovely Peaches - The ladies gagged and I didn’t get it, it was giving me a MUCH worse invisible dress but I’m happy for y’all <3

09) Denyque - YAAAAAAS THIS IS FOR ME!!!!! WAIT THIS MUSIC VIDEO LMAOOOOOO like the song is for me!!! Early 2000s rnb island sound like duhhhh it’s for me!!! It could’ve used a bit more of a budget but hey it’s good and I enjoyed this experience!!!!

10) Beckah Amani - This is like pretty and stuff but I ultimately don’t care about it. It’s just very very mid for me. Idk I wanted to care about it more. It just has absolutely no budget oops.

11) Idle Lies - This is like fine but Nate doesn’t have access to it so OMGGGGGGGG BEST SONG EVER SHAME HE MISSED THIS COLLAPSEEEE!!!! The guitar solo is actually good!!!!!!

12) Karolina Stanisławczyk & Chika Toro - Oh bitchhhhhhh I’m MOVINGGGGGGG this is MUCH better than Cliche!!!!!!! It’s like kinda basic but who cares I loveeee this beat and I liked this a lot!!!

13) H3rizon - BITCHHHHHH YAAAAAAAAAAS THIS IS SO GAY YASAAAASSSSSSS this girl group is GIVINGGGGGGGGGG I just know I’m gonna be obsessed with this, FLO you better take some fucking NOTESSSSS

14) The Zespri Bros - We love you jin thank you for the commercial break the LP couldn’t have bc of cytube! YouTube’s ads needed to be represented yassss

15) NewJeans - I see what they were going for, it might grow on me!!!! The vocals were gorge in parts and I liked it enough I guess but idk I just wasn’t really sold on this at all tbh. I hope it grows!!!!

16) Day6 - Ohhhhhhh yessssssss I LOVEEEE a drums and bass song!!!! The rapper was SOOOOOOOOOO unnecessary!!!! But the rest of it I lovedddddddddd this was so fast and uptempo and kind of made for me I liveeeeee

17) Jubël - No. The intro had me then the singing started. Someone stop them. END SOONER OMG

18) Josh Levi - The voice just kinda isn’t for me. The chorus is good!!! Like it’s layered and stuff. Ya know. I get it. But it’s not totally for me I wanted to like it more.

19) Akcent - This is decent!!!! I don’t mind it!!! 80 mill views????? Girlie. I love them gyrating together that made me laugh so so hard lmaoooo it’s kinda pretty :)))

20) Muha - Yesssssssssssss this music video was so so so great!!!! And the bridgeeee oh bitchhhhh I’m mesmerized!!!!! Yeah this was so so good!!!

21) ANGEL22 - BITCHHHH THIS IS ITTTTTTT omg the girl groups are coming THROUGH WAIT THE SWITCH UPS IM LIVINGGGGGGG THIS IS MUSICCCCCC this is the winnerrrrr

22) Agar Agar - OH THIS NOISE YESSSSSS I’m in loveeee with a wall of noise!!!! This video is hilarious too, I loveddddddd this :))))

23) Lennie Stanford - Die (<3)

24) Die Arkitekt - Oh this is a  BAWPPPPPPPPPPP German sex dungeons just found their next HITTTT this is fantastic I love how it grows :))))

25) TAICHU, Tiago PZK - I REALLYYYYYYY like her!!!!!!!!! And then he RUINS it!!!!!! I like the song overall tho it’s very very unique and cool and stuff!!! Fuck men!!!!

26) Metric - Ummmmm sorry sender I don’t like this it doesn’t sound nostalgic it sounds dated tbh.

27) Natalia Szroeder - Yeahhhhhhhh this is gorgeous THIS BRIDGEEEEEEEEEE YESSSSSSSSSSSSS oh someone send this to Dan or James for Poland prevails 4 this is ITTTTTTTTTT I’m so entranced!!!!!!!!

28) Carly Rae Jepsen - I’m so Fucking dead at this send lmaooooooo but like it’s Carly so of course you have my heart miss sender she really mastered this sound and made them other wanna be whores look bad in comparison, this is so so good <3

29) The Wrecks - I like wanna hate this so so so so badly but like I can’t help but bop!!!!!! Only for the chorus tho the rest is a yikes I just like the chorus!!!!
632 days 6 hours ago
connorthomson
SE DO NEON - I mean a song called joke is kinda asking for trouble but I am LIVING for the Tudor outfits and Elizabeth I (my fav English queen) so this will stay memorable for me and it’s in my heart eventhough the song isn’t amazing. Let’s absolutely gooooo

mxmtoon - her voice bores me and there’s no Tudor outfits to save her :( let’s noooo

Chloe - it was pleasant I like her voice a bit monotonous in parts and dragged but overall decent. Let’s kinda gooooo

G-reyish - it’s obvious I’d like this decent verses pretty awesome catchy chorus. Let’s goooooo

Nemahsis - it was a bit dramatic I didn’t love it I didn’t hate it awesome outfit in this one aswell though. Let’s kinda goooo

Erika de casier - her voice is boring to me and it just goes on and on. Let’s noooo

Leyla blue - her voice is nicer than the last song but still doesn’t rly do anything for me sorry. Let’s nooo

Lovely peaches - I’m really glad to see rasputias diet is working (from norbit) mehhhh it’s not my kinda song sorry. Let’s noooo

Denyque - the video was so clever for this it made the song better I think if I listened without video I wouldn’t like it as much. Let’s kinda gooo

Beckah Amani - they have nice harmonies but it’s just all feeling so dull like a lot of songs so far. Let’s noooo

Idle lies - yeh this was half decent nothing special but I could listen to this. Let’s kinda goooo

Karolina Stanisławczyk & Chika Toro - I don’t like rap much but it works in this song it was hot and pretty decent. Let’s gooooo

H3rizon - honestly didn’t feel the maniac vibes in this song. Let’s noooo

The zespri bros - honestly one of the better songs so far. Let’s gooooo

New jeans - it was a bit repetitive but reasonably pleasant! Let’s kinda goooo

DAY6 - oh this is just so me I absolutely loved it full of power full of just amazingness absolutely brilliant. Let’s goooooooo

Jubel - honestly such a high from the last song and this song gives me a chill vibe to come down a little. Again loved the vibes and beat so good song for different reasons to the last. Let’s gooooo

Josh Levi - not as good as the last two but actually still a good little song and he has a nice voice. Let’s goooo

Akcent - the start pulled me in and kept me they both have lovely voices and I really liked this song! Let’s gooooo

Muha - I think she’s beautiful and I would love to be with her but the song I wasn’t keen. For her let’s goooo but the song let’s nooo

ANGEL22 - it had the potential to be really good but it just got boring like the random phone call and stuff momentum just kept on being slashed.  let’s noooooo

Agar agar - loved the video but didn’t like song sorry. Let’s noooo

Lennie Stanford - honestly I thought this was really adorable and I loved it. His voice could definitely be better but it was nice. Let’s goooo

Die Arkitekt - I loved the video I loved the beat but to me this isn’t a song. Let’s noooo

TAICHU - I swear there’s been like three or four videos so far with people gagged is there something I’m not aware of? ANYWAYS the song altogether comes along really well and I enjoyed it a lot! Let’s goooo

Metric - they were dressed to really rock out and bring me something powerful so I felt disappointed in the end sadly. Let’s noooo

Natalia Szroeder - the build was actually really good in this but I still wanted more. Let’s noooo

Carly Rae jepsen - meh weirdly couldn’t get into this I think it cause I’ve heard better. Let’s noooo

The wrecks - to me a great ending I loved it the start was fantastic then I started getting a little bored and then all of a sudden it had me again so really good end! Let’s gooooo
631 days 12 hours ago
varlto
01) SE SO NEON: i'm a bit divided here. now you see i do like the vibe of this song and how it develops BUT i'm not sure whether i enjoy her voice or not. it's an interesting voice, that's for sure, but is it for me? i don't know about that. overall an okay song i think.

02) mxmtoon: i'm so bad but UGH i'm such a sucker for this mid pop girlie :/// what can i say i just think her songs are charming.. they relax me!!! this song specifically i had heard before and i actually like it !!! the way she says i wanna be your mona lisa is really cute and idk this is a rlly good song overall. yepyepyepeeyp!!

03) Chlöe: ohhh this woman!! loveeee her!!! i have not heard this song yet though. let's see.. oh yassswwwww yessss we winnnnn!! this is rlly good!!! well actually if we're being fully HONEST its not her best. far from that. BUT still!!! i rlly liked this!! its cute and stuff!! not gaggged though. but. yeah.

04) G-reyish: look if i say what i think outloud i will be sent to prison. this is far from good. its rlly bad. their voices oh my gowd absolutely not.. like no no no no no !!! this is not for me !!! not at all!!!!!! ugh

05) Nemahsis: oh my f*ck!!! i instantly playlisted this!! her voice is gorgeous its really charming and omggggggggg im in love i think. the song just flows soooo nicely and idk idk its really good. my ears are really grateful for whoever sent this piece of art rlly.

06) Erika de Casier: now look this might be a controveshhhhhal opinion but this song is not all that you think it is. it fails to make an IMPACT i fear. i finished listening to it and i wasnt amused. i wasnt amazed. i wasnt disgusted either. i was just... unbothered. i didnt care for it rlly. i know miss erika has THE bops but is this one of them? no no no i dont think so.

07) Leyla Blue: dylan???? u ok?????????????????????? oh my god this CHORUS.. no leyla no this is not good. u may THINK it is good, groundbreaking, different.. but it rlly isnt. i fear this sounds like an ashe BAD song so you can imagine how i dislike this!! it isnt even a good basic pop white girl song!! my god!!

08) Lovely Peaches: ok but actually im MOVING.. the drop is actually good i think yes yes yes.. lovely peaches i FEEL like i should know who you are but you better believe from now on ill FOREVER remember who u are. u are so famous and talented.

09) Denyque: first skip of the day! i rlly couldnt put myself through this. im sorry to whoever sent this idk if it was ironic or not but i think ill choose to believe it was an ironic send. that way ill be able to sleep at night.

10) Beckah Amani: mmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yessssssss im having a moment mmmmm im ascending mmmmmm this is rlly good nd enchanting!! maybe not the best of the day so far but ughhhh its rlly pretty and cute and nice and interesting yeysyeys

11) Idle Lies: i think i can find myself appreciating this at some point of my life. is this that exact point of my life? im afraid to say no, it isnt. itll come some day though. im positive about that.

12) Karolina Stanisławczyk & Chika Toro: oh my lord leave karolinadelafuente alone my goddd this poor girlllll she had one (1) good song and nwo EVERYONE thinks she can release good songs.. let me break it to you guys: she cant. her time is over. shes not good. she tried, she did well once, that wont happen again. never. i hope to never see her again in tsc.

13) H3rizon: this is good i ****THINK****. i'm not 100% sure it is good though. i might make a bold move and confirm it IS but idk if ill be right at the end of the day. like YE YE YE you can move to it i GET IT but can i listen to it more than 3 times? idk idk IDK!! i think its good. yeah. thats my comment.

14) The Zespri Bros: kiwi is my least favourite fruit

15) NewJeans: https://media.giphy.com/media/67QJqGpg5XnPRvbnm1/giphy.gif

16) Day6: oh my god this feels like an anime intro doesnt it??? well, im afraid to say anime intros are NOT for me. sowwweyyy!!

17) Jubël: oh this has to be a JOKE right??? like LOOK id understand if you enjoyed this if u were a 10 yr old british boy going to the beach for the first time in your life.. but i doubt you are a 10 yr old british boy going to the beach for the first time in your life right??? right??? RIGHT???? yea. thought so.

18) Josh Levi: i was SO rdy for a serve, imagine how disappointed i was when i found out the "serve" was.. this. godddd i had never felt worse since the time a british chav made fun of my spanish accent while speaking english. imagine how heartbroken i must be with this song. im so sad disappointed let down UGH i am lost for words rlly

19) Akcent: well what can is say this just came on, did its thing, and i went on to the next song. its not horrible but its not good. its rlly mid and even a little bit boring if u may. god its so repetitive too

20) Muha: wait.. r we having a strong balkan woman moment..?? bcos you KNOW i love strong balkan women right? hm,.,.,.. so far its not the moment i was expecting. im hoping for a rlly powerful moment where she gives CUNT and CAMP and POWER.. oh.. the song ended.. and i did not get what i wanted!! its still cute though. i can see myself *maybe* pointing it.

21) ANGEL22: oh mIYT FUCKING SONGOFFDFOSU IAFJO #@@~#]35,4625|]#¬¬ ~]#¬27]~@]]#+6#|67 +'`¬]@,2 @¬~]@]~[ C#~32]#~]#@€]@€4 €#]@€]@##€5# you just dont understand the frustration~#34#€]¬64+646246¬]~]my og dofodoododg they are so talented oh my oh MYYYY LA LA LA LAL ALAALLALA ALALAL A

22) Agar Agar: oohhhh but this is rlly godo actually! i think its original and different and idk it just achieves what it ahs to do. agar agar are aware of their capabilities and they do it correctly i fear. ypeyepeypep rlly good.

23) Lennie Stanford: ok guys listen i think something rlly weird is going on in tsc. who, who, WHO is sending these songs?!?!!? are they OK in their head?!?!? is something rlly bad going on in their lives?!!?! im genuinely worried!! if you need help im here!!! IM HERE FOR U!!!!

24) Die Arkitekt: the beatttttt omgggg this is rlly good and intellectual and smart and clever and big brained.. i just dont have more words to say about this. yepyepey

25) TAICHU, Tiago PZK: taichu is just a talented powerful woman and with the help of tiago pzk ugh this song is just amazenn gorgeous... i can alrdy see the comments for this being like omsgofof the man ruins this onsg omfosmdgmo but that just SHOWS how bling u are when u see a man. its true. ITS SO TRUE. and i will not listen to ANYTHING u guys want to say. the man makes the song BETTER. and its a reality. stand up for tiago!!

26) Metric: hmmmphhh well i think its cute!! her voice is nice i will give it that!! the thing with this song is.. the song itself. its just rlly not that good at all. its a bit monotonous, nothing rlly happens throughout the entirety of it.. u get what im saying???? im a bit bored

27) Natalia Szroeder: /: idk girlies idk. is this the bop? is this the song u rlly wanted to send, sender? think about it. think  deeply about it. did you want to send it OR did you just want to take part in tsc and this happened to be the first song that came across ur mind? think about it.

28) Carly Rae Jepsen: omg curry.. look i feel emotionally connected to this girl after experiencing a certain online contest. now, having said that, this is one of her worse songs. curry can do way better than this like this is just so basic anda ojdsaofajfofajofda why would u send it!! i mean no i actually get it u did it for the funs and the ha has but LIKE!! STILL!! send a better one!!! (if there are still carly rae jepsen songs that remain unsent obviousleeeeee!!!!!)

29) The Wrecks: rlly ryan?!?!?! this had to be the song to end the contest?!!?!? u rlly want us to leave tsc forever RIGHT!!! if u want us to leave just SAY IT!! we WILL leave you dont have to hold a gun against us!! my god. this is ok actually but like :/ yeah. u get it right. :/ :/ :/ a lot of :/s all the way :/:/:/:/:/
631 days 1 hour ago
1001games
SE SO NEON: Quite an interesting song. Definitely catchy but I felt like it was a bit all over the place. Overall quite enjoyable!

Mxmtoon: This was quite good! Chorus was great! Lyrics were also good!

Chlöe: Not for me. Sorry!

G-reyish: You already knew I wouldnt like this!

Nemahsis: Not too bad. I think I just wanted a bit more but yeah pretty good!

Erika de Casier: This went nowhere. I got bored. Next!

Leyla Blue: Kinda basic I think. But really solid voice so you got that!

Lovely Peaches: Oh…okay….this was….yeah…..

Denyque: This felt super underproduced song wise. It definitely couldve been better but I didnt hate it.

Beckah Amani: I really wasn’t feeling this. Had a hard time getting into it.

Idle Lies: Okay this was pretty solid overall. I do think the instrumentals were overpowering the main vocals but honestly not a bad song.

Karolina Stanisławczyk & Chika Toro: Catchy but super duper basic sounding.

H3rizon: Yikes. This was quite bad lol.

The Zespri Bros: Oh TSC gets sponsors now?!? Get back to the show!

NewJeans: Honestly kinda digging this? For Kpop its actually solid!

Day6: Oof idk about this. Kpop and rock dont mix I think.

Jubël: Super basic pop but not hating this too much.

Josh Levi: Not a fan. Not for me!

Akcent: Quite strange and just never got me hooked or anything. Sorry!

Muha: It’s okay. Not good but not bad. Just kinda there lol.

ANGEL22: I knew before it even started I wouldnt like it and I was right. I wanted to though!

Agar Agar: Next please!

Lennie Stanford: Oh Lennie this was super cringy. Maybe a different career awaits for you!

Die Arkitekt: Y’all really slacking with these songs this week. Come on now.

AICHU, Tiago PZK: Okay ngl I was def vibing with this! Totally not my type of music but something about this had me intrigued!

Metric: Ugh I was expecting more out of this and was waiting for it but nothing happened :(

Natalia Szroeder: Got bored and took a 4 minute cat nap.

Carly Rae Jepsen: CRJ has soooo many bops other than her one hit wonder. I really liked this catchy bop!

The Wrecks: Solid way to end the week! This was quite good and loved the pop punk vibe!
630 days 19 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) SE SO NEON - a cool rock vibe to start this contest out to. I feel like I'm listening to something that could be in the credits of a teen movie. In this case I mean it as a compliment tho
02) mxmtoon - anytime I see this artist I cringe and judging by the subject matter here my reaction is justified
03) Chlöe - I don't know how she can go from making something top tier like Treat Me to something underwhelming and frankly trash as this
04) G-reyish - a decent attempt at some showgirlsy kpop? I could see this being wine if I like tuned out my world and blew up my speakers and imagined it in an action movie or something but for now I'm sleepy
05) Nemahsis - she sounds beautiful and this song is peaceful (perhaps too peaceful) but that still can be achieved in a bit more of a dramatic way
06) Erika de Casier - she doesn't mean to cause any drama and I believe it bc it doesn't sound like it
07) Leyla Blue - boring artist but I mean she does this soulful but boppy sound pretty well
08) Lovely Peaches - sure I'll take a basic club sound I guess this contest doesn't have much to offer so far! More boppy remixes pls
09) Denyque - the song is about as good as its music video budget
10) Beckah Amani - it's a cute mood but difficult at grabbing my attention span and having me follow along sorry
11) Idle Lies - kinda just male light rock, I don't see anything special in this
12) Karolina Stanisławczyk & Chika Toro - this contest needed a gay bop and this… delivered kinda I am moving. It is not original by any means but anytime it tells me to baila I am obliged to do exactly that!
13) H3rizon - sweet voices but the song is a tad uneven… it's giving Amerie but with absolute no catchiness whatsoever
14) The Zespri Bros - iconic do it again
15) NewJeans - why is the instrumental kinda giving senorita by JT??? I want to say it's basic but I kinda like it… they're all on the same wavelength looking for attentionnnnnn
16) Day6 - kinda blending in with all the other kpop this week, not even its rock vibes help
17) Jubël - they had at least one other bop I know about I would've preferred to see here! I mean this is mostly just pure cute ed sheeran beach vibes, not offensive so I'll take it
18) Josh Levi - kind of a boppy beat, and it's got some elements ofmiguel at his catchiest… but the ending kinda sucks right? Like it does fade away, would've liked it to be taken to the next level
19) Akcent - as soon as the hook started I thought I could stan this for sure… and it definitely kept me hooked HOWEVER at the same time it ended up being a let down like all I heard was the hook over and over again, boring
20) Muha - mehhhh ended up falling short for me! Can't think of something original to say about it I feel like I've heard this a lot before
21) ANGEL22 - wow the drop… that's great… the speaking parts… are not
22) Agar Agar - hope they had fun playing fortnite, bye
23) Lennie Stanford - there is not much special I am finding out about this artist and tbh I want him to stop singing
24) Die Arkitekt - maybe in the atomic blonde 2 soundtrack it'll work better… as an instrumental I like this but I'm not a huge fan of berlin club music. Still at least this sounds original
25) TAICHU, Tiago PZK - it's prob better I don't understand these lyrics as I heard him rap "rihanna" and "belieber" but this girl is kinda showing us who's boss… queen
26) Metric - tbh I remembered them having… more vibrant or dynamic music… this is a bit too soft alt for me
27) Natalia Szroeder - more so just vibes than music to me… like I'm not going to see this song out knowingly when I'm driving to work or something idk
28) Carly Rae Jepsen - no
29) The Wrecks - at least it's a different sound than what I've heard from this contest mainly but the high pitched wailing from men is a no go for me
630 days 9 hours ago
tbrown_47
I tried to say something nice about each song #positivitywins

01) SE SO NEON: This is right up my alley. That bass slapping and the noisy guitar…I’m living
02) mxmtoon: This was kind of cute and floaty
03) Chlöe: Beautiful vocals
04) G-reyish: They are following their dreams, and I’m so proud of them for making music
05) Nemahsis: I adore her aesthetic and voice was great. It paired super well with the instrumentation
06) Erika de Casier: She’s really serving immaculate vibes
07) Leyla Blue: From the chorus, it’s clear she likes to experiment with sounds. I admire her creativity!
08) Lovely Peaches: Yes you are a bad bitch Lovely Peaches! Keep walking like a boss! Queen
09) Denyque: The drama! Wow lmao. But very cute, very beachy. It was enjoyable
10) Beckah Amani: Such a feel good song. This put a smile on my face
11) Idle Lies: The guitar sounds quite nice
12) Karolina Stanisławczyk & Chika Toro: We stan the inclusivity involved in this mixing of cultures
13) H3rizon: Oh they served. This was quite good
14) The Zespri Bros: I love kiwis!
15) NewJeans: These teenagers are much more accomplished than I was when I was their age. I’m happy for them
16) Day6: It’s giving anime theme song. I would watch that anime. Kind of serving drama
17) Jubël: This intro was cute
18) Josh Levi: He’s really channeling the 2000s RnB vibe. I could see him fitting in B2K if he was old enough
19) Akcent: I liked the instrumentation
20) Muha: I’d consider her for my nf if she was Macedonian
21) ANGEL22: This is the serve of the contest. They are giving winner vibes and I’m here for it
22) Agar Agar: Cinematic masterpiece. Best use of 3D animation in tsc history, I do believe
23) Lennie Stanford: Someone in the LP said he is 19. Ah to be young again. I’m sure he is a super smart kid, and with his whole life ahead of him, I’m sure he will be super successful one day
24) Die Arkitekt: This is dirty and grimey in the best way possible. I honestly stan
25) TAICHU, Tiago PZK: I really like the beat
26) Metric: I didn’t realize Metric still made music. It’s not easy to last in the industry, but they are still here and doing what they love. Very inspirational
27) Natalia Szroeder: Queen. I need to listen to more of her because I haven’t heard a miss from her yet. The build up throughout this song was so good
28) Carly Rae Jepsen: Very nice retro pop vibe. Cute song
29) The Wrecks: They are making me nostalgic for some 2000s pop punk. Nice callback to that era. Good for them
630 days 4 hours ago
J2999
001. SE SO NEON : Fine music I suppose, but like the singing and even the effects on the music really are not it for me.
002. mxmtoon : This is good. I can see there's nothing revolutionary or ground-breaking about it, but it's decent. Possibly will end up overshadowed, we will see.
003. Chlöe : Chloe is just never gonna be an artist I enjoy. I'll save your time, but this was worse than her previous TSC appearance(s).
004. G-reyish : Kinda boppp. This has a decent build to pretty solid music. It's good.
005. Nemahsis : Pretty pleasant. It doesn't entirely build anywhere like it built up the first couple mins to basically go nowhere, but it's pleasant anyway. Would probs be a grower.
006. Erika de Casier : Sorta ok? I had low expectations because I've not been into Erika de Casier before, but yeah it ended up being alright. Quite tame but anyway.
007. Leyla Blue : Kinda good. Her voice is good, the music is fine, the effects on the music are... kinda carrying. Good enough listen.
008. Lovely Peaches : (Dance Remix) I mean when you serve you serve. Typically the troll entries don't really resonate well with me or don't do much, but this is ittttt like boppp it really is.
009. Denyque : This did pave the way for Stefania, or vice versa. But this is good, it all works well. Ignoring the fact that part of the music wouldn't be out of place on a Super Mario bros level. But that isn't exactly a bad thing... Yeah this was quite good.
010. Beckah Amani : It's fine, but nothing I'll remember by the time I finish the next song.
011. Idle Lies : It did have me hooked from the start, I could tell it was gonna be a song like this, but yes. Good music to it. I want something more from it, but it's decent for what it is.
012. Karolina Stanisławczyk & Chika Toro : Queen Karolina. It was never gonna be Cliché but like... this is a bop? The chorus especially is solid and has good beats to it.
013. H3rizon : Kinda fun. The vocals in some places are good. Quite good all round.
014. The Zespri Bros : Well this is revolutionary. Respect the short song. Short but sweet. In sync dancing too wow...
015. NewJeans : When this eventually started the music was kinda promising ... but other than that music / the effect on the music, not massively into this.
016. Day6 : Warner Music often means a treat attached... this was sorta solid. Not a life-changing serve, but good music, sounded decent, quite good.
017. Jubël : Absolutely I can see how this is like... bad or meh or whatever, but I am kinda digging this. Solid vibes to this, very good.
018. Josh Levi : Quite into this, good listen. Everything flowed together well. The music then went off around the 2 min mark which elevated it further.
019. Akcent : Oh obviously this had me from the get-go. Kinda basic also but like YESSSSS very into this. Good song.
020. Muha : Some of the music is super solid in parts. Song in general is sorta mediocre, but it's averaged out decently.
021. ANGEL22 : Yes Angel22! Give us everything! They in fact are not giving masses except lalalalallallalalalas. But sometimes it's just a lalalalalla that is needed. So yes I am enjoying this. Waitttt then the part at 2 mins came in go offfff. This was life-changing.
022. Agar Agar : Kinda chaotic. Often I would eat this up, but right now it's seeming more of a miss, unfortunately.
023. Lennie Stanford : I wanted to like this more than I did. Like it was pleasant, he has a decent voice, music was good enough too, but something about it didn't entirely click. Shame.
024. Die Arkitekt : Name alone this was always gonna be good... Die Arkitekt just was not gonna serve bad. The darkness and the music are kinda giving...... yeah I'm into this.
025. TAICHU, Tiago PZK : I like this yeah. I want to like it MORE but right now I don't, but it's...... still made for a decent listen.
026. Metric : Decent music to it, but that's all I'm really getting from it. Sounded better in the second half, else her voice wasn't really doing much.
027. Natalia Szroeder : Poland Prevails! Natalia giving another good song... I moved. I did enjoy. Especially where it went from the 2 min 30 mark.
028. Carly Rae Jepsen : CARLY RAE JEPSEN? I partially enjoyed but at the same time the levels of bop are very tame compared to like what Run Away With Me serves up... so that is unfortunate. The oh-oh-oh-oh's were good though.
029. The Wrecks : A solid closer. I expected it though The Wrecks are good. Their bop with Good Boy Daisy remains superior, but yeah this was fun, I like it.
629 days 8 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        Digged the sound of this. I liked it
2.        Very twee
3.        Better than her charted one but still not my cup of tea
4.        I was vibing along to this. I enjoyed the energy
5.        This isn’t Calvin Harris ft. Tinashe! This is dull!
6.        This was trying too hard to be a moment
7.        Her voice was annoying
8.        Wait… why is this a bop? Good for Lovely Peaches
9.        Lol this is so early 2010s. I kind of live
10.        It was a bit one note
11.        I really enjoyed this. Really good!
12.        I wanted to like this but it was kind of annoying. Their voices were too high pitched
13.        Vibing along to this, this was good
15.        I was vibing more to the rock song at the beginning
16.        Really dig the sound of this, I enjoyed it
17.        Voice is annoying!
18.        This was bad!
19.        Kind of basic, it was fine
20.        I feel like I should like this but something about it didn’t click with me
21.        This was annoying!
22.        Kind of an experience but it kept my attention!
23.        Very whiny!
24.        This had my attention from the get go! Obsessed!
25.        This was horrible!
26.        This is right up my street! Obsessed! Love it!
27.        It’s kind of a vibe
28.        Lol I love how we are still going through this album and its B sides! I mean it’s a bop so no complaining
29.        The rock songs this week have been very good. I enjoyed this
628 days 22 hours ago
turkeylover
01) SE SO NEON - i feel like i’ve liked what they’ve done in the past? But i’m not really feeling this…. Kinda annoying???
02) mxmtoon - I was so ready to drag this but honestly bawp!!! This is so aspiring manic pixie dream girl…. Like this was made for girls who feel like they’ll never find true love so they try to pretend to be the guy’s dream girl so he’ll love her…. Like this was made for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow,,,,, praising a mxmtoon song in 2022…. I WANNA BE A MONA LISAAAAAAAAA….. Killed zooey deschanel!!!!!!
03) Chlöe - SURPISE! SLIP MY PANTIES TO THE…
SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
an instant classic. MY LIPSTICK ON YOUR ZIPPER I LIKE HOW THAT SOUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
04) G-reyish - this was cute!!! It started off a bit gorg and then there was this like drop of quality…. But like i still like it!!!
05) Nemahsis - hm…. This isn’t something i’d gravitate towards but like WOW…. so gorgeous… so stunning….
06) Erika de Casier - what is this running order…. Why is this after nemahsis :sob: but like WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to agree with imogen, little bit was right there BUT!!!!!!!!!! This is one of my fave erika songs so YASSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do prefer the isabella lovestory and chicken remix but this is still life changing and absolutely gorgeous like wow…..
07) Leyla Blue - https://c.tenor.com/wg8fwo2WZ20AAAAd/oh-my-god-i-thought-this-was-a-classy-party.gif
08) Lovely Peaches - yeah lovely peaches is a terrible and vile person…. But this is a case of separating the art from the artist, this is so very ayesha erotica… so slayful…. Yassssssssss
09) Denyque - im yassssssssssing!!!! Obsessed with this actually…. Is this the song rebecca black was given originally but she thought was too grown for her so she went with friday???
10) Beckah Amani - idk how i feel about this but i think i decide that i actually really like this!!!
11) Idle Lies - i thought this was a classy party??
12) Karolina Stanisławczyk & Chika Toro - I hate this white demon so much my god…. So what if this serves a bit…..
13) H3rizon - I thought this would be demonic but YASSSSSSSSSS it feels like a watered down early 2000s beyonce song i’m obsessed OMG…………….
14) The Zespri Bros - lol haha!!!!!
15) NewJeans - YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! I’m obsessed with them…. I’m saur saur excited to see what they do next!!!!! The future of kpop truly.
16) Day6 - this isn’t THAT bad but it’s still not that good… it’s kinda cute actually…
17) Jubël - girl what the fuck…. Corny + bad
18) Josh Levi - oh nasa is one of my fave tsc songs!!! That song is sooooooooooo good!!! This is…. A decline in quality. A big one.
19) Akcent - this is BAD.
20) Muha - this is a cute lidl server…. It’s like a lunchable… not quite a meal but better than the average snack…. Kinda downing my caprisun while i wind my hips yasssssssss
21) ANGEL22 - i kinda expected something gorgeous…. It;s just a lidl cute- oh the switch up YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS but i still wanted MORE from them!!!!!!!
22) Agar Agar - oh this is slaying… i love the production so much like whoa…. This is such a slay…. A collapse!!!!!!!!!! THE DRUM N BASS BEAT BIT YASSSSSSSVGHDCHGDCHGSVSCHCSHFSVCHGSCVSHGVSHGSCHSFCVHFSFCSG
23) Lennie Stanford - https://c.tenor.com/wg8fwo2WZ20AAAAd/oh-my-god-i-thought-this-was-a-classy-party.gif
24) Die Arkitekt - THE BEAT IS HAWT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This feels so otherworldly im obsessed…. I feel different…
25) TAICHU, Tiago PZK - this is literally an isabella lovetsory song duhdbjgdvjdvdj  i actually love this!!!! Even with the guy!!!! This is HAWT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So kunty yassssssssssssss
26) Metric - i was feeling this until she opened her mouth…. Yeah……. Its def a song!!!
27) Natalia Szroeder - is this a cover??? Idk this feels familiar… i like it!!
28) Carly Rae Jepsen - no because boy problems hasnt been sent so what the fuck is this doing here????????????????? But bawp yeah…. It slays but boy problems is sm better…
29) The Wrecks - im so sick of them jesus christ…. Why is this closing????????????
628 days 17 hours ago
bibbles
01) SE SO NEON – that was interesting!
02) mxmtoon – a tad twee, its okay.
03) Chlöe – not my kind of thing.
04) G-reyish – its okay, some of the vocals are a bit grating.
05) Nemahsis – it’s a bit beige.
06) Erika de Casier – it’s a tad irritating, didn’t really enjoy it.
07) Leyla Blue – not a fan of the way shes singing.
08) Lovely Peaches – that was not very good, the vocals were odd!
09) Denyque – not really my thing, it was okay.
10) Beckah Amani – it’s a bit samey, ive heard worse.
11) Idle Lies – this was quite good.
12) Karolina Stanisławczyk & Chika Toro – not my kind of thing, it went on a bit.
13) H3rizon -  not something I would choose to listen to.
14) The Zespri Bros – it was an advert!!!!
15) NewJeans – the first bit was better!
16) Day6 – love day 6
17) Jubël – its okay, its on the tweeish side.
18) Josh Levi – hes abit squeaky!!
19) Akcent – a bit repetitive, not my kind of thing.
20) Muha – its all a bit same old same old, heard it all before.
21) ANGEL22 – glad when it ended.
22) Agar Agar – really didn’t like that at all!!
23) Lennie Stanford – hes a bit nasally, its okay.
24) Die Arkitekt – feels like ive just woken up from brain surgery!
25) TAICHU, Tiago PZK – that was dreary!!
26) Metric – its okay, a tad monotonous.
27) Natalia Szroeder – its was okay. A bit flat.
28) Carly Rae Jepsen – not something I would choose to listen to again.
29) The Wrecks – good ending.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!