This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 459 Final

Topic » TSC 459 Final

920 days ago
Patrick319
15) Mothica - 'Heavy Heart'
920 days ago
Patrick319
16) Mariah's Pop - 'Mariah's Pop'
920 days ago
Patrick319
17) Colbie Caillat - 'Try'
920 days ago
Patrick319
18) La Rappresentante di Lista - 'Vita'
920 days ago
Patrick319
19) Bre Kennedy - 'Control'
920 days ago
Patrick319
20) BATHSHEBA - 'Fighting for Your Love'
920 days ago
Patrick319
21) Herlander - 'Gisela'
920 days ago
Patrick319
22) RIMON - 'The Morning'
920 days ago
Patrick319
23) TRI.BE - 'Would You Run'
920 days ago
Patrick319
ALL 23 SONGS HAVE BEEN POSTED!

You have until Sunday at 7:30pm BST (2:30pm EST) to post your comments in the thread and mail me your votes.

Failure to do so will result in a 3 vote penalty.

Good luck!
919 days 22 hours ago
varlto
01) LISA: did i really come back to a *BAD* *TIKTOK* song???????????????????????????????? i hate tsc
02) Rebecca Levy: oh my GOD... WHAT IS DIS!!!! WHY AM I ALREADY TIRED AFTR ONLY TWO SONGS!!! AM I STRONG ENOUGH TO SURVIVE THIS WEEK?!?!?
03) Crystal Murray: this isnt as good but aftr the first two songs, this is a masterpiece. its... decent ! i think !
04) J2: WHYYYYYYYY DOES TSC NOT WANT ME HERE!!! DO YOU WANT ME TO SUFFER!!!!?!?! this wasnt HORRIBLE but it was horribl.
05) PIXY: ok but this was actually a headache... i think i prefer money to this!!!!
06) Dana Salah: i really thought the bad song streak had ended... i was wrong. this does NOTHING to me!
07) Charli XCX: i mean this is FINE! im happy we finally had a half-decent song :)
08) Cacophony: im so bored i really am i hate this week with a BURNING passion. WAIT!!!!! THIS LAST PART¿¿¿¿!¿¿!!¿!¿??!?¿ its kinda gorgeous?!?!?!¿?!!?¿!?!¿?!¿?!¿?!!¿?!¿?¿!??!¿!¿? yes!!
09) The Pale White: this isnt necessarily BAD but its not GOOD!
10) Priyanka: i really didnt like this. its so extra. not good. not funny. not enjoyable.
11) OneRepublic: this was decent i guess. its been done a trillion times before though, im not impressed
12) Jessie Ware: the verses were very good but the chorus literally ruined the song for me!! its ok
13) Culture Wars: this is cute!!!! imi not crazy about it but it didnt murder my ears
14) Red Velvet: i thought this was cute too, kinda missing something? but i appreciate it
15) Mothica: yeah i did like this!!! kinda edgy kinda 2018 but yeah. good enough.
16) Mariah's Pop: MARIAHS POP MARIAHS POP MARIAHS POP NEVER STOP!
17) Colbie Caillat: im speechless actually
18) La Rappresentante di Lista: i mean u cant rlly go wrong with an italian song!! bop!!
19) Bre Kennedy: ok but this was gorg??? this gap toothed heathen slayed me
20) BATHSHEBA: this was very bad!!!!!
21) Herlander: FINALLY A GOOD SONG!!! THIS WAS AMAZING!! IM IN LOVE YES YES YES!!
22) RIMON: oooh so the last few songs were the good ones!!!!!!!! i rlly liked this!!
23) TRI.BE: this was cute! kinda good way to end this horrible week
919 days 22 hours ago
MISSimogen
01) LISA - tnawww babe this is just NAWT good is it? poor girl. she wants her bella poarch moment well shes NEVER gona get it. u can take ur performance video and shove it up ur gan green WORMY bumhole I've had enough of this NOISE!!!!

02) Rebecca Levy - this song is so terrifying. WHEW. i just know younger self would've ate this accent up longing for that lily allen serve. she gives the same as maisie peters but somehow even WORSE nd i didn't know how that's possible cos she is quite stinky. tumor nosed HEATHEN!!! KILL IT!

03) Crystal Murray - SCREAMING MY NAYYYMEEEEEE... OH CRYSTUL OH CRYSTUL ORGHHHHHH CRYSTUUUULLLL... THIS IS SO GORGGGGG. she did everything so flawlessly nd left me foaming at the mouth for more. she def COULD'VE went harder but she gave us a light serve and that's enough to feed me. from the visualz to the production this one is for the girlies ONLY. MEN BOG OFF.

04) J2 - oh ur JOKKKKENNNNN me. its very cinematic. like...... i could see this in a movie trailer. or even a lion king reboot actually.. kind of more enjoyable when i think abt it like that but as a song alone this is GARBAGE BABY! maybe I'm kidding a bit. kind of love how it progresses to the end but i just don't think i can fully support this overall sorry!

05) PIXY - stinky winky song actually. so bored. I've heard it one hundred times over. it was the last day.. of the rest of my life! it doesn't offer anything new, nothing creative. IM LITERALLY SO FED UP OF THE KPOP GIRLS LATELY UR GETTIN ON MY TIT ENDS... one thing they're going to do it ALWAYS serve gorg visuals tho so i can give them that at least!

06) Dana Salah - omfggg i was ready to drag this wicked witch until that chorus came along... it was just so PLEASING to my ear lugs. quite gorg when u think abt it... not a huge fan of these types of songs anymore but this one is done quite well. was really cutesy and that chorus is a winner babayyyyy.

07) Charli XCX - i want to hate this so bad. its such a boring entry. i feel like i can predict every winner these past few weeks before we even get the lineup. its so FUCKING BORINGGGGGGG. but if u want a tsc win so BADLY I GUESS :/ i could've personally never been so BASIC. ur getting a dragging from me but aside from that.. this song is obviously gorgeous. quite literally the best song of the year. did it age a bit? YEAH. it did. would it have been a serve when it was first released yeah but someone decided to send a charli song before for WHATEVER reason. so I'm still bitter about it. we shoukd've left this song on our playlists . it just feels so CHEAP AND NASTY HERE. i still like it but --- I WANT TO NOT POINT IT SO BAD....

08) Cacophony - okay this one is actually quite gorgeous. now ill admit your entries haven't been grabbing me as of late but maybe your main pop girly era is back. i am in luuurve with this actually. so interesting. so eerie. so transcendent. kind of magical in a way. yep yep. i lurve the layering its just so INTERESTING!!! <3 por favour . (thank u in Spanish <3)

09) The Pale White - its NOTHIN good about this....... not one redeeming quality actually. im sat gurgling sick at the flashing lights. im so bored actually considering they're doing AWL this.

10) Priyanka - this one is cute for the lidl fs to chant and sing along to for lemons verse only i SUPPOSE. but here? it falls flat for me. the tik tok g*y boys can hype this up awl they want and that's fine for TIK TOK. but its not actually a good song babe. this is the illustrious TENGAGED SONG CONTEST... home of the pink pony clubs and the mama saturn galacticas NAWT THIS. jimbos song was actually quite the serve but the other girls just DONT do it.

11) OneRepublic - the voice is awful. so forced. sir u NEED a coff drop. im sure this is for someone. i know how u tasteless FREAKAZOIDS are. and im happy for u. but this is just terrible. it will NEVER be for me at all.

12) Jessie Ware - girls like me lurve a jessie ware song.. simple and yummy, perfect crunch. salty and feminine, makes me feel like a woman. girls like me LOVE a jessie ware song.. as a treat. ive been a good little girl. divine feminine energy

13) Culture Wars - his gender aside... this song is puuuurfect. i love it actually. so retro sounding. so vibey x3333 :3 makes me wanna roll up a lidl zoot with my hello kitty rizla... so gorgeous actually. very smooth vocally and sonically its just so pleasing to the ears isn't it? yeah it is. im flicking my big beefy bean to this one +10 good choice!

14) Red Velvet - yeah i don't like it I DONT GIV A F*CK. red velvet ur NOT #missimogenapproved. i probably want a bit more from you. im sure it will have its fans and that's cute for her.

15) Mothica - fat goth bitch as fuck. ugly big toothed whale as fuck. smelly hairy bushwhacker as fuck. she makes me so anti-woman. my feminism leaves the room when she comes on . i HATE her. maybe girls don't deserve rights. she makes me want to cook and clean and be seen and not heard. i want her head on a STICK. i HATE THIS. i thought we progressed too much as a society to still need songs like this like WHAAAAT?

16) Mariah's Pop - pls i cant do this right now. what the fuck. she wants her eartheater serve well let me tel u something shes not getting it. im muting this i rebute anything and everything shes saying. im getting the sage out as we SPEAK. SHE IS LITERALLY EVIL AS FUCK. the dresses are kind of like.. the moment tjo. very camp in the eye <3

17) Colbie Caillat - im feeling suddenly so ageist right now. . . i officially hate women. feminism is fucking OVERRRRR. baldy bitch as fuck... actually ... lowkey kind of gorgeous by the end though. im having an epiphany right now.. an out of body experience if u will.. im slowly coming round to this masterpiece.. its kind of so pretty. christie baby we love u.

18) La Rappresentante di Lista - one thing about missimogen.. shes gona LOVE a Spanish bop. she devoured!!!!! this is really gorgeous. soooo strong. sooo melodic. i could definitely see myself sending something like this................... sooooooooooooooo pwetiiii :p <3.     ૮ ꈍﻌ ꈍა♥(˘ ε˘ U)

19) Bre Kennedy - tnaw. another boring white bitch. cr*cker as fuck. kacey Musgraves stinky wrinkling ageing musty mouldy skin as fuck. OMGGGG HAWLLDDDD ON..... the violins r kind of gorg and the breathy vocals in that chorus whewwwwww.. I DID MOVE!!!!!! that chorus is stun babes i don't give a FUCK. why is it slowly winning me overrr... omgggggg. im a sucker for those violins.. mama likes. #missimogenapproved <3

20) BATHSHEBA - the discourse we should be talking about is the Bathsheba song i sent DEVOURED these past 2 ones that got sent yet mine was the one that was payed dust.. now im not saying its a conspiracy against me but what the FUCK O_O. it makes me so bitter. and shes not even GOOD enough to be sent so frequently. its kind scary you know.. like it def gives that mainstream chain smokery type fuckery that we see so much in MALE songs... you know like.. bishop briggs-esque... just so SCARY... the chorus is sooo AWFUL. so generic. so scary. also. these visuals are awful. this is visual song contest for me and shes getting no pointers there. dirty council chic. and YES i am classist idgaf <3

21) Herlander - i know that room stinks. smeggy man. that aside, its fine. bit noisy. does a bit too much but i guess its somewhat interesting. it has a charm to it. the vocals giving bitta pabllo vittarr but if this WAS actually her then i know she would be dragged to high heavens so maybe i want to see the people who like this song suffer for being so evil!!

22) RIMON - aw babe im so into r&b rite now.. so yasssss <3 *finger wags* so sleeyyyyyyy *pops tongue* she just kind of devoured everyone so effortlessly. gorgeous voice. gorgeous visuals. my winner. and i think everyone should follow suit or ur r*cist. shes giving u ALL the otherworldly, etheral goddessness that u wish for every week? SO SHUT THE F*CK UP AND POINT HER.

23) TRI.BE - im not listening to this cos I've heard it 500milliontrillionbillion times before BOG OFF GINGER FRINGE BITCH AS FUUUUUUCKKKKK.
919 days 21 hours ago
Alexeh23
01) LISA - This is gonna be an unpopular start to the Alexeh23 Reviews TSC 459 Experience but I kinda liked this? LMFAO like objectively it is quite horrible especially the way she’s straining so hard in the pre-chorus but something about it just worked for me I was moving. It’s very big brain Samanta Tina vibes… further proof that if your name is Lisa you can do NO WRONG!! This song is laced with something and I have been connected to it via the calcium in her teeth and the DNA in her blood <3 The last part was some much needed chaos I’m definitely getting Samanta Tina vibes I’m moving so much actually. Incredible.
02) Rebecca Levy - The quirky girl edit of the start of the MV… I kinda do hate her. I mean it’s always better for the white British pop girlies to be doing THIS than embarrassing themselves like Rachel Dolezal but in a way only marginally. :/ This song is probably something that the Buzzfeed girlies and Facebook mums would eat up but I’m just not that target audience. It’s got a weird obnoxious mixture of being badly written but also being aware that it’s badly written and like “xd look at me this is a bad pop song!!” and yeah :/ we know :/ kind of embarrassing.
03) Crystal Murray - Yupppp this is just so gorgeous and futuristic… looove her voice love the production the first verse really hits and makes an IMPACT. The chorus does take a lidl bit of getting used to buuut it’s won me over for sure. Touch my pushy we’ll be kissin later~~~ Yeah this is really good it kinda gets better and better with every listen. She’ll be too ahead of her time for some people but this is GOOD.
04) J2 - I flinched when I saw Eivør I can’t lie. This joins LISA in the like… bad but also incredible gang because there are parts of this that are really bad and by really bad I mean inspired by Sia… the song as a whole really did send me LMFAO. Like I know this probably wasn’t sent as a funny entry but I really did find it funny, the drama, her vocals randomly going Kate Bush in the vocals, the Imelda May I’M GAY I’M STRAIGHT I’M BI I’M TRANS verse, it’s not a song I could ever listen to in my own time out of my own choice but as an EXPERIENCE and an academic construction I’m bald. Yasssssss scream at me Eivor!!!! I think this is the best song she’s ever made (a low bar).
05) PIXY - Yeah I kinda feel the same about this as I’ve felt about a lot of the recent attempts at THIS kinda K-pop song… it’s just a sound that feels super tired at this point and unless it’s done really well it’s just not gonna do it for me. Parts of this are cutesy but the chorus falls a bit flat. It’s like… doing a lot but also doing nothing at the same time, it was just loud and unpleasant.
06) Dana Salah - The start of this week has been a journey! And we continue our journey with a flight to the YouTube contests… mom I’m scared come pick me up plsssss. I mean this was pleasant actually I wouldn’t MIND seeing the drone footage of Jordan as this played… it’s just not the serve I was hoping it would be from the start it was a lot more sedate than I was expecting. The chorus needed a little bit more of a lift I think. 
07) Charli XCX - I mean this is just a bop isn’t it. A Halloween anthem for the gays and girlies and who am I to refuse a good delicious dish when it’s brought to the table? Maybe it’s a bit predictable and a bit safe and a bit boring but WHATEVER I’m eating. I don’t really have anything else to say this is just rly good <3
08) Cacophony - Yesssss god I’m ascending!! The quiet gorgeous start followed by all of the build and kinda chaos… it kept my attention the whole time and is just such a gorgeous and unique piece. I don’t think I expected literally any of the turns it took but in the BEST way. PIXY GIRLIES TAKE NOTES!!! This is how you do a lot and actually make an impact!!! Majestic and stunning ilovetohearit <33333
09) The Pale White - Hmmmmmm! Parts of this are quite okay, like the heavier guitar bits, but the chorus lets this down for me I feel. I mean generally it’s not REALLY my vibe like it’s very white man walks in slow motion with a beer beer advert energy and that’s not particularly my kinda vibe, but even if it was the chorus feels a bit flat and a bit nothingy which becomes especially clear in the last part with the guitar build up just to come back down to THAT.
10) Priyanka - This MV please… I mean I’m always down for a chaotic awful/incredible audiovisual experience but even for me this was a lot. The song as a whole was a lot to be honest LMAO like the chorus slayed me a bit the first time. Didn’t really have the same impact the second time. I LIKE Lemon’s verse that part was really good but ultimately it kinda showed up the rest of the song because it was just not on the same level it was quite embarrassing for Priyanka actually. As far as drag songs go this wasn’t bad but as far as TSC songs go… not gagging.
11) OneRepublic - Aw the verses were pretty! I did enjoy this for a lot longer than I was expecting to actually but it lost me with the post-chorus that was just a bit too much white man behaviour for me. Verses are still pwetty though and it’s okay! It feels very 2021 Pink in a way… will never listen to it again in my life but I respect it I do.
12) Jessie Ware - This might land me in some hot water but idc I’m gonna say it - I’m bored of seeing Jessie in TSC sm! Like I lurv her don’t get me wrong What’s Your Pleasure great album etc but this is like the 4th consecutive time she’s been sent as soon as she possibly could (even though the album CHARTED) and it’s a bit like… can you not come up with something else? And like this one doesn’t feel life-changing or incredible enough to be worth the lazy pick because this definitely ranks at number 4 of the songs from the album to be sent here and I mean maybe that’s because it’s the only song with a MV that’s even eligible because it’s only on the deluxe edition but yeah I’m bored. This song itself is good like don’t get me wrong it’s GOOD though the chorus falls a lil flat. I don’t think she’s capable of making a BAD song and maybe there’ll be space in my votes for it but… maybe give her a break for TSC 480 she’s earned it let the lady rest <3
13) Culture Wars - This also really feels like a What’s Your Pleasure song LMFAO I have no idea if this running order placement was intentional but yeah. Obviously this crusty white man will never be Jessie Ware and this would be a bottom tier WYP song but a bottom tier WYP is still a good song. I really like the production on this and the little build part before the chorus is really good… the rest is cute! It’s a decent song all in all, I’m not crazy about it but I quite enjoyed it.
14) Red Velvet - I wasn’t expecting this from them at all but this is really smooth and cool and gorgeous actually… so pretty. Their range to go from Zimzalabim to this and do both flawlessly their minds! Some of the melodies in this are stunningggg I’m kinda obsessed this is just so pleasant to listen to… I think this one’s going straight to the playlist actually it sounds even better on a second listen.
15) Mothica - Now why are people still making and more importantly LISTENING to music like this in our blessed sacred 2021??? Like I hated this music trend back in like 2017/18 when it was big but have we not moved on? I’ve had it with these edgy white women making horrible music like this with terrible choruses and bland lyrics trying to be artsy or whatever I really have had it grow up!!!!! I feel like a lot of the people who are pissing and shitting themselves over the STATE OF TSC!!!!! are the same people who are still sending shit like this in 2021 and like… what do you want me to do? Do you want me to lie?? I can’t make the music bop and neither can Mothica apparently. (Apologies sender if you’re not one of those people hugs sm)
16) Mariah's Pop - The spiritual cleanse I needed after THAT. Honey Hime in their God’s Not Done With You era I’m obsessed. <3 I have no clue what the fuck was going on at any point of this but I lived I loved the NEVER STOP!!! that they kept shouting at completely random parts of the song… they’re ahead of their time with this one or something this is a piece that can’t and won’t make sense to us mere mortals in 2021. The Kissin U by Miranda Cosgrove of our time.
17) Colbie Caillat - kjadhgkjadfhgkjadfkgj whyyyyyyyyy. Throw this onto the objectively horrible but I’m living anyway pile this week is a mess. <3 It’s very much… something for the 7 year olds and #BeKind mums to play… get your shopping on at the mall exactly! Sometimes she gets high, sometimes she gets low, and sometimes that girl from Eastenders gets run over and that’s the vibe I’m feeling here. It’s camp, I don’t think it’s supposed to be camp, but it’s camp. Thank you for this <3
18) La Rappresentante di Lista - I hateeeeee the verses on this idk what it is they just take me out of the song completely. The chorus is aight but I definitely wanted more of a lift from this. I’d kinda heard everything I needed to hear in this song by the 1 minute 20 mark and sometimes that’s okay but when I wasn’t particularly living for what I was given… another 2+ minutes of it is a bit of a slog. Shrugs. It’s okay and I get it, I just don’t rly FEEL it.
19) Bre Kennedy - akjdfhgkajfd the white women are out of control this week. I did actually like this a lot the more it built though! It’s the kinda 00s style singer songwriter Michelle Branch etc sound that really does it for me and this was a really nice execution of it, really pretty and gorgeous even down to the stolen violins. It’s the kinda thing that had it been released at the time would’ve been covered on Glee at the end of an episode as Lea Michele learns not to commit hate crimes or something and everyone is like well done!! And as a 12 year old Glee watcher I would’ve eaten it up yummmmm.
20) BATHSHEBA - This girlie is always so frustrating because like… every song I’ve heard has been ALMOST there but just missed the mark. I really had so much hope for this too because the start was gooood, it was cool and kinda fresh feeling I was ready for a GOOD chorus and then we got… that drop. Naurrrrrr!!!! I was rooting for you BATHSHEBA!!! I really like the whole message for it and if you take the drop out of the equation this is a hit but <///3 maybe in 20 weeks.
21) Herlander - This is good! It feels like the kind of song that’ll get old VERY quickly because even on the second listen it’s not hitting quite as hard as it did. There are parts that are really good and as a whole I’m really into the Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games soccer Princess Peach scoring a goal celebration vibe this is giving… it’s a unique vibe but a kind of incredible one nonetheless. Yeah it’s good! Bopping and moving before it ages like milk. <3
22) RIMON - I like vaguely remember this song from when I sent her to Africa Week last year but it sounds a lot better now than it did when I heard it before. One of us has improved over time and like I wouldn’t wanna say which one. I think it benefits a BIT from there not being much of this sound in this week but the more this progressed the more I think I just like it a lot. Smooth and gorgeous and stunning with an incredible outro I could definitely see this going on my playlist and listening to it over and over again in the right mood.
23) TRI.BE - Yeah this is a much better execution of what PIXY were going for… it’s VERY Blackpink like they might as well have said “TRI.BE IN YOUR AREA!!” at the start and I didn’t have a lot of hope for it as the verses went on but the chorus sold me completely this is a BOP. Kinda took me by surprise but yeah I did really enjoy this. Probably not as much as I would’ve a couple years ago but a good end to the final!
919 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
01) LISA – She is very hip and this music is a memukul to my ears being very infectious and frankly I can’t get enough of that sick beat
02) Rebecca Levy – I’m fine with this as it has got a good beat to keep going and her vocals are հաճելի and chill
03) Crystal Murray – I do not like this kind of nasty at all with the music being golpe and the use of auto tune is very distracting and shows she can’t sing
04) J2 – Oh dear this is very daufur with nothing happening throughout and the beat is a slumber and makes me feel very sleepy
05) PIXY – I like the vocalist who brings the energy needed here but what lets this down deeply is the zene with how it is fused of different genres and creates a mess
06) Dana Salah – The ethnic sounds are a nice change of page being gentle but her vocals aren’t interesting sounding enkel with no energy or anything backing it up
07) Charli XCX – She is so fired up giving us a sizzling time as the beat is super enjoyable and it is so buona
08) Cacophony – This feels like a weird dream that I can’t wake up from and my god it is hrozné which I won’t repeat again
09) The Pale White – This is one of the mellowest rock songs out there sounding мрачно with no energy and life put in it
10) Priyanka – Why can’t people just be honest and say that she can’t sing as the song is repetitive as hell being super 짜증 나는 and I wish I could forget it
11) OneRepublic – He is a dream of a singer with those gluda vocals and it is so cool to hear it all as it works being so simple
12) Jessie Ware – Well duh she is a good singer with that range but the music has too much going on and makes it feel so torpe
13) Culture Wars – This is totally уйтгартай and I can’t wait another minute wanting it to be over with the music having no value and the singer is barely trying
14) Red Velvet – Wait is this really it because I was expecting more energy to that and what I got is a mitäänsanomaton mess that’s barely worth my time
15) Mothica – I can sense darkness brewing in the music sucking me in and oh I am falling in хайр with the music and her singing brings it all together
16) Mariah's Pop – Ah what did I deserve to do to watch this song that satan would play when welcoming people to hell as it sounds demonski
17) Colbie Caillat – She has got pretty vocals which provide a service here but the song is very i butë and boring for my taste
18) La Rappresentante di Lista – Oh I’m liking this as it sounds futuristic and super interesting and yeah it has that star power to it making it simply hebat pisan
19) Bre Kennedy – I get it she is trying to create a pop song but sadly it fails not being interessant and there is no fire and energy as it drags on
20) BATHSHEBA – Oh mama I am here for this power as I can’t control my body moving to this sick rhythm and it is so amazing to hear and I can қайта қарау it all day
21) Herlander – Nope this is just noise and damn it hurts my ears so much with that obnoxious laulmine and I can’t believe someone spent any time creating this
22) RIMON – I consider her voice to be very мазна having that R&B sound but the song doesn’t deliever on the same level sounding super mellow
23) TRI.BE – Yes pump that energy up to the extreme as they are creating a dancing sensation of a track that has so much အံ့သြဖွယ် poured in
918 days 5 hours ago
bibbles
01) LISA – her voice is quite grating and it’s a bit one note.
02) Rebecca Levy – shes  a bit twee and mockney!
03) Crystal Murray – not for me! Very dreary.
04) J2 – cross between adele and kate bush, it wasn’t too bad. Slight bond vibe.
05) PIXY – for femail kpop, it wasn’t too bad.
06) Dana Salah – not something I would choose to listen to, it was okay.
07) Charli XCX – awful!
08) Cacophony – its okay, it’s a bit drab and a bit slow.
09) The Pale White – finally, a good song!
10) Priyanka – not for me!
11) OneRepublic – that was quite good.
12) Jessie Ware – not a fan of hers, her voice is a tad irritating, the tune is okay.
13) Culture Wars – shame they swore!
14) Red Velvet – it’s a bit slow, its okay.
15) Mothica – not a fan of the way shes singing, its okay.
16) Mariah's Pop – dreadful!
17) Colbie Caillat – very sugary!
18) La Rappresentante di Lista – wasn’t awful, heard worse.
19) Bre Kennedy – her singing is really irritating!
20) BATHSHEBA – as above!!
21) Herlander – felt like I was listening to to different songs at once.
22) RIMON – even without the swearing it’s a no!
23) TRI.BE – theres some really good male Korean groups as well!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!