This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 432 Final

Topic » TSC 432 Final

1106 days 18 hours ago
dragotistic
1106 days 17 hours ago
dragotistic
Tonight's Running Order

01) royal & the serpent
02) Stefanie Heinzmann
03) BANKS
04) All Time Low
05) Fiercely British
06) ARY
07) KAMILLE
08) Antti Tuisku
09) Holly Humberstone
10) Shaun Frank
11) May Sfadia
12) Dove Cameron
13) Boy Epic
14) San Mei
15) Dotter
16) Priya Ragu
17) Kristin Sesselja
18) Carlota Urdiales
19) LÉON
20) NAZIMA
21) Ellysse Mason
22) ASTON
1106 days 17 hours ago
dragotistic
01) royal & the serpent - 'i can't get high (song begins at 1:03)'

02) Stefanie Heinzmann - 'Would You Still Love Me'

03) BANKS - 'This is Not About Us'

04) All Time Low - 'Monsters (ft. blackbear)'
1106 days 17 hours ago
dragotistic
05) Fiercely British - 'We'll Mash You Up'

06) ARY - 'Angels'

07) KAMILLE - 'Mirror Mirror'

08) Antti Tuisku - 'Treenaa'
1106 days 17 hours ago
dragotistic
09) Holly Humberstone - 'Haunted House'

10) Shaun Frank - 'Save Me (ft. Ryland James)'

11) May Sfadia - 'Karma'

12) Dove Cameron - 'LazyBaby'
1106 days 17 hours ago
dragotistic
13) Boy Epic - '3AM'

14) San Mei - 'Heaven'

15) Dotter - 'Little Tot'

16) Priya Ragu - 'Chicken Lemon Rice'
1106 days 17 hours ago
dragotistic
17) Kristin Sesselja - 'Secret'

18) Carlota Urdiales - 'UVE'

19) LÉON - 'Hope is a Heartache'

20) NAZIMA - 'Lenty'
1106 days 17 hours ago
dragotistic
21) Ellysse Mason - 'Sweet Talkin'

22) ASTON - 'Killer Queen'
1106 days 17 hours ago
dragotistic
All 22 songs have been posted!

You have until 2:30pm EST / 7:30pm GMT to comment and vote. If you are going to vote late, or aren't sure if you will make it on time, feel free to send me a message to see if an extension is required.

Thank you :)
1106 days 16 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Demi was robbed
1106 days 16 hours ago
MissPlastique
01) royal & the serpent        In terms of song it was very up and down for me. it just didn't bring me to where I could see it wanted to go.
02) Stefanie Heinzmann        Overall quite a good song, the beat drop caused a bit of jarring for me, but still nice enough.
03) BANKS        this was quite jarring, it seemed as i listened it dragged on a bit, because of very little break or tempo change
04) All Time Low        Head banging song for me, loved this from the strong start to the end, really vibing to this
05) Fiercely British        This gives me vibes of a drag race song that was written for a challenge, kitcshy but not that great for me.
06) ARY        This gives me the feeling of being more of a spoken word piece instead of a song, not really doing anything for me.
07) KAMILLE        feeling the vibe on this from the get go, definitely nodding my head to this and feeling the fantasy for sure.
08) Antti Tuisku        its definitely a club song, but it was not up there for me. It would have to grow on me through a few listens.
09) Holly Humberstone        It was a nice gentle ballad sure, oddly it was soothing a bit for me, a nice comparison and placed well in the order
10) Shaun Frank        Yaaaas , this is what I am talking about. Loving this and for sure a song I am holding onto without a doubt.
11) May Sfadia        I can't take it, giving me major vibes of living for yourself on the dancefloor to this, like nobody can take you. Slay it
12) Dove Cameron        its a cute little pop song, doesnt do much more than that i'm afraid. Its a bit generic, nothing out there beyond that
13) Boy Epic        was waiting for this to kick it and when it did, i was left wanting more. Just did not give me what I needed from the song.
14) San Mei        The selling point on this for me was the voice against the rock like music, it was interesting for me
15) Dotter        This was building up to be a strong Anthem but the drop just did not give me that fist pump in the air moment the first time, but the second time sure did.
16) Priya Ragu        Just did not get anything from this, I more tolerated it than felt anything for it being honest
17) Kristin Sesselja        Again very ok, it did nothing that made me sit up to pay attention. It was just there, it bored me.
18) Carlota Urdiales        I get that it was going for a more chill vibe, but its not the style I tend to like and it didn't convince me otherwise
19) LÉON        Again this is part of the ok brigade for me, I hear it but it does nothing to me that makes me want to enjoy it a lot.
20) NAZIMA        OOOOOh this beat, I am living for it. A nightclub with UV lighting and paint and I am there, vibing to this
21) Ellysse Mason        Again I get what its trying to do, I really do, but overall it just does not vibe to me. It does not give me what I need
22) ASTON        This seemed to go by quickly but beyond that it did not do much of anything for me. just kind of happened, and a bit forgettable
1106 days 15 hours ago
Darbe
1. Royal & the serpent - The production builds nicely enough in places, but her vocal is very grating throughout. Also, the chorus is basically identical to ‘Thinking Bout You’ by Dua Lipa.
2. Stefanie Heinemann - Both of the Dua Lipa copy’s kicking off the show? The production in the chorus is distractingly similar to ‘Don’t Start Now’. That aside, this is very mediocre pop with little climax here.
3. BANKS - This was enjoyable enough I guess. It’s nothing I’m going crazy over, but this works as a pleasant listen.
4. All Time Low - Has a 2000s pop-rock feel to it. Not largely distinctive for the genre though.
5. Fiercely British - LMFAO stop.
6. ARY - I like this track! This has some very pretty instrumentation and the melody does grow with every listen.
7. Kamille - Sounds reminiscent of radio tracks back in late 2015. This is cute.
8. Antti Tuisku - Not a fan of this, sounds both cheap and dated.
9. Holly Humberstone - This sounds very pretty, she always has a way of creating a ‘moment’ with her music. Gives off a similar vibe to Bulgaria’s recent ESC submissions.
10. Shaun Frank - This is a very mediocre EDM effort and it is actually overproduced in places too.
11. May Sfadia - I enjoy the instrumentation and honestly this is a vibe. Brings some energy this week has been lacking.
12. Dove Cameron - I suppose it’s passable sonically, but that’s only because it rips off ‘Say So’ which was one of my favourite songs of last year. Any originality offered by Dove on this track is actually bad, with the repetitive swearing in the hook and second verse being legitimately unbearable.
13. Boy Epic - I really don’t like this. His vocals sound really whiny and the production is disjointed.
14. San Mei - Good song! This fuses several genres nicely and has a memorable melody too.
15. Dotter - This is okay, beginning to age. Nowhere near the level of Bulletproof, but I quite like the post-chorus on this.
16. Priya Ragu - I expect this will have an audience. It’s okay but it’s too far into the ‘novelty’ end of the spectrum for me.
17. Kristin Sesselja - This is a basic bop executed well. Honestly, I do like this. The chorus is really infectious actually.
18. Carlota Urdiales - This was a chill vibe. Definitely pleasant to listen to.
19. LEON - I didn’t expect any submission from Leon’s debut album to land this well for me, but yup this is stunning. In contention for my favourite LEON song and I’ve always supported her.
20. NAZIMA - I’ve decided I dislike this. The production in the chorus is genuinely insufferable.
21. Ellysse Mason - This is quite gorgeous and builds nicely with the delicate synths. Sounds very Winona Oak to me.
22. ASTON - This is quite underwhelming, it's okay. Basic pop song that reminds me of an album filler from some british girlie in the 2000s.
1106 days 4 hours ago
Alexeh23
01) royal & the serpent - Oh she’s got a BIG case of the bananies and avocadies. It’s not very common for a vocal to kill a whole song for me but I do think I’d LOVE this with a different vocal but her voice is so grating and off-putting. I’m torn because it slaps too but also the fact that the chorus is like identical to some Dua Lipa song I can’t quite remember right now doesn’t help. Issokay.
02) Stefanie Heinzmann - She really irrationally annoys me I just get such big Jess Glynne vibes from her I can’t stand it. This song is really bad anyway like the attempt at riding the 80s trend with the chorus is LAUGHABLE. She tried, it was definitely an attempt.
03) BANKS - If the new trend is album tracks from TSC legends I think I can get behind it. Obviously this isn’t the best BANKS song I’ve ever heard but pretty solid, I really like the beat it’s v energetic. Chorus feels a little flat in comparison but I like this.
04) All Time Low - Was slightly intrigued by this at the start, but yeah this is the type of male rock that’ll never be for me. Fine for what it is, can appreciate it, etc. but I just don’t like it.
05) Fiercely British - LMAO? I’ve never heard this before but I’m living. This is what all the Drag Race songs could only dream of being. Part of me can’t believe this qualified but also this is genuinely unironically a bop.
06) ARY  - Mhm okay. There will be people who go for this but it’s just not really doing it for me, it’s got nice smooth production to it but there’s not enough of an actual in here to compensate for how “different” it is. It’s not terrible but it completely passed me by.
07) KAMILLE - Oh this slapped right from the start. Think the chorus could’ve been a bit stronger, but as a whole this was a really solid radio-friendly bop, like it a lot.
08) Antti Tuisku - I could see what this was trying to do but nah this didn’t do it for me sorry. There’s a fun banger in there somewhere but this felt lacking to me.
09) Holly Humberstone - She is literally like if an artist was made especially for me like all of her music is SO my thing there hasn’t been a bad song. This honestly hits me in a way very few songs ever have idk if it’s just the timing of its release or what it is but the first time I listened it had SUCH an impact on me and that impact hasn’t really declined in the days since. Incredible.
10) Shaun Frank - I don’t really have much to say about this, the same EDM song we hear all the time. Unremarkable, bland, basic, etc.
11) May Sfadia - Heard this one before, it’s a decent enough ethno bop. The start promises more than it actually delivers, but it’s pretty solid. The verses massively outsold the chorus/drop.
12) Dove Cameron - The first time I heard this I was like “lol this is winning easily” but the more I hear it the less I think that’s happening. There are some fun lyrics but the majority of the appeal to this song was taken straight from Say So which is… yeah. MUCH better than this. The “I don’t give a fuck I don’t give a fuck I don’t give a what I don’t give a what” etc part is really bad too. I don’t really mind songs that are very obviously inspired by other songs if they add something of their own to it and this doesn’t.
13) Boy Epic - Not what I was expecting from Boy Epic, more electronic than I’m used to. Was more drawn to the production than anything else, a bit too disjointed and clunky for me to properly get into as a song even though there are some good parts. Dragged on for way too long as well.
14) San Mei - I like San Mei! This isn’t the song I would’ve chosen for them though for sure, it’s just never really done it for me that much. Nice vibe nice voice all very NICE but I know they have better. Solid though still
15) Dotter - I only really have time for NF rejects in TSC if they’re iconic and/or robbed and this, while a pretty good song, is neither. Will probably age better than Bulletproof has but still MEH at it being here at all.
16) Priya Ragu - Came across this before and liked it but not enough to ever submit. It’s good and one of the best songs of this semi for sure, wish it went a bit harder but yeah it’s good.
17) Kristin Sesselja - Lovely vocal. I remember this vaguely from Iceland’s ESCT NF but it’s sounding better here actually (probably because there’s not as much strong competition here), super pretty. It’s nothing special but it’s pretty, a bit boppy, I have no complaints really.
18) Carlota Urdiales - Oh YEP this was really good. Gorgeous production, nice voice, so nice to listen to. Chorus was a bit different to what I was expecting but not necessarily in a bad way. Really liked this.
19) LÉON - I mean mom she doesn’t have a bad song etc but if she DID this would be pretty close to it. A bit of a strange choice for her I think there were much better LÉON songs still out there. Nice though, her voice could probably make literally anything sound great.
20) NAZIMA - Idk if someone nabbed this from my Ferm Project submissions or just found it on their own but this is a really random entry LMFAO. I mean I stan I love I adore it’s so gorg I was just a bit taken aback. Art.
21) Ellysse Mason - Her song from last year is still on repeat for me it’s so gorg. This would be an awesome introduction to an album the vibes are immaculate. Her voice is STUNNING and works so well with this production. It feels more production than a song, but I’m kinda okay with that because it’s so gorg. I love.
22) ASTON - I knew we couldn’t get through the week without a one name all caps white woman. <3 The end of this final has been strong and this did absolutely nothing for me. Will be for other people but this is a strong meh from me.
1105 days 23 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
JUSTICE FOR MELON CAKE
https://i.imgur.com/d0UO9n8.gif

(note: surprisingly enough i actually really enjoyed this final as a whole so if i gave u a good comment TAKE IT WITH A GRAIN OF SALT BECAUSE CHANCES ARE I'M NOT POINTING YOU)

01) royal & the serpent - first of all, horrible intro AND outro. NO one gives a shit about your asinine tumblr poetry slam spoken word MESS... that said the actual song itself is nice, although i really dislike her tone. if the singer wasn't attempting to do a tones and i impression i feel like i could give this high points BUT the production does CARRY this a lot. really good production, very annoying vocalist, overall decent song!

02) Stefanie Heinzmann - screaming @ me accidentally sabotaging this song in the LP but hey at least it made it to the final! now miss heinzmann has made some STELLAR, incredible pop songs (re: just dance 4 hit "diggin in the dirt") and some ASININE horrible radio friendly SHITE (re: "shadows") and this is... right in the middle i suppose? it's a fine pop song but i felt it was missing something? felt very safe and motr in the end. and kii @ the bongos in the chorus being straight out of DSN

03) BANKS - the year is 2021 and i... am still not as well versed on banks' discography as i should be i fear, BUT everything i've heard in TSC/other places from her is telling me to URGENTLY check it out. i really like this actually! bit of a grower and it's weirdly super poppy compared to most of what i've heard from her. delicious production and catchy chorus, scream @ a banks filler track being one of the highlights of the final. talent!

04) All Time Low - i can't believe they're still around LMAO. honestly this kinda bops? it's a very standard vaguely nostalgic pop rock song which is definetly something i appreciate. i just can't stand blackbear LMAO he's so fucking annoying and his feature drags this down for me but overall this isn't nearly as horrible as i thought it'd be. pleasantly surprised dare i say? it's a decent song and that's more than i expected from it so props to all time low! not blackbear he can rot in hell

05) Fiercely British - a hymn for the ages that absolutely changed lives i fear. honestly the best ANTM bop is alexandria's song from the all stars cycle but i will ABSOLUTELY take this. a moment in time and i'm proud of myself for still knowing all the lyrics to this day. impact!

06) ARY - ooh this is very cute. i really like the production and while i wanted more from it personally, the sections where the strings really kick in have me hooked. feel like this is a bit of a grower too? it def grew on me as it went along. good find!

07) KAMILLE - i feel biased towards stanning this but this is legitimately really fun LMAO. it does sound straight out of 2015 but not necessarily in a dated way? while i personally wanted more from the production, it's so catchy and i totally felt what she was going for. i will say mnek's acting debut as the fairy godmother made me want to hatecrime someone. like you will NEVER be nicki minaj as martha zolanski

08) Antti Tuisku - speaking of the lgbt community... look i was ready to shit on this but i can't believe it this actually grew on me LMFAO? it's a huge mess and i can't say it's particularly good at all but i'd be lying if i said i wasn't living in an ironic way. an "i'm gagging for you [SLUR]" moment if you will.

09) Holly Humberstone - i feel like i'm not gonna be surprised by the person who sent this. this is veryyy atmospheric and gorgeous but like... the way this song ends abruptly mid-way is honestly so jarring and kinda takes me out everytime. i feel like if this had a final chorus i would love this, but as is? really cute song, could see this doing well on sunday.

10) Shaun Frank - my favorite tsc trope by far has to be that every week there's a boring, generic edm song that somehow manages to qualify and absolutely no one moves. this is listenable i suppose but i can't say i was stanning by any means. fine, inoffensive, i was bored personally. will have a crowd, i'm not that crowd, etc etc

11) May Sfadia - oh HELLOOOO nvsc moment. i actually like this one! i feel like it starts off SOOOO strong and slowly loses momentum as it goes along but i'd be lying if i said i wasn't at the very least bopping all the way throughout. i do wish it was better executed in terms of structure but like..... bop! potentially a grower too.

12) Dove Cameron - honestly? i kinda have to switch teams on this one. while this is VERYYYY very sonically reminiscent to a certain dr l*ke produced hit of last year, "say so" is not a bad song to rip off completely! and in a way this isn't produced by dr rapist so who really won here? listen i tried to hate this and while i love a smear campaign as much as the next queer but i'd be lying if i said this didn't have me bopping lately. it's a well produced bop, and while it is very derivative so are like the 300 songs sent the last twenty editions that were all trying to be "blinding lights" and no one moved! i actually dislike the mv tho LMAO she said no effort whatsoever. bop tho.

13) Boy Epic - oh this kinda aged a little. the production is kinda what drew me in to this in my first listens but it does kinda fall apart on repeated listens. i do like the chorus but structurally the song just sounds a BIT disjointed. i still think this is actually a decent song, pitchy vocals aside.

14) San Mei - this honestly might be my favorite tsc song of the year so far? it's definetly in contention for that spot anyways. i'm just... completely entranced by this song. those clashing dreampop guitars, those cheerful nostalgic synths and the vocalist's tone which shouldn't work at all but works SOOO well! and that chorus is so catchy and fun and ahhh!!! there's just a lot to love about this song and i can see why this 2 year old song was clickraced for this week. i love love love everything about this!

15) Dotter - i did spend like the last two months troll hating on this song.... which i hadn't heard until the LP LMAO. and... this is a really weird song? the way it opens with that weirdly anthemic chorus and descends into a quick deep house moment is weirdly jarring. but i feel like this is a grower? i do think i'd like this better if literally anyone else was singing this LMAO no shade to the bulletproof songstress but it feels like florence + the vibrator making deep house music... the funny thing is this song actually managed to GROW on me. i really want to hate this but goddammit that hook and post chorus are so catchy. consider me a part of the problem! TL;DR: it's a weirdly disjointed produced song but actually a bit of a grower. i hate that i like this now.

16) Priya Ragu - while i would RATHER have melon cake as my final meal in the TSC death row, this is actually a really fun song! it's pretty feel good and there's a little novelty factor here that makes me stan this. i do wish the song would've gone in harder but i actually really like this. bop! i had fun i did!

17) Kristin Sesselja - i'm not averse to the usual scandipop synthy no mv pop queen, and this is kind of a grower? really good chorus and post-chorus actually, the verses are okay. overall it's a biiiit plain but it's actually better than i remember it being from my first listen, runs the risk of being forgettable but when it's on i do enjoy this! bop a bit

18) Carlota Urdiales - taking gorg, expensive, #girlboss visuals aside, this is actually really good? bit of a chilled out moment, there are a lot of rnb/soul/pop influences here and it's also a HUGE grower, i remember liking this fine in my first listen but maybe i'm really in the mood for this now because this hit me hard rn. really good! very for the girls yupyup, has potential to grow and probably one of the songs i'm REALLY keeping from this contest for the future. bop bop boppity bop

19) LÉON - now i despise this horrible musical terrorist man who decided to be a white woman and win on CHLOE X HALLE WEEK.... but as far as her musical output goes i like her! and i like this song! i mean it didn't rock my world or anything of the sort but this actually builds quite nicely and it did sweep me off my feet a bit. colonist song contest has never sounded so heavenly i fear

20) NAZIMA - ok i've decided that i actually like this! that chorus is super jarring at first but once i got used to it i did get my life sort of. very lowkey as opposed to a huge banger and i for one can appreciate it. bit house, bit stun, i am not LIVING per say but i do love how atmospheric this ends up being. again, bop!

21) Ellysse Mason - this is reaaaally good. i mean the electro production here is incredible, a really beautiful melancholic eletronic ballad, and i'm obsesseddddd with these fuzzy synths. actually reminds me a bit of "ghostin" by ariana grande if it was covered by winona oak. part of me does wonder if i'd like this more if it went full "dance when i'm 72" vibes but that's not what this song is going for and i appreciate it. i'm honestly taken aback by this now, i really really love this. gorgeous is the word.

22) ASTON - oh i actually like this LMAO. it's a bit of a trainwreck but the chorus is kind of a moment? i strangely can see this doing really really well even though it doesn't sound like a winner at all. i wish the production gave me MORE to work with and that annoying ass post-chorus/outro is a bit of a buzzkill but like... this is objectively very MOTR but i really like the chorus LMAO... like it's stuck in my brain it is!! i might need to gather my thoughts on this one further.
1105 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
01) royal & the serpent – This is such a unique song that has got me pumped up with that rocking music and her vocals are so amazing and this has been a real treat
02) Stefanie Heinzmann – She’s got a rich powerful voice that definitely catches my attention and the beat is really infectious and I really enjoy this entry which is a great pop track
03) BANKS – Those vocal effects are a massive put off and the music sounds very disjointed and I’m not having a good time at all listening to this
04) All Time Low – This band certainly bring some punk energy to the song which elevates it even with the music lacking in some parts as I like their vocals
05) Fiercely British – Well I’m British and my opinion of this song is that it’s legendary with that sassy beat and these singers are quite entertaining as this is fiercely British
06) ARY – Well looks like I’m not getting that 3:22 mins of my life back as that was on another level of bad with the music being non existent and a cow would make a better song than this
07) KAMILLE – She has got some good vocal chops in there but the beat is so obnoxious throughout the song and doesn’t help get the best out of the singer
08) Antti Tuisku – Uh I’m sick of this song with the singing being laughable and the beat being super annoying and I wish for this song to be over with
09) Holly Humberstone – This song sadly doesn’t go anyway as it is just too slow paced and the climax wasn’t even worth it as this was awfully boring as it feels much longer than 3 mins
10) Shaun Frank – Oh I’m liking this as the vocalist is bringing a great voice that goes well with this dance track that has me grooving along
11) May Sfadia – You know what I’m angry with this song only because it has so much potential to be great but they made this horrible mess that doesn’t mix at all making my ears hurt in the process
12) Dove Cameron – Oh she is coming in and bringing this bop sound and I’m enjoying it as she can sing well and it is so nice hearing a gentle song that gets me grooving
13) Boy Epic – Uh why is this singer shouting out so much and the chorus is just a jumble of heaping mess and I can’t even call this garbage a song
14) San Mei – I can see that they are trying but the complete package doesn’t really help that claim as the singer sounds so whiny and the music is so irritating and it’s just not good
15) Dotter – This has that funky tune that gets me going along with the flow which is nice but the singer sounds pitchy and I feel like don’t have the vocals for this song
16) Priya Ragu – I’m not a fan of her rapping which sounds bland and doesn’t have the high energy needed to stick those beats to create that standard
17) Kristin Sesselja – Eh this is not bad as it is a decent dance track but by the end it started to become a bore with the singer not changing anything to keep me interested
18) Carlota Urdiales – Yeah give me that positive energy as I can feel the rhythm lurching through my body with the beat being lit and this is a nice tune
19) LÉON – Damn she has got lovely vocals which are beaming brightly and this song is so charming as I’m growing more and more in love with it as every second pasts
20) NAZIMA – Her vocals do stand out but the music is a downgrade when it enters that breakdown section which lasted too long and I don’t like those vocals effects
21) Ellysse Mason – Wait is this really the whole song with this type of music that just keeps building up but with no climax is really anticlimactic and the singer doesn’t suck me in having low energy
22) ASTON – I can tell that this woman must be a pop legend by the way she owns the song with such passion and the music is such a banger
1105 days 18 hours ago
Aquamarine
01) royal & the serpent - wow a whispery femake im sure this will do wildly better than it actually should. its just very "okay" for me.
02) Stefanie Heinzmann - I always laugh when I see "includes paid promotion" in the video. That was definitely the highlight because this song was very very very bleh.
03) BANKS - Ask me how many BANKS songs I've ever give a shit about. HINT: Its zero.
04) All Time Low - Honestly a bop and a little weird that they put Demi on a remix like a year later. Idk what caused it to blow up more to deserve that.
05) Fiercely British - Alright I've had it with the troll songs. Boot.
06) ARY - Ten seconds in I knew this was a bless level boot. Kill it with fire.
07) KAMILLE - Everything about this is a toot and I stan this queen right here. I can't imagine shes gonna have many good songs if i look her up but I really like this.
08) Antti Tuisku - Unsure if this is a troll pick or something someone actually listens to on a daily basis. This has to be a troll right...boot.
09) Holly Humberstone - LMFAO not Holly Humberstone being back. She's such a snoozefest. I really hope the rest of this contest picks up at the end.
10) Shaun Frank - I feel like this is generic white man pop but like, I don't hate that? I feel like I heard this on Spotify discover or something recently.
11) May Sfadia - Who is the person who sends the Ukranian (assumedly) entries every week? I mean better than the boring garbage. Soft toot.
12) Dove Cameron - Come on Bubbles! Honestly I kind of stanned this. This is almost like Zara Larsson lite. Toot.
13) Boy Epic - This is guaranteed to do well right? I like anything when it sounds dark like this. Still a little on the boring side for me though. Soft toot.
14) San Mei - Wow this week is dreadful. I guess it was better than the some songs so far, but this wouldnt be pointed normally unless I was forced to. Boot.
15) Dotter - Oh great Dotter's back. I guess she produces pop songs that are like...fine. The lyrics of this were just grating though. I'm done complaining though. Soft toot. Enjoy your likely low points.
16) Priya Ragu - Another song that has to go under the level of songs that usually wouldnt do well but in this contest stand out for me. I liked the verses more than the chorus. Also whats with the really whispery quality of the audio?
17) Kristin Sesselja - Throw this in the bin with the 5000 other songs that sound like it that I can't distinguish between.
18) Carlota Urdiales - Holy hell what a downer and an ambien this late in the contest. Boot.
19) LÉON - I don't know that this was anything I'd come back to, but it had my attention the entire song so I guess that's a positive right? It was enjoyable.
20) NAZIMA - see #11. This one really bored me though. Meh.
21) Ellysse Mason - This was...enchanting. In the same way that LEON had my attention this did too. Its just a really slow week though. Toot.
22) ASTON - I have never been so sure of a song winning its semi which means this probably wont come anywhere near the top. Toot.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!