This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

💫 M1chelle's Top 100 Extravaganza 💫

Topic » 💫 M1chelle's Top 100..

1211 days 17 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
WELCOME TO ₥1₵ⱧɆⱠⱠɆ'₴ ₮Ø₱ 100 ɆӾ₮Ɽ₳V₳₲₳₦Ⱬ₳ !!!!!!(yes there's gonna be a lot of fancy text generator in this post get over it)

everyone's fav time of the year has come, yes yes.. it's time to see what queenm1chelle stanned in tsc this year.

https://i.imgur.com/eqtVIQ7.gif

of COURSE there's 100 songs and well, let's just say i shortlisted 178 songs so cutting nearly half of them.. it was tough. so if u know i like a song of yours but its not on the top 100 u know where it went, in the recycling bin as the 101st-178th entry.. maybe ill reveal those some other time but i doubt it lol! anyways heres how many songs everyone has

https://i.imgur.com/1DUUjJ5.gif

good luck noms etc etc!
1211 days 16 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
(yes there's gonna be a lot of fancy text generator in this post get over it)

my impact
1211 days 16 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
~ 𝟏𝟎𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 ~
Nathy Peluso - "SANA SANA" : SENT BY 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸𝓶𝔂𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓲𝓼347 (1/3)
♥ 15th place in TSC 419 ♥

Ⱨł₱ ₵Ø₦ ɆⱠ Ⱨł₱ ₵Ø₦ ɆⱠ Ⱨł₱ Ⱨł₱ ⱧØ₱₱₳!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just KNOW everyone is questioning me with this choice right now.. they're thinking "WHY'D U ADD TWO EXTRA ZEROS???? SANA SANA WINNER BEST SONG EVER SJHFDGHFUJSDBGDHHFBFHGFG" and well I understand their concerns.. I get it. She did slay the entirety of TSC this year and it should be said. MY winner of TSC 419 <3333
1211 days 16 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
~ 𝟗𝟗𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 ~
Grimes & i_o - “VIOLENCE” : SENT BY 𝓐𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓓𝓾𝓷𝓬𝓪𝓷  (1/1)
♥ 2nd place in TSC 391 ♥

BABY IT’S VIOLENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I originally didn’t have this in the top 100 but I listened to it again and for some reason that listen HIT so here she is in 99th place. I really like this song honestly the vibe it gives off with her vocals is just so good.. <3 this winning would have been SO funny honestly it’s kinda my winner of that week just because of how funny it was when she SHOT up to 1st for a while. Mom!
1211 days 16 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
~ 𝟗𝟖𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 ~
Elley Duhé  - “NATURE” : SENT BY 𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓽𝔂 (1/1)
♥ 13th place in TSC 386 ♥

The pure talentry umm wtf? Elley is so so good this is quite literally one of my favourite songs from her, this would’ve been in like my top 50 if it happened later in the year but as many songs do it aged a little as I listened to it more, but this was defo her best song in TSC so far and it deserved a spot on the list. The man’s voice could’ve truly went but this is still a v. cool song so period! She did what she had to do etc etc.
1211 days 16 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
~ 𝟗𝟕𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 ~
Gryffin ft. Maia Wright - “Body Back” : SENT BY 𝓔𝓸𝓲𝓷 (1/3)
♥ 11th place in TSC 397 ♥

No one even attempt to drag me, I’M ALLOWED A BASIC EDM BOP ON MY LIST!!!!!!!! I listened to this song like religiously last year, and yeah it was on my list but would I have sent it, probably not cause I thought it’d flop and people would be like xDDDD BASIC!!!!!! I can’t recall if they did but sorry to this man @Eoin if they did. I just don’t care what anyone thinks this song snaps a bitsy and I love Maia Wright so it belongs on my top 100 <3
1211 days 16 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
~ 𝟗𝟔𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 ~
So Below  - “Ruin” : SENT BY 𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮  (1/6)
♥ 13th place in TSC 413 ♥

Imagine my DISGUST when I saw this in TSC 413 when I was sending it the next week.. Now THAT was a common occurrence in the second half of the year and it was so sick especially with this song. I love this song, I did love it more a couple of months ago when I replayed it to absolute death but like, the ambience.? The vibe?????? Where did you find her????????? Well I personally found her on SPOTIFY. Little did I know she would snatched from me though, I do wonder if Rodrigo hacked my spotify at some point this year. Anyways period this queen snapped!
1211 days 12 hours ago
NicoleF
omg thank you for including me queen ily
1211 days 8 hours ago
Slice
the TOP THREE.. of course.
1210 days 10 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
~ 𝟗𝟓𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 ~
Minelli  - “Mariola” : SENT BY 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓽 (1/1)
♥ 6th place in TSC 387 ♥

H̷͙͇͔̘̋͑͐͒̍̅̌͒͜Ơ̴̧̗̰̦̋̐̏̓͂͛̈́͘L̴͒͗̈́̓̽̃͜͝A̷̡̛̮̳̖͍̲̠̥̞̋͐.̴̮̘͉̱͓̃̾.̷̳͐̀͐̂̔̔͊̚͝.̵̨̩͎̲̭̬̭̙͈̇͐̆̋̒́͘.̵̛̟̉͒ ̷̲̦͙͎̟͔̓̔̀̂̃̉̊̕̚Ǹ̸̨̪̭̱͇̤̘͕̑Ō̴̰̲̄̾͗̌̈́̂̾̎͂ ̷̧̡̡͎̹̫̘͈̥̳͘M̸̧̧̥̲͓̫̙̫̼̰͗͆̋̇̌È̷̠̝̥͒̓̐ ̵̫͍̙͚͖͋̾̎̈́̑͛̿͝L̸͙̮̻̬͛͛̄̈́̓̀͌͑̐ͅL̸͚̟̏̈́͘̚A̵̺͈̋̀͒̐͒͝M̷͉̖̩̜͛͌Ȯ̸̠͇̞̺͎̺̻̲̹̀̈́͐̀͘͜ ̵̡̟͔͍̺͠M̷̳̥̳̞̥̠̙͋̌Ä̷̘̟̣̣̯̝̲͈͍́̿͋̐̆̋̍̏̽R̴̡͆̃͊̓̊̊͐̎̕Ȋ̶͍̙͓̗̻̜̮͍͗͆̿͘͜͠͠Ǫ̶̫̺̞̼̺͖̻͆͜L̴̤͖̳͐͆̎̏̃̾́̅͝ͅÃ̵̮̺̭̑̅̌̔͑̿̈́͘

This song really WAS stuck in my head for the most of 2019, I really did live for it and I'd randomly start singing the chorus to it as I'd be walking around my house, my bilinguality jumped out kinda <3 lol but fr maybe Kat snapped sending this, it's my favourite song from her this year simply for being the bop that it is, I feel like it's almost one of my own entries because of how many times I contemplated sending it. A missed opportunity perhaps </3 bring her back for Best Of maybe xx
1210 days 10 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
~ 𝟗𝟒𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 ~
GLORIA GROOVE - “A CAMINHADA” : SENT BY 𝓰𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓭𝓬𝓪𝓽 (1/2)
♥ 21st place in TSC 419 ♥

The pure SNAPPERY... it really did hurt not qualifying this week because I was too mad to vote so this song missed out on my INSTANT 12. I remember the listening party for this, everything else was so fucking boring this week and then this absolute icon came along & blew everyone else out of the water. TSC is so fucking dumb for giving this song 21st you know I'm kind of pressed about it actually, I really do get daily reminders of how tasteless everyone is.
1210 days 10 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
~ 𝟗𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 ~
Kiesza - “All Of The Feelings” : SENT BY 𝓔𝓸𝓲𝓷 (2/3)
♥ 3rd place in TSC 391 ♥

This is kinda pop excellence, it got better with time for me and in my opinion this is the type of music Kiesza SHOULD be making. It's nothing too groundbreaking but it's just such a good listen isn't it. The video even makes this better for me b/c she's serving so fucking hard, I can't imagine not liking this song.
1210 days 10 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
~ 𝟗𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 ~
Kito, Empress Of - “Wild Girl” : SENT BY 𝓳𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓳𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓹𝓱99
(1/2)
♥ 12th place in TSC 394 ♥

Y'all don't realize how many times I debated on sending this in 2019 LMFAO. There really is a long list of songs I didn't send in 2019 that showed up in 2020 that I just love! The vibe is this is just so so good and it's just a bop there's simply no other way to describe it. My good friend Jackson's first snap in 2020 methinks I hope he serves songs similar to this in 2021.
1210 days 10 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
~ 𝟗𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 ~
RHODES - “Love You Sober” : SENT BY 𝓐𝓵𝓮𝔁𝓮𝓱23 (1/10)
♥ 17th place in TSC 405 ♥

Literally one of the most random songs on this list LMFAOOOOO. This really was a last minute addition because well I was taking a GLANCE at Alvaro's list and saw this and remembered it after missing it in the doc & gave it a listen. I probably underrated this before but um hello..? I don't usually congratulate men or whatever but this was so good..? Ended Ruben so effortlessly honestly.
1210 days 10 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
~ 𝟗𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 ~
Alvaro Soler- “Loca” : SENT BY 𝓝𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓷𝓮𝓵𝓵 (1/1)
♥ NQ in TSC 393 ♥

My good friends in TSC need to look AWAY for this entry I don't want to be dragged. Actually idc because this song is really good, it outsold his winner to me and yet.. it DIDN'T QUALIFY? Make it make sense TSC umm I know I barely tolerate men in TSC but come on this is rlly good like um.. y'all were on something that week. Jk you weren't you gave me a win but in some ways you were being tasteless & this nq'ing is a prime example. It's just a really solid song idk I really like his vibe and the drop is cute.
1210 days 10 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
~ 𝟖𝟗𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 ~
Manal - “360” : SENT BY 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸𝓶𝔂𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓲𝓼347 (2/3)
♥ 15th place in TSC 415 ♥

𝐵𝐿𝒜𝒮𝐻.
𝔹𝕃𝔸𝕊ℍ.
𝓑𝓛𝓐𝓢𝓗.
B̵̡̢͎͈̮̲̲̲̤̃̆̿̌̽͑L̵̟̬̞͒̂̑̚͜Ǎ̶̢̧̛͈̯̩͒̋̆͘ͅS̶̪͑̈́̒̉Ḩ̸͓͚̲͙̯͐.̴͈̣̹̭͎̠̅̌̏̒́̓̃͂̂͘ B̵̡̢͎͈̮̲̲̲̤̃̆̿̌̽͑L̵̟̬̞͒̂̑̚͜Ǎ̶̢̧̛͈̯̩͒̋̆͘ͅS̶̪͑̈́̒̉Ḩ̸͓͚̲͙̯͐.̴͈̣̹̭͎̠̅̌̏̒́̓̃͂̂͘ B̵̡̢͎͈̮̲̲̲̤̃̆̿̌̽͑L̵̟̬̞͒̂̑̚͜Ǎ̶̢̧̛͈̯̩͒̋̆͘ͅS̶̪͑̈́̒̉Ḩ̸͓͚̲͙̯͐.̴͈̣̹̭͎̠̅̌̏̒́̓̃͂̂͘ B̵̡̢͎͈̮̲̲̲̤̃̆̿̌̽͑L̵̟̬̞͒̂̑̚͜Ǎ̶̢̧̛͈̯̩͒̋̆͘ͅS̶̪͑̈́̒̉Ḩ̸͓͚̲͙̯͐.̴͈̣̹̭͎̠̅̌̏̒́̓̃͂̂͘

That's all I really have to say.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!