This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Will's Top 100 of 2020!

Topic » Will's Top 100 of 2020!

1234 days 12 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Welcome to the place where I'll be displaying my questionable taste and unpopular opinions from this year! This has been my first year in TSC, and all I've been able to take away is that I have obnoxiously straight music taste, but that doesn't mean I haven't enjoyed a lot of the bangers this year!

Here's a sneak peek at who we'll be seeing make an appearance on this list :)

QueenM1chelle - 9
rodrigueseve - 7
catch_a_falling_star - 6
ricktworick1 - 6
Patrick319 - 5
varlto - 5
LornaHollas - 4
TolisKalkas - 4
dragotistic - 4
AlanDuncan - 4
MISSimogen - 3
Alexito - 3
PennyTrationStan - 3
ianfitz0012 - 3
Fritzyyyyy - 3
Insanity - 3
Alexeh23 - 3
PoohSnap - 2
Hellocat - 2
Natepresnell - 2
Slice - 2
Ryan5676 - 2
Darbe - 2
Eoin - 2
chris2pei - 1
bibbles - 1
LoveMeLoveMe - 1
CharlieBibi - 1
Talian - 1
jojo7784 - 1
ganghandedcat - 1
krrais - 1
1234 days 12 hours ago
Slice
Slice - 2

talent!!!!!!!!! 1 more than the other girls
1234 days 11 hours ago
NicoleF
no NicoleF...hmm...
1234 days 10 hours ago
varlto
<3
1234 days 9 hours ago
turkeylover
no turkeylover...hmm...
1234 days 7 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
PennyTrationStan - 3

i'll take it
1234 days 6 hours ago
Eoin
Eoin - 2

tea
1234 days 5 hours ago
Alexeh23
Alexeh23 - 3

i'll take it
1234 days 3 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
QueenM1chelle - 9

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SingleShadyAfricanwilddog-size_restricted.gif
1234 days ago
MISSimogen
MISSimogen - 3

hmm.. the jurys still out on wether this list is correct we WILL see!
1233 days 22 hours ago
hellomynameis347
100. Oh My God - (G)I-DLE // Sent by TolisKalkas | TSC 402 - 17th place, 53 points (Different semi)

Starting the list off with a bang! I remember being really surprised at how low this song placed, and that sentiment still stands. It’s the perfect mix of a mysterious, almost ominous melody with a really solid, catchy chorus, and I’m still here for it.

99. Carry You Home - Ward Thomas // Sent by rodrigueseve | TSC 404 - 21st place, 47 points (8 points given in the semi)

And here we have the first of many Rodrigo entries on this list. I’m always here for some good country-inspired girlies and this song is a perfect example of why. The guitar and their voices compliment each other amazingly, and overall it’s just a great feel-good bop.

98. Don’t Need Heaven - MakeYouKnowLove // Sent by Alexeh23 | TSC 407 - 1st place, 113 points (10 points given)

Had I made this list right after this song won, it’d probably be much higher, but as it stands, it ends up 98th. It’s still a really interesting song that’s great to vibe to, but it hasn’t aged as well as a lot of others on this list.

97. Why Should I? - Gaia // Sent by Alexito | TSC 383 - 29th place, 30 points (0 points given)

The robbed queen of ESCT! I’ll admit, I wasn’t the biggest fan of this when it was in TSC, but then it showed up in ESCT a couple months later and something just clicked for me. This is an underappreciated bop and Gaia’s amazing voice only enhances it further.
1233 days 22 hours ago
hellomynameis347
96. Young Love - Mai Kino // Sent by @Alexito | TSC 415 - 14th place, 58 points (12 points given)

Throughout this list, I’m probably going to use the word “ethereal” way too much, but it’s an accurate description of a lot of the music I’ve enjoyed in TSC. Something about the way this song is produced and the way the vocal and instrumental blend makes me feel like I’m floating away, and for that reason it’s something I can lose myself for hours listening to.

95. Skyfall - Adele // Sent by @Zurks | TSC 392 - 5th place, 116 points (12 points given)

My absolute favorite Bond theme has aged so well! Adele’s vocals, the backing chorus, the instrumental, everything is just A+. The only reason it’s this low is because I love 94 songs even more than this one.

94. I Fly - Galantis feat. Faouzia // Sent by @ianfitz0012 | TSC 403 - 15th place, 51 points (10 points given)

The song itself isn’t anything special, but Faouzia takes what would be a mediocre song with another vocalist and elevates it to an insane degree. Her vocal power and presence is really unbelievable, even with subpar material.

93. RAIN - Ben Platt // Sent by @Eoin | TSC 389 - 5th place, 115 points (12 points given)

Everything about this is solid, but what really draws me in is Ben’s voice. There’s a reason he was such a hot-ticket item on Broadway, and it certainly wasn’t for his acting skills! He’s able to convey so much raw emotion just through his vocal performance, as his other music also showcases, and this song is a textbook example of that.
1233 days ago
hellomynameis347
92. King of the Jungle - SHANGUY // Sent by QueenM1chelle | TSC 394 - 1st place, 149 points (3 points given)

It’s taken a while, but this is finally starting to grow on me. The instrumental is infectiously upbeat, and the vocal compliments it really well. A well-deserved winner and a great ESCT entry.

91. Disco Man - Remi Wolf // Sent by Slice | TSC 418 - 3rd place, 120 points (4 points given)

I don’t have much to say about this one, it’s just super fucking cute and I adore it.

90. Lose My Cool - Amber Mark // Sent by Darbe | TSC 415 - 10th place, 88 points (10 points given)

This was such a solid entry. Solid vocal, great smooth, jazzy vibes, and overall everything just works together so well and it creates a wonderful final product.

89. Catallena - Orange Caramel // Sent by QueenM1chelle | TSC 416 - Did not qualify (Different semi)

QUEENS! BOP! Everything about this is just so weird and endearing, and I can’t help but fall in love with this song. Absolutely should have been a top 10 finish in that week, y’all need new ears.
1233 days ago
hellomynameis347
88. pporappippam - SUNMI // Sent by rodrigueseve | TSC 403 - 2nd place, 151 points (7 points given)

The robbed queen of 403 <3. This is quintessential KPOP at its finest. It follows a pretty well-established formula, but it feels unique from a lot of other KPOP songs in some way. Very fun, very upbeat. I love it.

87. Easy - Troye Sivan // Sent by rodrigueseve | TSC 406 - 5th place, 87 points (3 points given)

Okay can we talk about this getting every single 12 in a recap? Because that was such an iconic moment. That aside, this has had a lot of staying power in my heavy rotation. It’s easy to listen to, and it sounds like something that would play during the opening credits of a gay coming-of-age film and that’s exactly the vibe I’m going for.

86. Words - GRANT // Sent by rodrigueseve | TSC 408 - 9th place, 73 points (10 points given)

This is just another really solid Rodrigo entry. Beautiful chorus, really solid vocal, and again, a very ethereal feel. Great song to dissociate to or play while you cry in the shower!

85. The River - AURORA // Sent by Insanity | TSC 399 - 11th place, 64 points (7 points given)

When this was first sent, I was kind of hesitant to like it because I felt like AURORA had better, but after some more listening, I’m gonna have to retract that statement. This is probably one of my favorite AURORA songs. The instrumental compliments her voice very well and adds a mystical quality to the song that makes it very pleasant to listen to.
1231 days 23 hours ago
hellomynameis347
84. Love Bomb - fromis_9 // Sent by Insanity | TSC 388 - 10th place, 96 points (8 points given)

I’d just like to take a moment to thank Steven and Brave for being the reason I went from hating K-pop to being completely obsessed with it. This is just so good in every way. The music video is fun, the song is so sweet, but not in a way that’s overpowering, and even the vocal is super solid.

83. Answer - ATEEZ // Sent by krrais | TSC 400 - 19th place, 51 points (12 points given in the semi)

And now we get to the robbed kings of Bibbles week! Yes, it sounds like an Alan Walker track, but everything here is so solid. The energy, Jonho’s high notes, the backing instrumental, everything works together so well and it gives me LIFE

82. Rakata - Eden Alene // Sent by QueenM1chelle | TSC 397 - 5th place, 93 points (12 points given in the semi)

I’m gonna be honest, this has really grown off me since the Israeli NF. It’s still really solid and a super fun listen, and Eden sounds stunning, it just doesn’t have the same effect it did when I first listened to it.

81. Fe Nas - Nathalie Saba // Sent by Fritzyyyyy | TSC 412 - 17th place, 54 points (2 points given)

Thank you to whoever came up with the idea for Africa week, because almost everything sent that week was stunning. The fact that this song only got two points from me should exemplify that fact, because it’s so good. The ethnic influences in the backing track, the vocal, the transition from the verses to the chorus, everything here is just breathtaking.
1231 days 22 hours ago
Slice
yes disco man!! great choice wish it was higher

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!